International Simulation Football League
(S25) - PT 2 - Endorsement Money - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S25) - PT 2 - Endorsement Money (/showthread.php?tid=26720)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: (S25) - PT 2 - Endorsement Money - supertardis101 - 10-18-2020

PBE PT = http://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=15192&st=90&#entry230410

RE: (S25) - PT 2 - Endorsement Money - Jmac NCheese - 10-18-2020

SHL Affiliation

RE: (S25) - PT 2 - Endorsement Money - timeconsumer - 10-18-2020

Hank Winchester didn't have to wait very long to be solicited for big endorsement deals as a pro football player. Already being the son of a legendary player from the early days of the league he came with huge marketing opportunities. Combine that with his first round pedigree and companies were knocking on the door before he had taken a single snap in the ISFL. The first company to approach him was General Motors. They were looking for a spokesperson to help do a big marketing push for the new line of full-size and super duty trucks and they decided Angus was the right man for this job. The deal was for about 5 different commercials and a few print ads and web ads as well. They did all of the shoots on one day. They decided with the commercials to go with some football theme stuff naturally. One was kind of like a combine performance for trucks with a 0-60 run and towing and cone drills and all that sort of thing. Angus had some talking points to hit about the truck vs the competition from Ford and Ram and stuff, while some professional driver did his thing. Another one had the truck driving around on the field like it was the middle of the game and there were players running all around, it was kind of chaotic. There were a few more, just more cheesy car commercial stuff.

RE: (S25) - PT 2 - Endorsement Money - KamiCommie - 10-18-2020

PBE PT

RE: (S25) - PT 2 - Endorsement Money - Daybe - 10-18-2020

http://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=15192&view=findpost&p=230892

RE: (S25) - PT 2 - Endorsement Money - frazzle14 - 10-18-2020

Hi, I’m Tony “The Assassin” Yeboah and you may know me as a football player for the Kansas City Coyotes. When I’m out on the field I play hard and I hit harder, I didn’t get the nickname assassin for nothing. But when I come off the field and go home, I love nothing more than switching myself off from the football world by putting on the fireplace, lighting some candles, getting cosy under a blanket and relaxing.

So I’m delighted to announce that I am the new spokesman for Johnstons of Elgin, the experts in cashmere and fine woollens. When Johnstons approached me with this offer, it was a easy yes from me. My home is already full of their luxurious throws and beautiful blankets so being in partnership with them was a no brainer for me.

Over the next few weeks I’ll be inviting you all inside my home with a series of special videos giving you a exclusive look at Johnstons brand new line of 100% cashmere throws and blankets. Each one of their brand new range has been expertly crafted at the mill they have used since 1797.

So if you want to feel as relaxed as the assassin is after a hard day of playing football, then the only place you should be going is Johnstons of Elgin.

RE: (S25) - PT 2 - Endorsement Money - slate - 10-18-2020

Peter "Petey" Patterson never got into pro football for the money and the fame, but instead for the rush of competition and the love of the game itself. But after his first full season in the DSFL lead to some increased recognition between postseason award nominations and high draft position in both the DSFL and ISFL drafts, Patterson's agent reached out to him urging him to find some potential endorsement partners. After all, love of the game itself doesn't provide a retirement fund. Patterson agreed but only on the condition that he could be in control of the search for a partner, in order to make sure he could have a strong personal connection.

After some deliberation, Patterson was able to happily announce that he will be appearing in an advertising campaign for Land O'Lakes butter. Growing up in Minnesota and going to school in Iowa he grew fond of the dairy brand, and was surprised to see people outside the Upper Midwest using inferior butter brands after joining new teams in Kansas City and Sarasota. Another key factor in Patterson's decision was the amount of creative control that Land O'Lakes was willing to give him regarding the ad campaign. The campaign will feature Patterson talking about how much having great coverage on the field helps his team wins games. Likewise, a creamy, spreadable butter like Land O'Lakes gives you great coverage on your morning toast leading to wins all throughout the day.

RE: (S25) - PT 2 - Endorsement Money - crow19 - 10-18-2020

Since Busch Light has been called up to play in the ISFL he was given his fair share of endorsement opportunities. These have ranged from local businesses in the New Orleans area, to more prominent opportunities in the international market due to his connections in London from his DSFL days. In his first game, this season Busch Light returned an interception for a touchdown and this triggered him signing his first major advertising deal with the beer Busch Light. Busch Light has a special connection to the beer Busch Light due to it being his namesake. In all post-game interviews, Busch Light is expected to have a Busch Light positioned on the podium. Along with this, Light will be in a series of commercials promoting the product throughout the season. The company also set up a fan contest, where one lucky fan who buys a case of Busch Light will win a trip to New Orleans to watch the Second Line and meet Busch Light after the game. This endorsement deal is set to last for three seasons and is expected to be extended as long as Busch Light remains relevant in the ISFL. There are a number of incentives in the endorsement deal including additional financial incentives for winning Rookie of the Year, LBoTY, DPoTY, MVP, and of course the Ultimini.

WORDS 222

RE: (S25) - PT 2 - Endorsement Money - MrStennett - 10-18-2020

PBE PT Affiliation

RE: (S25) - PT 2 - Endorsement Money - Orhanello - 10-18-2020

LeBron James III has always been very in many large advertisement and endorsement deals. Corporations and businesses around the world want to use his image to push their products and agendas. However LeBron James III chooses very specifically who he does deals with. It is important to him to be partners with businesses that he takes pride in and that make efforts to help the world. It isn’t about the money with LeBron James III, it’s about helping people especially kids. One business that LeBron James III always partners with is the Make A Wish foundation. Making a kids day is the best reward for LeBron James III. Being there and helping a child that may be extremely sick and showing them that there is hope and that life is beautiful is one of LeBron James III biggest goals. There was a young boy, a big LeBron James III fan, that was diagnosed to have terminally ill cancer and LeBron James III heard about this young fan and made sure to visit him every Thursday for over four months. By the grace of God and through a miracle the boy survived and is healing incredibly. Him and LeBron James III remain friends and continue to see one another both being inspirations for each other.
(214)