International Simulation Football League
*ISFL Team Needs - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *ISFL Team Needs (/showthread.php?tid=25505)

*ISFL Team Needs - zaynzk - 09-07-2020

So as a S25 Draft Prospect i am especially interested in this upcoming draft so I have decided to go through each team and see what there biggest needs that they will look to fix in the off season, obviously the two new expansion teams will not be included since they have 0 players at this moment as the expansion draft has not happened and this 

Arizona

Arizona has two safties, Benoit Blanco and DB Jadakiss, and both have a year left on contract so their is a chance that Arizona replaces them in the draft. Shane Masters is on the older side so expect them to take a DT aswell. Finally despite having drafted 2 good WR last year i think they take one more to boost their room to the max

Team Needs (S, DT, WR)

Austin

With the retirements of Takeda Okura and Awkward Sexjoke, the only saftey on their roster is now the DSFL player Maverick Bowie, meaning that they will be in a urgent need to draft a Safety. Kicker Alfredo "Thighmaster" Crisco, is also retiring meaning a Kicker is needed in the draft, and with only 2 kickers entering the draft it has become a bigger need than normal. Riles McTackle is out of contract and IA so they need to replace him. QB Easton Cole is also sitting with one year left on contract, meaning that there is a good chance a successor will be drafted in this upcoming draft.

Team Needs (S, QB, K)

Baltimore
DT Sardine Bean is out of contract and Inactive, without anyone else on the roster who can replace him, DT is the clear biggest need. Despite the fact that they have Thomas "The Tank" Engine joining them in this year, the other 3 Safeties on their roster being either out of contract or have 1 year left, meaning that another one should be drafted. Arik Eller is also out of contract so they will likley be on the market for a DE

Top Needs (DT, S, DE)

Chicago
Every single one of their WR has one year left on contract, and with Bender B. Rodriguez and Sean O’Leary being on the Older side, suggests that Chicago will take a WR early in the draft. Cadillac Harris is out of contract and Brennan Kennedy has not developed into a ISFL quality CB so they will likley draft one. Also with only 3 LB under contract to the Chi, i would assume that they are going to go after a LB in this deep class. 

Team Needs (LB, CB, WR)

Colorodo
One of the best teams if not the best this season, not too many holes to fill. Only 2 CB on their roster so that is the clear biggest need, Ashley Owens has only 1 more year under contract, so i would not be surprised if they drafted a future replacement in this draft, however I believe that Colorodo will wait and draft a 4th WR instead inorder to beef up the WR room. Bubba Thumper is the only DT on the roster and Colorodo cannot ignore that for much longer

Team Needs (DT, CB, WR)

Honolulu

Honolulu is losing a few names to free agency, Mack Arianlacher is out of contract but Blade McCoy and Tyrone Woods will come and replace him, Momona Keiki-Kāne is out of contract but Sigismund Sternenstaub will replace him, However both Logan Noble Jr and Buck Thornton are out of contract with noone replacing them, meaning that Honolulu needs to replace a DE and a S. Bane Kaʻanāʻanā, Victor Moreno and Ray-Ray Jackson all have 1 year left on their contracts, and im willing to bet that Honolulu will not resign all three of them, so dont be surprised if a CB joins later in the draft

Team Needs (DE, S, CB)

New Orleans

Ben Slothlisberger has a clause in his contract that forces him to play as the only QB for season 25-27, so dont be surprised if NO drafts a QB and sends him down to the DSFL for the next 2 years. NO two running backs are older and will probably need to draft a younger guy to replace Forrest Gump, who is entering his 10th season. Meanwhile Jordan Andrews is Inactive and Old, so a CB is an immediate need for replacement

Team Needs (RB, CB, QB)

Orange County
Orange County has a solid team, but there are a few things they can look to do to make sure their team stays in the right direction. Inspectah Deck, is getting older and regressing soon, and it would be a good idea to look for a replacement for him. Hugh Mongo and Franklin Armstrong have one more year together, and while Suleiman Ramza is the clear successor to Armstrong, no one has been drafted to replace Mongo, so i expect a WR to be drafted to fill that hole the season after Mongo Retires. The last thing to look at is the fact that OC only has 1 offensive lineman so they will likley go after one in the draft

Team Needs (OL, LB, WR)

Philadelphia
Jonathan Altidor is not at this moment getting resigned, so they will be in the market for a quality CB in the draft. meanwhile Tristan Gronlie has been in the league for a few years and barley has and TPE, so it wouldnt be surprising to see them go for the talented DT class. Fuzzy Dotson and Sam Torenson  are very talented RB however, they are both on the older side, and with no true successor, expect a RB to be drafted with a few years down the road in mind

Team Needs (CB, DT, RB)

Sarasota
This is a hard team to judge, since they have a large loan army, of pretty active players. However, LB Marlo Smart is probably not getting resigned so LB would be a big need, neither OL member has been signed, so unless Thad Pennington, Jr. is talented enough to play every position by himself i would not be surprised Lucas Knight is out of contract and Xavien Adams only has one more year on his contract, Mikel van Perkins and Harrison Andrews, are both good enough to start, however i wouldnt be surprised if another DB gets drafted and sent down

Team Needs (OL, LB, DB)

San Jose
Chip Otle is IA and not very High in TPE, so this is the clear upgrade that they needin DE, and there are a few guys in the draft that could come in and replace him easily, Nate Swift is ancient and Deondre Thomas-Fox is older with only a year left on his contract, meaning WR is likely another place they need to fix. Outside of that, they do not have a backup QB, so i wouldnt be surprised if they snagged one to send down to the DSFL for a few years.

Draft Needs: (DE, WR, QB)

Yellowknife

There are a few key positions that have they need to improve, Their offensive line currently has 0 members due to retirements, so this will be a key thing that they will look to fix. Giannis Kroustis is retiring and the two DT they have playing are not good enough to replace him, so it would not be a big surprise if they draft to replace him. Nero Alexander is getting really old in age, so they could potentially draft a future replacement this year. CB Johnny Snuggles retired and Mervin Leonard is old with only a year left on the contract so i could see them snagging a DB to replace him. Its Brach Thomaslacher and Alejandro Chainbreaker are both talented LB however, both Douglas Quaid and Maurice Virtanen are signed to long contracts so there is a chance Chainbreaker or Thomaslacher switch to a different defensive position to help Yellowknife

Draft Needs: (DT, CB, DE)

RE: ISFL Team Needs - ddrector - 09-07-2020

Is this satire? Why would we send our starting QB back down to the DSFL?

RE: ISFL Team Needs - zaynzk - 09-07-2020

(09-07-2020, 08:40 PM)ddrector Wrote: Is this satire? Why would we send our starting QB back down to the DSFL?
u would send the DSFL QB you draft back down so he would be ready when ur starters contract allows another QB