International Simulation Football League
The Bachelor - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Discussion (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+---- Forum: ISFL Thunderdome (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: The Bachelor (/showthread.php?tid=25727)

Pages: 1 2

The Bachelor - Lime - 09-17-2020

Are you desperate and looking for sim love?
Over the age of consent in your country?
Willing to write a few hundred words for a podcast series without any possibility of not being creepy about it?

Well look no further as I introduce to you...

[Image: 4lBRrm0.png]

Compete for the hand of the beautiful bachelor Lime in an event inspired by a simulated version of the hit ABC television series, and as a special event presented by the handsome host ZOBOT SEXBOT4!

All that fancy formatting out of the way this is probably exactly as fucking stupid as it sounds like with Lime holding a competition for a sim league waifu type deal, or possibly a twist ending who cares? Basically a hybridization of The Dating Game, The Bachelor, and a simping contest. The event will be broken down into five embarrassments and then broken down further into three effective components and entrants will not be public until they are humiliated or "win".

The components of each day are a required prompt of over 400 vomit-inducing characters, an optional prompt of no more than 600/1000 uwus, and a required simple question to use in case of the need for a tie break. Day one is Recruitment. Day two is Creepy Dating Game Anouncement. Day three is dear god why. Day four is im out of this shit. While day five is Join PBE Instead.

A full list of the questions and some of the limitations can be found here in this fancy link.

Now just going to go over the handful of rules that we have for the disaster.

1. No minors allowed (officially) and so you do have to be eighteen years or older as of the origin of the competition. Sorry young ones.

2. You must be definitively desperate enough to enter this. I already know you are.

3. Keep it PG publicly and reasonable. This is meant to be a fun little sim league event and so let us keep it that way. All submissions will be checked as thoroughly as we checked if this was a good idea.

4. After you send in your entry; privately message me here or on Discord to confirm that the entry associated with your user name is yours. That way we can avoid some shenanigans. (If you are having trouble finding me I am under the nickname White Cornerback in the ISFL Discord. Also do not worry about the name as we are innocent.) You may also message me in case you have any questions or concerns regarding this event.

Entry Form Link

Also I will readily admit that this is a horrible idea so please be patient with any issues that might be encountered. Just trying to bring another fun event to the league. So we are still not a hundred percent certain what all we are going to be able to accomplish with it, but we have high hopes of bringing some entertainment to the league at least. Don't you guys love this fun event. Aren't we all having fun.

Thank you for taking the time to read all of this and we hope you are still able to have a delightful day after reading this!

Final Disclaimer: This is just a fun sim league event and so do not read too much into it. This is fun. If you have any questions or concerns please direct them to me as explained above. Fun sim league event. Just please remember to be polite about it and to remember that quote about if you do not have anything nice to say. Cheers! Have fun. Please have fun.

RE: The Bachelor - BigKicks - 09-17-2020

applied

RE: The Bachelor - jeffie43 - 09-17-2020

Applied

RE: The Bachelor - scorycory - 09-17-2020

applied

RE: The Bachelor - UpperNet - 09-17-2020

Applied

RE: The Bachelor - ErMurazor - 09-17-2020

We look forward to hosting this show.

RE: The Bachelor - UpperNet - 09-17-2020

ima simp for you

RE: The Bachelor - retrospace111 - 09-17-2020

Is it a fun sim league event

RE: The Bachelor - Buttersqauch101 - 09-17-2020

Applied

RE: The Bachelor - scorycory - 09-17-2020

(09-17-2020, 02:57 PM)ErMurazor Wrote: We look forward to hosting this show.
love that you used 'We' here lmfao