International Simulation Football League
OCO GM Change - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Announcements (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=495)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Forum: GM Announcements (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=166)
+---- Thread: OCO GM Change (/showthread.php?tid=25168)

Pages: 1 2

OCO GM Change - .Laser - 08-24-2020

Hello ISFL community, it is with heavy heart that I have to tell you that @Revolution5 will be stepping down as co-GM of the Otters effective immediately. Rev, you've been amazing to work with and I am very glad you'll be sticking around with us in OCO for a long time. You've been the definition of iron sharpens iron for me and I will be forever grateful for that.

As for his replacement, @jeffie43 will be taking over as co-GM. He's been a big part of the war room in OCO throughout his time in the league and I'm looking forward to working with him more closely as we chase number 9. Congrats, Jeff!

RE: OCO GM Change - BenDover - 08-24-2020

Jeff, how you doing my man! Just wanted to tell you happy birthday, um, I hope you're enjoying your day with your family, man, to celebrate another year of life, man, that's amazing, congrats to you. Also, I just want to encourage you, man, just, uh, keep your spirits high, man, I know this quarantine is putting a lot of us down because of isolation but it will get better man, just continue to practice, uh, good habits in terms of washing your hands, and, and social distancing when you go out in public. And lastly man, congrats on winning, uh, your championship this year man, your dad said the buccaneers did a great job, uh, so happy for you man, but like I said, keep your spirits high, everything will get better soon and again, happy birthday.

RE: OCO GM Change - Memento Mori - 08-24-2020

Jeff, how you doing my man! Just wanted to tell you happy birthday, um, I hope you're enjoying your day with your family, man, to celebrate another year of life, man, that's amazing, congrats to you. Also, I just want to encourage you, man, just, uh, keep your spirits high, man, I know this quarantine is putting a lot of us down because of isolation but it will get better man, just continue to practice, uh, good habits in terms of washing your hands, and, and social distancing when you go out in public. And lastly man, congrats on winning, uh, your championship this year man, your dad said the buccaneers did a great job, uh, so happy for you man, but like I said, keep your spirits high, everything will get better soon and again, happy birthday.

RE: OCO GM Change - Briedaqueduc - 08-24-2020

RE: OCO GM Change - Billybolo53 - 08-24-2020

Jeff is free

BBB

Oh and happy birthday

RE: OCO GM Change - thevoicelesscreator - 08-24-2020

RE: OCO GM Change - Ephenssta - 08-24-2020

Congrats and best of luck to you guys!

RE: OCO GM Change - Frostbite - 08-24-2020

Jeff, how you doing my man! Just wanted to tell you happy birthday, um, I hope you're enjoying your day with your family, man, to celebrate another year of life, man, that's amazing, congrats to you. Also, I just want to encourage you, man, just, uh, keep your spirits high, man, I know this quarantine is putting a lot of us down because of isolation but it will get better man, just continue to practice, uh, good habits in terms of washing your hands, and, and social distancing when you go out in public. And lastly man, congrats on winning, uh, your championship conference last year man, your dad said the otters did a great job, uh, so happy for you man, but like I said, keep your spirits high, everything will get better soon and again, happy birthday.

RE: OCO GM Change - siddhus - 08-24-2020

Jeff, how you doing my man! Just wanted to tell you happy birthday, um, I hope you're enjoying your day with your family, man, to celebrate another year of life, man, that's amazing, congrats to you. Also, I just want to encourage you, man, just, uh, keep your spirits high, man, I know this quarantine is putting a lot of us down because of isolation but it will get better man, just continue to practice, uh, good habits in terms of washing your hands, and, and social distancing when you go out in public. And lastly man, congrats on winning, uh, your championship conference last year man, your dad said the otters did a great job, uh, so happy for you man, but like I said, keep your spirits high, everything will get better soon and again, happy birthday.

RE: OCO GM Change - Thor - 08-24-2020