International Simulation Football League
(S25) - PT 2 - Endorsement Money - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S25) - PT 2 - Endorsement Money (/showthread.php?tid=26720)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: (S25) - PT 2 - Endorsement Money - Starboy - 10-12-2020

New Fujiwara x Adidas shoe deal
[Image: 1TRIWvr.png]

RE: (S25) - PT 2 - Endorsement Money - AdamS - 10-13-2020

The first thing you need to know is that Hulu has live sports. They've been like family to my family for well over this current colander year, much as they've been a breathtaking gust of fresh air to the world of broadcasting sporting events, movies, original programming, and all of your favorite shows. Shows that something which rhymes with "Getclix" couldn't keep ahold of. Hulu has you covered. Unlike Dr. Pepper, who dropped out of negotiations because they went with some hotshot baseball player, Hulu has been there. Like their streaming capabilities, they as a partner have never let me down. And like me, Hulu relies on making its own name and quality. Unlike some baseball players. And Hulu has been so generous and kind to my family. That trip to Monaco where I announced the engine start for the Grand Prix. The super secret premium membership with no commercials whatsoever. And enough money to make sure my new life is upgraded to the Bigger Easy. When I'm not getting 2 catches in 5 games, I'm on the sideline catching up on how my fantasy team is doing around the league. And for the next 2.5 years until it's time to re-up at a higher rate, you're always gonna hear me talk about how Hulu has live sports. Because it's true. You can ask my dog, who has recently agreed to be renamed Hulu. She likes to bark at other dogs but what she's really doing is letting them know they can catch al the Ultimus Frisbee they want on Hulu, live.

RE: (S25) - PT 2 - Endorsement Money - TomHanks - 10-13-2020

SHL Affiliate

RE: (S25) - PT 2 - Endorsement Money - Nictox - 10-13-2020

SHL PT

RE: (S25) - PT 2 - Endorsement Money - teddyoojo - 10-13-2020

Taco Bell signs Teddy Utterstruzen!!
Utterstruzen has previously shown huge appreciation towards tacos on twitter, and for Taco Bell it was a no brainer to sign him heading into the new year.
And now, at the perfect time at the start of the new season, Taco Bell and Teddy Utterstruzen are proud to reveal the new "Gamesday Taco", perfect for every athlete on game days. Rich Taco meets spicy flavour, Taco bell worked hard with Utterstruzen to create the perfect Taco for every players needs. This is not just your regular Taco, check out these ingredients!
Taco shell made from corn from the rich corn fields of Nebraska, Corn from the rich corn fields of Nebraska, spicy mexican Salsa rich in electrolytes, flavourful beef from cows from the rich cow fields of Nebraska, lettuce any ISFL player can only dream of, and for what makes a Gamesday Taco a Gamesday Taco, we have added Mountain Dew Gamer Dorito Dust AND just a sprikle of the finest blue Gatorade INTO our special sauce, making our sauce what gives a player the strength to unluck his true potential on teh field.
Its just not gonna be Taco Tuesday moving forward, its gonna be Thursday Night Taco Thursday, Sunday Taco Slam and Monday Night Football Taco Madness EVERY DAMN SUNDAY.
Taco Bell X Utterstruzen, Game Fuel for your Game day.

227 words

RE: (S25) - PT 2 - Endorsement Money - jzajenius36 - 10-13-2020

From the agent of Honky-Tonk Haywood, for immediate release:

Honky-Tonk Haywood has collaborated with local Philadelphia car dealer, Gary Barbera Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram, on a new advertising campaign.  Haywood’s big personality, mixed with his desire for quality service at the right price, makes this a perfect match.  Haywood is contracted for one commercial spot, with a 10 second appearance.  He will earn $5,000 and a free cheesesteak from the restaurant of his choosing per every airing of the commercial.  Below is a transcript of Honky-Tonk Haywood’s speaking part in the commercial:

Gary Barbera (throwing it to HTH): “...Isn’t that right, Honky-Tonk Haywood?”

HTH: “Well you’re gosh darn right, Gary.  I’m a southern boy, but if there’s one thing that’ll have me grinnin' like a possum no matter where I am, it’s finding a dealer that makes me feel like family.  Here at Gary Barbera Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram, you’ll get that same treatment.  With service and pricing that’ll have you salivating more than a plate a hot crawdads.  The other guys deals? Well that dog don’t hunt."  

Gary Barbera: “So come on down to Gary Barbera Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram because we…

Gary and HTH together: “really know how to service our members!

(204 words)

RE: (S25) - PT 2 - Endorsement Money - AW13 - 10-13-2020

PBE PT

RE: (S25) - PT 2 - Endorsement Money - caltroit_red_flames - 10-13-2020

SHL PT

RE: (S25) - PT 2 - Endorsement Money - Bayley - 10-13-2020

SHL PT - Panda

RE: (S25) - PT 2 - Endorsement Money - AL_GRINGO - 10-13-2020

PBE Welfare