International Simulation Football League
*Zamir Kehla Post FA Presser - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Zamir Kehla Post FA Presser (/showthread.php?tid=24253)

Pages: 1 2

*Zamir Kehla Post FA Presser - retrospace111 - 07-25-2020

Ask away, and ask some hard hitting stuff. I’m tryna start some drama ????

(07-25-2020, 03:35 PM)thevoicelesscreator Wrote:A rather short FA period for you - was the intention always to renegotiate for the raise?

Did you have any interesting teams come in for you?

Did you even briefly consider signing elsewhere?

Your new contract is very short on bonuses compared to some of the other one come out from star players in this league - was there much talk about that or was it straight to business?

Thank you, my friend, for asking the questions I wanted people to ask. Let's jump right into the answers, shall we?

1. Yes, the intention was always to renegotiate for the raise. I love Arizona and I didn't really want to leave. After S22, I learned that one could use their option and still re-sign with their team, so at that point I had decided that was something I wanted to do. Depending on what I felt at the end of S23, I was either gonna re-sign for more money with Zona or I was going to test FA. S23 was a great season for the Outlaws, and I was fully convinced that this team had the biggest championship window for the next few seasons.

2. There are a couple teams that I didn't want to sign with at all. NOLA, SJS, CHI, BAL, expansion teams. Mainly cause these teams suck, at least for now. and NOLA is NOLA. So I asked Tim not to reach out to those teams. Philly seemed very interested off the bat, and I think I have a pretty good relationship with the team and their GMs. Probably the only other LR I would fit in with. I love that team and the players on it. YKW was one of the only teams that would be willing to pay the price of 6m that I had asked for. YKW is a very good team, and they consistently do good every single year, kind of like OCO. Unfortunately, Bigsby just retired, and they have a very young QB. They won't be doing much for the next 2-3 seasons. I'm not going to wait that long. The Outlaws have a much better chance in the next few seasons than YKW. OCO didn't seem to be interested, which is okay, I didn't really think about signing with them either, because Armstrong regressing and the team switching QBs soon. They weren't going to be successful anytime soon. There are some OCO players I don't mesh very well with, and others that I like a lot. Austin just didn't respond to Tim, which makes me think they probably weren't very interested, which is ok. I like certain players on the team, but I feel their GMs aren't the biggest fans of me. My hopes of playing next to Doormat Lavelle are dashed.

3. There was a second where I was about to pause and try and hear out what the Liberty was going to offer me, because that was probably the only team I had thought about signing with. In the end, I just thought back about all the people in the Zona LR and how well I fit in there. Outlaws > Liberty at the end of the day.

4. Bonuses. bonuses. I'd rather take guaranteed money, thank you. I am getting a possible 2m in bonuses though, but I don't know how much other star players are getting. I still got paid a lot, which I'm proud of. I was able to one up PickSix, in terms of money this year. I am the highest paid CB now.

(07-25-2020, 03:51 PM)Opera_Phantom Wrote:Why did you break up the band Yoko?

Now these are the hard hitting questions I expected to get. And I have no idea what Yoko is. Next. God I'm getting so many weird questions.

(07-25-2020, 03:55 PM)BRNXB0MBERS Wrote:What is the worst thing about each other team?

I love it, straight to the point.

Yellowknife Wraiths - Way too good, way too much TPE. I have no idea how they have so many high TPE players, but it feels like they all take min on their contracts, which is quite suspicious. I hate people that take min contracts to help their team.

Colorado Yeti - One thing I dislike is that the Yeti are abusing the 79 speed loophole. I hate teams that do that. Just play fairly. Game manager QBs with 79 speed should not be running better than 90 speed mobile QBs...

Philadelphia Liberty - One thing I hate about the Liberty is that they passed me up like 4 times in the draft. I thought we had a real connection and they just took that and wiped their ass with it. Very disrespectful and something I will remember for the rest of my career.

Baltimore Hawks - 2 words. Anime render.

Sarasota Sailfish - One thing I despise about this team is Frost. Frost sux lmap.

Chicago Butchers - This team is so bad, it's just sad. Also, Oles. >Sad. I dislike Oles.

Orange County Otters - Another 79 speed abuser, but at least they found the loophole. The other teams are just copycats. Mad respect to the Otters for being the Patriots of the ISFL. But everyone hates the Patriots IRL.

NOLA - The most uptight LR in the entire league. Every single player on there (except for some) is so sensitive and problematic, they would take offense to the slightest things. They are terrible at drafting, and the LR gets so chilly sometimes cause of all the snowflakes in there.

Austin Copperheads - I'm not on good terms with the GMs or Adam, and I just dislike some people on there (Adam). Not naming anyone though. They also passed on me many times after I stated I wanted to go there. There are some things I will just never forget. Also, fuck the copperheads for beating us this year in W16. Fuck you and your extensive sim testing. Fuck you and you 79 speed abusing QB.

