International Simulation Football League
*Waiver reaction and future DSFL draft - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Waiver reaction and future DSFL draft (/showthread.php?tid=25440)

*Waiver reaction and future DSFL draft - C9Van - 09-05-2020

[Ready to be graded]

So the season 26 waivers have been made and my god what a draft class this is already shaping up to be. I am the oldest Season 26 player who basically declared at the end of the ultimus to have a good half season break. It was really refreshing too, highly recommend it lads and lasses.

But now we have the legendary Moonlight entering, Ford and Beaver as well. Not to mention Orbiting Death and Pau Adrian who will shock the league as true rookies. Like god damn this draft class is looking pretty killer.

Granted way less than Season 25 but like Season 16 was stupidly top heavy this one may be a case of history repeating itself. (Basically season 28 will have a lot of people and then 50% will commit sudoku early on probably)

With this I decided I would record my feelings about the waiver process that has gone on so far.

The funniest one is that Pau Adrian (Some of you may know him as The Sanch from Super Casual Football Sim League) is mexican and got picked up by the Luchadores. I think that might be the first actual mexican player to join the mexican team. Although his player Tom Teboat is from the Phillipines so not the holy trinity of Mexico.

Really glad for him cause that is one of the best locker rooms in Development Simulation Football League.

As for me? Mr. Forty-Two got picked up by the lovely people in South Carolina. Myrtle Beach Bucs.

My initial feelings are one of crippling sadness.

It is not a knock on them, I had them very highly and if I just remove emotion from the mix this is a great thing for me. I can help these lads try to make play-offs, have a good laugh with the players and General Managers and aim to win a cheap and basically free Ultimini. Can't really go wrong with that. I fit in very well and if I was going to go anywhere I am very happy it was either these lads or in another multi-verse the Seawolves.

But I sadly cannot help that I loved my time in the Tijuana Luchadores and ever since I originally left them I have missed being there. It has probably been over a year and not being on that team in waivers hurts me more than it probably should. I realise how silly I sound don't worry.Now the big thing is: "Bruh, it is literally just waivers." to which I 100% agree. I am not going to be a dick and bank or get angry at them. In fact I will do as much as I can for a waiver player to help this team get to the finals if possible. But then I think to the hour after the finals. To the draft.

I was planning on doing this huge funny piece of media on each team. Usually I run that my character does not get the correct location or takes the nickname of the team literal and just have some fun. I still might do that for the money and to give everyone a laugh but I do not want to waste anyone's time.

I guess what I am basically saying is I am wanting to return to the Tijuana Luchadores with my recreate. I wanna go home in the draft. This royally tanks my draft class stock in Development Simulation Football League draft but that is okay. I am prepared for that. The draft number does not matter and I have previously gone pretty high.

I do not want to burn bridges. In the main International Simulation Football League draft that season 26 guys will have I would like to gun a high drafted number or join a team that wants a scary running back of the future. That will give me a chance to prove myself early on in my career so I can gun Hall of Fame and I can just help that team out. I do not care about how good they are. Never have and never will. I helped the Colorado Yeti improve and I could do it again. I want to have fun and have a laugh with everyone.

But in this I feel I just want to return to my old team. It is not anything on the other teams and I am sure some will not even want me to begin with but I just think making this media will let everyone know where I stand. I am sorry.

But until that draft time...I will do my best to help the Bucs make the play-offs.

RE: Waiver reaction and future DSFL draft - slothfacekilla - 09-05-2020

Mith and Swanky have been fined smh

RE: Waiver reaction and future DSFL draft - qWest - 09-05-2020

(09-05-2020, 01:08 PM)slothfacekilla Wrote: Mith and Swanky have been fined smh
Not on them, just didn't have the waiver priority.