International Simulation Football League
With a Heavy Heart... - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Discussion (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: With a Heavy Heart... (/showthread.php?tid=24025)

With a Heavy Heart... - RainDelay - 07-22-2020

Code:
I'm putting this here because there's so much media going on with new players (which is great to see btw). I don't want money for this either, feel free to move wherever you see fit...

Hi, RD here. This was a long time coming. We're in a world, as many of you know, in which nothing is guaranteed. This is a crazy time, and I've been pretty quiet about my real life to this point. I plan to continue to do so, but I came here to break the silence and to do what I should've done a couple weeks ago.

I know the spot has already been filled, congrats @sakrosankt , but this is my official resignation from Sarasota Sailfish General Manager.

I'm sorry that I couldn't live out the dream of getting this franchise to where I wanted it to be. I'm sorry I couldn't be there for the build-up all the way through. I wanted to be there for everything, and take the Sailfish to the top.

Alas, I could not. Real life takes priority and it just completely shut me out of this league. It is unfortunate, and I did not want it to be this way. I'm writing this post in the shred of my free time which I have left for today. Just wanted to say final words before I move on.

Best of luck to Sarasota, thank you @Frostbite for creating this team with me. I'm proud of what we have done, and look forward to you accomplishing great things and bringing a chip to Florida.

To all my friends in the NSFL, just know I'm hoping for better days soon, I will miss you all greatly (I already do), and may we meet again some time!

With a heavy heart, I leave you with two words for the final time:

RD out. SAR

With a Heavy Heart... - Raven - 07-22-2020

Real Life should always be prioritized above some silly sim league. The best of luck with what you are facing right now.

Take it easy MLF

With a Heavy Heart... - sakrosankt - 07-22-2020

Best of luck to you, I hope everything turns out well.

We will miss you all down here in Sarasota! Hopefully we can welcome you back soon!

SAR SAR SAR

With a Heavy Heart... - Faded - 07-22-2020

You have been a great LR presence in MB. You will be missed.

With a Heavy Heart... - Billybolo53 - 07-22-2020

You’ve built a fantastic culture in Sarasota. We’ll get win that ‘ship for you one day. Hopeful you’ll be back to see it. You were the very first person to reach out to me when I joined and have been a huge part as to why Ive stayed active. Stay safe my friend

SAR SAR SAR

With a Heavy Heart... - run_CMC - 07-22-2020

You’re absolutely right to prioritize real life (obviously), but you’ll be missed man. Good news is the league will be around for a long time I’m sure. So: Until next time Smile see you in a while! And best of luck with everything in life!

With a Heavy Heart... - RainDelay - 07-22-2020

(07-22-2020, 12:51 PM)run_CMC Wrote:You’re absolutely right to prioritize real life (obviously), but you’ll be missed man. Good news is the league will be around for a long time I’m sure. So: Until next time Smile see you in a while! And best of luck with everything in life!

Thanks so much man and to everyone as well.

This isn’t goodbye, it’s see you later! Big Grin

With a Heavy Heart... - siddhus - 07-22-2020

love u @RainDelay bb. One of the main parts of my first ever team in this league, will miss u Sad .