International Simulation Football League
(S25) - PT 2 - Endorsement Money - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S25) - PT 2 - Endorsement Money (/showthread.php?tid=26720)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: (S25) - PT 2 - Endorsement Money - 3lewsers - 10-13-2020

James Lewandowski is no stranger to product endorsements. In the past he has been hired by shaving cream, vodka, and underwear companies. This season, he has just been contacted by a new energy drink called Socko. Made famous on the Howard Stern show, this product that was started by Johnny Fratto, and promoted heavily by Eric the Actor, has become a staple among the Z generation. This is not your myspace enegry drink! Socko reached out to rising star Tight End Lewandowski to become the face of Socko. As a young player, James can relate to the potential customers of this drink and is the perfect spokesperson for the company. He has already filmed a commercial that will air during the S25 Ultimus Bowl and the Socko executives are raving about his performance. They expect it to be a huge hit with their target audience. Lewandowski has already done numerous virtual Q&A sessions during the pandemic via zoom and they have had nice turnouts. In addition to these events, James has also done hundreds of hours of community service and outreach in the Baltimore area, with all of the supplies donated by Socko and the Fratto family. James Lewandowski takes pride in the work he does and puts 100% effort into everything he does. Socko is definitely getting their money's worth.

(221 words)

RE: (S25) - PT 2 - Endorsement Money - bex - 10-13-2020

[Image: zeoob.com_4xms11lx6w_photo.png]

RE: (S25) - PT 2 - Endorsement Money - snazzlepuss22 - 10-13-2020

Recently Brick Van Sanzo has begun a new endorsement deal with Super Action Landscaping! 

Brick seemed like a perfect fit for this endorsement deal as he has Brick in his name and Bricks are used very frequently in landscaping. The endorsement deal includes an online and TV ad campaign where Brick will appear in commercials and online adverts. The commercials will include Brick saying "Listen to me, Cause I know Bricks and you better believe that Super Action Landscaping has all the best Bricks, including me!". Certain Catchphrases will include "You better decide to contract with Super Action Landscaping or I will sack your elderly grandmother!".

"Super Action Landscaping will protect your property value like the opposing team tries to protect their quarterback from me! "

"Seriously go with Super Action Landscaping or next time you try to go to sleep I'll be there!" 

Other adverts will include Brick tackling and destroying landscaping performed by inferior Landscaping companies, Ending with Brick pretending he can't push over Super Action Landscaping's work (but he totally can). 

Other promotions will include having Brick come to your house and help landscape with Super Action Landscaping if the customer spends over $8000 on landscaping with the company.

RE: (S25) - PT 2 - Endorsement Money - UpperNet - 10-13-2020

Products endorsements is very important for athletes, and endorsing the right product that both the fans and player would like is very important! Of course glute who is famous for his kicking ability is endorsing the best and glutes favorite product, muscle milk! But not just any kind of ordinary muscle milk, no. If you know what team glute is on of course you already know the answer! Its choccy milk flavored muscle milk! Milk engineered to put meaningful size to your glutes? Where would glute advertise this product the most you asked? Of course in all the gyms! I'm hopes glute will inspire for thick kickers to step on the feild and show there powerful legs and glutes in action! Also this product is just not for inspiring thick kickers! Anybody want them thick size, epically in the glutes, come and get you choccy flavored muscle milk! Glute and the minessota grey ducks are really pushing this product, expect more ads everywhere! And thats not all, every 2 packs of choccy flavored muscle milk you buy you get a chance of meeting the glute man himself, gluteus maximus! He'll give you his personal tips on how to be the very best kicker himself!

RE: (S25) - PT 2 - Endorsement Money - negs - 10-13-2020

As the first pick to the Minnesota Grey Ducks in the DSFL draft, Ryan Negs knew going in that there was a heavy emphasis on Choccy Milk heading into the locker room. Coming up on week two now in the league, he is already accustomed to it and it is his pre and post game drink for every game. As a result, his first endorsement is none other than CHOCCY MILK. Choccy Milk is everything that Ryan Negs wants in a sponsorship. Great advertising, an awesome team, and most of all a great product that he fully supports 100%. Ryan Negs plans to be in television advertisements with the brand depicting him before and after every game in what he does usually.

Negs will also help to build the brand of Choccy Milk by making it the leading sponsor he promotes over any brand he signs to in the future. To Negs, Choccy Milk is one of those companies that is timeless and everyone can relate to. It also helps that many of his teammates in Minnesota are also sponsored by this amazing company. Born and raised in Minnesota, Choccy Milk is here to stay as a top endorsement for athletes of the ISFL and DSFL. In Ryan Negs case, this is even possibly what he wants to do after retirement: become a part owner in Choccy Milk.

Ryan Negs is here to stay in the ISFL, and so is Choccy Milk: The Best Stuff on Earth!

RE: (S25) - PT 2 - Endorsement Money - jdourtled - 10-13-2020

When you're a starter on a championship winning team, you should expect to get at least some local endorsements right? Well for San Jose Sabercats safety Brendan Lanier, he got zero endorsement offers during the offseason, but his offseason hobby of posting his random drawings on his blog caught the eye of a certain art tool manufacturer....

"With the revelation that he is a world class artist, Crayola has announced that Brendan Lanier will be the face of the company.

One member of the Crayola marketing department stated, "Wait, this was drawn by an adult?"

It is unknown how long the deal is, but what is known is that Lanier will be payed one box of crayons per game, which just so happens to be his favorite snack.

