International Simulation Football League
*ISFL - Power Rankings Week 2 - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *ISFL - Power Rankings Week 2 (/showthread.php?tid=25002)

*ISFL - Power Rankings Week 2 - Cody - 08-13-2020

ISFL  – Power Rankings Week 2

12) Chicago Butchers (0-2)

Week 2 Results – Loss to Baltimore Hawks: 33-6

Locking down the bottom spot for the second week in a row the Butchers don’t look like they belong in the ISFL. The team has yet to put up a touchdown in 2 games. The team is ranked both last in points for (12) and points against (74). This team needs to change and fast.

11) Orange County Otters (0-2)

Week 2 Results – Loss to San Jose SaberCats: 24-14

The team looked better in Week 2 but looking better can only get you so far. If this team can’t pull out a win in their next game this team is destined for a Top 3 pick in the S25 draft and potentially gutting the roster.

10) Austin Copperheads (0-2)

Week 2 Results – Loss to Arizona Outlaws: 20-9

The offense didn’t show up against Arizona. The defense has been playing fairly well this season, if the offense can pick up this team could make some waves. They have a good shot at a win in Week 3 against Orange County.

09) Philadelphia Liberty (0-2)

Week 2 Results – Loss to Sarasota Sailfish: 26-10

A lot of people (including myself) had this team pegged as a potential Ulitimus participant. They got demolished by Sarasota this week.  Their next two games are winnable against Baltimore and Chicago. If they can’t win at least one of those their dreams of competing for the Ultimus are over.

08) Arizona Outlaws (1-1)

Week 2 Results – Win against Austin Copperheads: 20-9

Defense looked stout against Austin holding them to single digits. Arizona isn’t going to instill fear into any opponents but maybe things will change after their next two games if they can notch back to back wins against New Orleans & San Jose.

07) Baltimore Hawks (1-1)

Week 2 Results – Win against Chicago Butchers: 33-6

Baltimore trounced on Chicago. The passing game was on fire as Fujiwara put up 3 touchdowns and the defense held Chicago to 2 field goals. The team should put up a win against Philly in Week 3 but it could be a trap game as they look forward to their Week 4 match-up against Colorado.

06) Honolulu Hahalua (1-1)

Week 2 Results – Loss to New Orleans Second Line: 12-10

In the snoozefest of the week, Honolulu started off the game terrific. They amassed a 10-0 lead against New Orleans going into the second half and then gave up 4 field goals  the finally in the last 30 seconds of the game to lose 12-10. If you’re holding a team to 12 points you better be winning.

05) Yellowknife Wraiths (1-1)

Week 2 Results – Loss to Colorado Yeti: 37-31

The defending champs are staying in the 5th spot of the Power Rankings this week. They played a very close game against Colorado. They held a 10 point lead about halfway through the 4th quarter before giving up 16 unanswered. This is a good team just ran into a buzzsaw in Colorado.

04) New Orleans Second Line (2-0)

Week 2 Results – Win against Honolulu Hahalua: 12-10

I really wanted to put them below Yellowknife but it’s hard to put an undefeated team below a .500 team. The offense was absent from the field against Honolulu but the defense held tight and they were able to squeak out a win. We’ll figure out more about this team in their next to games against Arizona and at Austin.

03) San Jose SaberCats (2-0)

Week 2 Results – Win against Orange County Otters: 24-14

This team is very well balanced. I wouldn’t be surprised if this team went on a run and started off the season 7-0 before meeting up against Sarasota in Week 8. If this team can put up more than 20 points expect them to keep winning every week.

02) Sarasota Sailfish (2-0)

Week 2 Results – Win against Philadelphia Liberty: 26-10

The best defense in the league didn’t slow down in Week 2. Sarasota shutdown Philadelphia similar to how they shutdown Baltimore in Week 1. The team faces an early season juggernaut heading to Colorado this week. If they pull out the win there this team might not lose for a while.

01) Colorado Yeti (2-0)

Week 2 Results – Win against Yellowknife Wraiths: 37-31

In the most hyped game of Week 2, Colorado had a thrilling come from behind victory against Yellowknife. The offense is putting up points a blistering pace. Will it be able to continue against Sarasota in week 3? Similar to Sarasota if they notch the win in Week 3 don’t expect a mark in the loss column for a long time.

RE: ISFL - Power Rankings Week 2 - Billybolo53 - 08-13-2020

SAR SAR SAR

RE: ISFL - Power Rankings Week 2 - slothfacekilla - 08-13-2020

(08-13-2020, 08:53 AM)ShnarlyDude Wrote: 04) New Orleans Second Line (2-0)

Week 2 Results – Win against Honolulu Hahalua: 12-10

I really wanted to put them below Yellowknife but it’s hard to put an undefeated team below a .500 team. The offense was absent from the field against Honolulu but the defense held tight and they were able to squeak out a win. We’ll figure out more about this team in their next to games against Arizona and at Austin.

I had such a bad game it was brutal to watch.  I'm glad I didn't ruin it for the team.

RE: ISFL - Power Rankings Week 2 - SwagSloth - 08-13-2020

Sad Yoda noises

RE: *ISFL - Power Rankings Week 2 - ddrector - 08-15-2020

(08-13-2020, 08:53 AM)ShnarlyDude Wrote: I wouldn’t be surprised if this team went on a run and started off the season 7-0 before meeting up against Sarasota in Week 8. 

This aged poorly