International Simulation Football League
Dotts Suggestions - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Trading Cards (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=366)
+--- Thread: Dotts Suggestions (/showthread.php?tid=25449)

Pages: 1 2

Dotts Suggestions - caltroit_red_flames - 09-05-2020

Have an idea for:

- Improvements for the website
- Special cards series'
- Ways to generate more interest
- Anything else Dotts related

Post em here!

RE: Dotts Suggestions - Opera_Phantom - 09-05-2020

Make it so that a very small percentage of "cards" are in fact a Free Pack.

RE: Dotts Suggestions - Baron1898 - 09-05-2020

Kicker Mafia series

Provide some sort of compensation for duplicate card draws

Give trading (yes I know it’s being worked on)

Please fix Safari/Chrome access (same as above)

Also Gimmy Jarappolo card or we riot

RE: Dotts Suggestions - BigKicks - 09-05-2020

Series Idea: Game-Winners

I've already shown this to a couple people in Dotts, but I'll also post it here to give it more attention.
[Image: ZQ95KsK.png]

Card would contain the matchup, the score (with the winner's score in a gold color), a player who either scored the game-winner or made a crucial play which led to the scoring, and a blurb about the game and the contribution of the player. The card would also be numbered. This concept card for example is numbered GW24-7, which stands for Game-Winners S24 Card 7.

RE: Dotts Suggestions - Thor - 09-06-2020

I mentioned this to Mith but in case it happens I want to claim credit

When a card has an error and it's corrected, users who have the card in its original version should be able to keep it as a rare 'misprint' style card. It would add a unique twist to trading cards that exists in real life and would encourage users to find errors within the cards they receive.

RE: Dotts Suggestions - GuitarMaster116 - 09-06-2020

My suggestion would be maybe add a way to see what date you pulled the card. Like for example I pulled my Mike Boss card on Wednesday 9/2 when the packs first came out. A month from now I will probably forget that, so I think it would be cool to add the pull date on the cards as well if that is possible.

Maybe add a function to flip the cards and see the back of them and have the date there. Also, if there are ever any other packs other than the standard one, you could add what pack type you pulled the card from as well.

RE: Dotts Suggestions - slate - 10-14-2020

Add different views to the collection page.

1. Categorized by Team - same as now

2. Categorized by Rarity - Rather than the team buttons that reveal all cards from that team, have a button for each category of rarity, and clicking it shows you all cards of that rarity you own regardless of team.

3. All Cards - all of your cards laid out in a giant grid, rather than hidden behind buttons
3a. Team Sort - Sort the grid by team
3b. Rarity Sort - Sort the grid by rarity (all special series cards first, then all Legend cards, then all All-Pro cards, etc.)
3c. Alphabetical Sort??? - Maybe all players alphabetical by last name? Not sure about this one, but I think you could come up with more good sorting methods for cards beyond these 2-3.

* Potential extension would be to include all newly opened cards at the start of the grid the first time you go to the collection page after opening packs, but that might be difficult to implement.

RE: Dotts Suggestions - Jo3fish5 - 10-31-2020

Packs where you can only get players from a certain team
Packs where you can only get players from a certain position

RE: Dotts Suggestions - Drip - 11-16-2020

I am sure this has happened but just in case,

A DSFL first round set called "next up" or something like that where just the players drafted in the first round of the DSFl get draft day cards. Could bring more DSFL players into the cards earlier.

RE: Dotts Suggestions - Nokazoa - 11-20-2020

i suggest giving anyone named Nokazoa 2 packs instead of one every time he purchases