Lanier is also getting his own specialized color, named 'Lanier Limerick.' When asked about his new color, he mentioned he was confused on why they would name a poem after him and not a crayon.

On top of those perks, for every sack Lanier gets Crayola will donate 1 million dollars to a random elementary school's art department.

Expect to see the new Lanier Limerick in specially marked 64 count boxes of Crayola Crayons in stores near you."

RE: (S25) - PT 2 - Endorsement Money - Ephenssta - 10-13-2020

I was sitting at home playing SuperMega Baseball or something when my phone rang. Usually when I'm playing my games, I don't answer the phone. This time, though, it was my agent, so I assumed it must be important.

"Redbeard!" He sounded breathless. This must be something big. "Great news! We've landed you a sponsorship that I think will be too good to pass up." 

That had my attention. Sponsorships are a huge deal, especially when you're still trying to make a name for yourself. Apparently some fashion company, Brattison Weed or something, wanted to put my face all over their hair dye, particularly the ones in the red color spectrum. Obviously it has nothing to do with the fact that my name is Redbeard and everything to do with the fact that my incredible six tackle performance has brought a lot of eyeballs to my on-field performances. In any case, I was pretty thrilled to be featured somewhere, though I wish it was a slightly manlier first endorsement. Although I guess it's cool to be getting anything at this stage. I'm hoping that this will be a good place to launch my modeling career too. You know, more places are starting to take plus sized models, and I think I certainly fit that bill. Plus who doesn't love a redhead named Redbeard? 

(223 words)

RE: (S25) - PT 2 - Endorsement Money - xenosthelegend - 10-13-2020

Self defense, a necessary skill for those who want to protect themselves in the event that they are in a physical confrontation with someone. Hi, I'm Jake Fencik, from Fencik's taekwondo, where you can learn how to kick your way to safety. At Fencik's taekwondo, we teach you all kinds of kicks, low kicks, high kicks, jump kicks, kicks that fix your car (experimental), and yes, drop kicks. Fencik's taekwondo is super strong, the kicks are easily capable of shattering bricks. So the next time you are getting mugged by someone, you react by drop kicking them through the nearest wall, then run through the wall because you will need an escape route after you caused your attacker a serious spinal injury from the impact. To show you the power of Fencik's taekwondo kicks, I decided to kick multiple 90 yard field goals, and get them all through the uprights using all the kicks you learn from Fencik's taekwondo. Imagine everything you can do with the power of Fencik's taekwondo. Fencik's taekwondo is not responsible for injuries to self and others, you cannot sue us after signing up, it is in the contract. Learning how to kick at high power might not be possible for non kickers.

RE: (S25) - PT 2 - Endorsement Money - run_CMC - 10-13-2020

Well, running back Ashley Owens was recently traded to one of the new expansion teams: the New York Silverbacks. This means two things. Firstly, Owens is no longer just a great player on a great team, he’s once again a star of the young up and coming football team. And secondly, as a result... as a new star in a new BIG market, new endorsement deals! Ashley was contacted by several companies shortly after being traded eager to get him on their billboards around Manhattan. Ultimately, there were too many offers to take all of them... but one that Owens jumped on immediately was... a local pizza chain! And importantly... a local chain, started by a fellow transplant from Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin! The pizza chain will have Owens featured in ads simply sitting at the table outside the restaurant, chillin, eating pizza. The ads will appear across a timeline, each ad being another 30 second segment of the roughly hour long video of Owens eating pizza. Roughly every 5 minutes, Owens will say something along the lines of “dang, this is good pizza.” This wasn’t in the script, Owens is just doing it. He’ll also be occasionally showing up at the restaurant, at random times, thus drawing in more customers! This also wasn’t part of the deal, he just genuinely likes the pizza a lot.

RE: (S25) - PT 2 - Endorsement Money - SomeSay... - 10-13-2020

Written Option: Your player has just landed a new product endorsement - it could be their first gig since hitting the pros, or it could be a massive corporate tie in for your superstar player. Either way, describe the terms of the endorsement. What kind of product is your player pushing? What type of ads will they appear in to support the product? Have they been working with this brand for a while or did they only recently get the deal? Have some fun with this one and take care not to fluff up your response with word vomit.

Matt Krause is coming off a pick six in the ultimus and as a champion, he wanted to represent a sponsor and be represented by a sponsor that was the same championship caliber. His second sponsor of his career is one that is absolutely legendary with everyone of all ages, backgrounds, what ever, this product is a fan favorite. This sponsor is already represented by so many great champions and athletes from across all sports. The likes of Kevin Love, Klay Thompson, Chris Bosh, Isiah Thomas, Tyrone Crawford, and the United States Olympic Team. It can be none other than CHOCCY MILK aka Chocolate Milk. CHOCCY MILK is by far the best sponsor for Ultimus Champion Matt Krause, He has committed to them long term, and showing that bodies are built with Chocolate Milk  by signing a 10year/100 Million dollar endorsement deal. Krause will be the spokesperson and lead athlete for the "my after" campaign, show casing the recovery results of CHOCCY MILK after a hard workout or day on the practice field. You'll see Mr. Krause in different roles in Commercials, Billboards, and Radio. Also, be sure to look for the CHOCCY MILK bottle on the interview table with Mr. Krause and tweet us a picture with the #CHOCCYMILK for your chance to win 2 tickets to this years Ultimus!.