International Simulation Football League
Sermokala and CLG Punishment - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: League Office (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Punishments (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=279)
+--- Thread: Sermokala and CLG Punishment (/showthread.php?tid=25235)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Sermokala and CLG Punishment - Memento Mori - 08-28-2020

(08-28-2020, 05:13 PM)Colabear Wrote: It's there in the post but I'll reiterate, that the appeals team literally exist to hold HO accountable. There's a reason why they're kept completely separate from HO and you can't be in both. They are absolutely the channel you should go to before resorting to posting stuff publicly, because a lot of people got hurt in the fallout from taking that approach.
Appreciate you coming into the thread and responding. If this has been the case previously I think it should be more publicised - I had no idea that the appeals team existed to do anything other than review appeals or that they had the powers to do more than that. Would definitely avoid people feeling helpless if they weren't happy with HO, but the appeals team isn't very visible at the moment. I knew manic was appeals head but I had to look up the other members and they're right at the bottom of the official jobs list.

RE: Sermokala and CLG Punishment - Air Crou - 08-28-2020

Sermo and CLG can get suspended, and here I am still trying to land a GM or HO job!! All jokes aside, I think it's deserved. But sometimes we need to hold the provokers accountable. Cuz CLG was provoked. Dunno about Sermo, but CLG kept getting provoked with that pasta. He was bound to snap. Did he do it the right way? No, definitely not. Swallowing a knife is a deadly thing to do. But he was bound to snap. When someone asks you to stop, just stop. Meme culture is a big problem. We think it's funny, but the other guy doesn't like it. That's where we have to stop. And I have learnt it the hard way. Don't be dicks. Meme, but not too much. And, honestly, repetitive jokes become annoying and boring. Do the joke once, twice, thrice, and then stop. It makes you look like a clown.

RE: Sermokala and CLG Punishment - Crodyman - 08-28-2020

This makes me have the big sad. Good for the league to take a stance against this behavior. Gonna miss my dogs out there.

RE: Sermokala and CLG Punishment - Opera_Phantom - 08-29-2020

S18 2020 punishment world Champions

RE: Sermokala and CLG Punishment - .Laser - 08-29-2020

(08-29-2020, 01:26 AM)Opera_Phantom Wrote: S18 2020 punishment world Champions

I mean, where's the lie?

RE: Sermokala and CLG Punishment - Opera_Phantom - 08-29-2020

We too strong in punishments, nobody comes close

RE: Sermokala and CLG Punishment - timeconsumer - 08-29-2020

TC with your friendly daily reminder

DON'T BE A DICK

RE: Sermokala and CLG Punishment - infinitempg - 08-29-2020

(08-29-2020, 09:41 AM)timeconsumer Wrote: DON'T BE A DICK

RE: Sermokala and CLG Punishment - hihihi_62 - 08-29-2020

Punishment threads 100% the reason I stay active. Love it!

RE: Sermokala and CLG Punishment - caltroit_red_flames - 08-30-2020

I wish ill will toward dermot daily