International Simulation Football League
*A god awful and terrible guide to easy pack purchases! - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *A god awful and terrible guide to easy pack purchases! (/showthread.php?tid=25301)

*A god awful and terrible guide to easy pack purchases! - C9Van - 09-01-2020

[A bit over 950 words. Ready for grading.]

Hello everyone. Today we are going to be talking about the newest and coolest thing to be added to the International Simulation Football League. 

The god damn trading card Dotts!

In today's little piece of media the dude who is waiting for S26 regression to begin is going to help you, the coolest user who is reading this right now, with a few tips on how you can get a few cheap packs with piss easy media.

[Image: 27qxmb.jpg]

You know I am something of a media genius myself. Yes, I have mastered all the great ways in which you can get the fullest amount out of every media. Ever since Scorp and myself killed x2 media to bring in x1.5 media it has all been about quantity rather than quality. Now sure, you could take pride in your work or do a few interviews with your created character (That I will be doing when I finally create cause I have genuinely missed doing them) but this is about them dank ass mother fucking Dott trading cards!

You ain't here for 'Just do more media 4Head' you want to get the most out of your money! Well, that is where I can help you out.

Word on the street is, and by which I mean me annoying a few people in the International Simulation Football League discord, that each pack holds 6 cards and they're 500k per pack and not able to be traded or purchased off people!

Fucking shit is rather depressing, would have loved to have gotten my Legend Laszlo Forty-Two or OLOTY Award Laszlo Forty-Two card or Ultimus winning Laszlo Forty-Two award but alas. That is quite a lot of money you can burn through if you are not careful.

Well, have no fear cause I will give you a few obvious pointers to help you out.

Now then...The most important thing to note is that I looked at media grading and to get over 500k for a media you need to do a media of over 345 words. You do roughly 350 and you're golden. You have earned yourself a whole pack. The high IQ play then is to do a media during 1.5x media so then you have to do about 260 ish words! (Incidentally for any rookies reading who may want to know how many words it is for $1 million+ in a basic media. You would apparently need 652 words. This is slightly why it is important to take advantage of the media bonus when possible if you are like me and detest sim league jobs.)

Then think about it, you will be drowning in the packs for quite a while and you can gun whatever card you want!

The thing I usually focus on more than anything is getting to 2500 words in every media I do. Well, minus this one. Usually that is child's play for me cause I write more in my office job but that does not matter. What matters is why 2500 words. You gain a 400k bonus if you get over that. Which is a pretty nice piece of cash. That makes your piece of media jump for 4.3 million to 4.7 million and even more if you post on topic stuff about the drafts for the sweet 1.5x media bonus. That is damn near a full pack for the bonus alone.

It is a lot to write and I get the feeling for a lot of you doing roughly 350 ish words would be tiresome. For people in the Pro Baseball Experience. Thinking of that as like a Journal PT we had to do every week at 300 words. You got paid for doing them and you would this. 

The best piece of advice I can give you though is to retire. Yup. You read that. Just give up your player. Think about it. If you do not have a player, you do not need to spend your bank account money. If you are attached to your player then just never buy equipment and training money. Sure you will greatly suffer but then you could get Team of the Week Kai Sakura!

The final and probably only good piece of advice I have for you lovely people is abuse the english language. So get this, you start a sentence with a generic beginning like "so get this" and BOOM! That is 3 extra words you have managed to milk. Another classic is to word everything out. You're? Hell no buddy! You are!

ISFL and DSFL? No, never do that, silly buns. International Simulation Football League and Development Simulation Football League. Takes a lot longer to write sure, but that gives you way more writing to your count. Never state WR or OL. Do Wide Receiver or Offensive Linemen! The little things will add up. Sure, you are not going to get an insane amount from just doing this but they can help you reach 2500 if you are say 70 words short. Then you have to add a sentence or two of filler just to make that up. You want quantity.

I get it, you are not going to win media post of the year doing that and this is not for everyone. But some people are strapped for time. Some just want decent sized bank accounts to 100 million again to give myself zero pressure going into my next player. But you can get good money then for those sweet sweet dott packs. 

I hope this has helped you even a little cause this for sure has helped me writing this. I am confident that you can get the Dott Trading Cards you want now without crippling your bank account. Now go and be free!

RE: A god awful and terrible guide to easy pack purchases! - DarknessRising - 09-01-2020

Team of the week Kai Sakura....PRINT THAT CARD

RE: A god awful and terrible guide to easy pack purchases! - ScorpXCracker - 09-01-2020

dont take credit for my achievements wtf

RE: A god awful and terrible guide to easy pack purchases! - C9Van - 09-02-2020

(09-01-2020, 05:06 PM)ScorpXCracker Wrote: dont take credit for my achievements wtf

Very well. Scorp is also the true leader of all OL players if you account for sacks allowed. I only have 1 allowed all career (until next sim since i jinxed myself) which cannot compare to the mighty Scorp Sad