Honolulu Hahalua - Dwyer, the abusive GM. And he got fired for being so abusive smh.

San Jose SaberPussies - What? Hello? God I hate SJS. Terrible team, terrible branding, terrible players, everything sucks about them. Joke of the league, joke of a defense. Worse defense than Chicago and they have PickSix. Everyone is leaving the team cause it sucks so much.

(07-25-2020, 04:14 PM)Moosecop Wrote:Would you rather fight 100 Galf Wilf-sized Jay Cues? Or 1 Jay Cue-sized Galf Wilf?

What's your favorite cereal?

What's your drink of choice?

Are Sabercats native to San Jose?

1. They're practically the same size, but Wilf is so ferocious I would rather fight 100 Galf Wilf-sized Jay Cues.

2. Oreo O's, duh. I love Oreos so much. I think I'm addicted.

3. Drink of choice, hmm, that would have to be Oreo juice. No, I'm just kidding, but I would probably choose a good old, ice cold Coca Cola. Can't go wrong with that.

4. Oh god. No, they are not, which makes the team's branding even more suspect. Every day I learn something new about how bad SJS branding is.

(07-25-2020, 04:18 PM)hotdog Wrote:can you tamper me please

Maybe. Leave the Outlaws and we'll see.

(07-25-2020, 04:22 PM)Peterson Wrote:Do you use a collinder to drain your rice?

No, I don't. I just pour the water out of the pressure cooker/pot.

(07-25-2020, 04:32 PM)CLG Rampage Wrote:Who

What

Where

When

How

Why

Since you harassed me so much to answer your stupid questions, I will, you boomer.

1. Who? I am Zamir. Best CB in the ISFL.

2. What? I am Zamir. Best CB in the ISFL.

3. Where? I am Outlaws. Best team in the ISFL

4. When? I am S22. Best class in the ISFL

5. How? I am r/NFL. Best r/NFL in the ISFL.

6. Why? I am bored. Best bored in the ISFL.

I hope that answered your terrible questions.

(07-25-2020, 04:45 PM)LimJahey Wrote:Is it true that you lick your armpit before every game?

Favorite memories from Portland?

Do you consider a chili a chili if there are no beans in said chili?

1. No

2. Getting drafted, leading the DSFL in interceptions that year. There would have been more if I wasn't snubbed for DBotY.

3. Yes. Beans are more optional, though they do help the flavor a bunch. Chili without beef isn't really chili.

Also thank you for spamming this thread with CLG. Smile

(07-25-2020, 07:36 PM)Oles Wrote:Did you receive not a single offer, hence staying in Arizona?

Ah, Oles, my favorite player. We both used our options, but at least I didn't leave. At least I didn't lie about my true motives. You would think one would show more appreciation for the team taht decided to take a chance on you, but no. Anyways, moving on, let me answer your question.

I received offers, as I said in my answer to TVC's question. Philly and YKW were both willing to pay me for me to go to their team. The goal was always to resign with Arizona, as I had explicitly stated to some teammates before FA started. Goodbye.

(07-26-2020, 01:23 PM)SwagSloth Wrote:Did you do it for the thrill of reverse tampering?

Yes, I just needed to feel how it felt from the other point of view. Feels good, I think I'll do this more often.

Zamir Kehla Post FA Presser - thevoicelesscreator - 07-25-2020

A rather short FA period for you - was the intention always to renegotiate for the raise?

Did you have any interesting teams come in for you?

Did you even briefly consider signing elsewhere?

Your new contract is very short on bonuses compared to some of the other one come out from star players in this league - was there much talk about that or was it straight to business?

Zamir Kehla Post FA Presser - Opera_Phantom - 07-25-2020

Why did you break up the band Yoko?

Zamir Kehla Post FA Presser - BRNXB0MBERS - 07-25-2020

What is the worst thing about each other team?

Zamir Kehla Post FA Presser - Moosecop - 07-25-2020

Would you rather fight 100 Galf Wilf-sized Jay Cues? Or 1 Jay Cue-sized Galf Wilf?

What's your favorite cereal?

What's your drink of choice?

Are Sabercats native to San Jose?

Zamir Kehla Post FA Presser - hotdog - 07-25-2020

can you tamper me please

Zamir Kehla Post FA Presser - Peterson - 07-25-2020

Do you use a collinder to drain your rice?

Zamir Kehla Post FA Presser - CLG Rampage - 07-25-2020

Who

What

Where

When

How

Why

Zamir Kehla Post FA Presser - LimJahey - 07-25-2020

Is it true that you lick your armpit before every game?

Favorite memories from Portland?

Do you consider a chili a chili if there are no beans in said chili?

Zamir Kehla Post FA Presser - CLG Rampage - 07-25-2020

(07-25-2020, 04:45 PM)LimJahey Wrote:Do you consider a chili a chili if there are no beans in said chili?

Is this an attack