International Simulation Football League
yo wtf - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: yo wtf (/showthread.php?tid=26797)

yo wtf - Wombat - 10-15-2020

yo wtf corrupt TH locking the thread before i could get my memes in 

https://forums.sim-football.com/showthread.php?tid=26776&pid=372033#pid372033

i cant quote this bc some mf locked the hecking thread but it says that the mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell which is undoubtedly true and then i was going to reply outstanding to it but it would look stupid because some dummy named trautner did it first and that would look absoultely dumb if i replied the same thing and also TH locked it so i couldnt anyway which is really smol brian so wtf. 

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-10-15_at_10.23.46_AM.png]

also as you can see the media was very off point as lucha is the only good DSFL team.

i ahve alsos realized that media gibs monies and i have no or very litle moies so it may be a good idea to keep writing as well. the proble is when u have very smol brain like me it can be very hard to make long word or sentence or paragraph or page or essay or article or phrase or letter or address so the word count is kinda suffering which means that this will not be worth lots of money, which in the ISFL which also coincidentally stands for the International Simulation Football League, but if you dont know what that means international which the dictionary defines as "existing, occurring, or carried on between two or more nations." and to be more clear from the etymology -inter- means between and national is an adjective that is used to describe things that have to do with nation or nations which are countries so the definitoin of international used etymoologically means between nations and the second word in the ISFL which is an acronym for international simulational football league and the s in ISFL which stands for simulation which the dictionary or maybe not the dictionary but the dictionary on google when you look for the definition of a word is "imitation of a situation or process." which makes sense since we are imitating football which is a pretty cool process not gonna lie and the etymoogy of the word comes from like the latin simulationem which means "an imitating, feigning, false show, hypocrisy" which is kinda pog but the deeper root is similis which means like resembling, or of the same kind and is the root word of similar which is kinda cool cause that means that simulationa and similar and close and the third word in the ISFL or actually letter or word cause the ISFL stands for international simulation footbll league and the third word which is football spelled F-O-O-T-B-A-L-L "a form of team game played in North America with an oval ball on a field marked out as a gridiron." idk the etymology but im assuming its ksomewhat close to like soccer football and rugby since those are likely older sports and the fourth word in ISFL which is league which has many definitions but the one that is closest for this term is probably "a group of sports clubs which play each other over a period for a championship." because obviously all the ISFL teams play for the ultimus and if your team is good you will prob not win bc of dum sim but an ok team that goes derp will win and now that we know what the ISFL is you should know that i am wriring this for monies which in the ISFL you can buy training and equipment with which are worth TPE which are training points earned i believe but im not looking it up in the rulebook bc its scary which reminds me halloween is coming soon and that should be fun but why are people playing xmas music its literally not for two months right and why tf are you playing it now thats just like why and back to ISFL those teps can help make your player good but that do seem like a lot of work like writing this media is very hard work and odnt let anyone say otherwise and this is like 600 words now which is pog since that is 1M according to the media payout structure so thank you very much to coming to my 5 minute media meme or ted talk whichever you perfer.

also bc hopefully i baited you with that yo wtf headline lemme say that thread was so dumb, like who tf cares if i say haha otters stinky its a fucking joke. that was some weak drama i expect better, we need more copypastas, more spice, more weird reference memes.  

that was 767 words im pretty proud of myself

bitch i need the money

RE: yo wtf - mithrandir - 10-15-2020

(10-15-2020, 01:10 PM)Wombat Wrote: [Image: Screen_Shot_2020-10-15_at_10.23.46_AM.png]

also as you can see the media was very off point as lucha is the only good DSFL team.

RE: yo wtf - Frostbite - 10-15-2020

Content like this is the reason I'm subscribed to the media forum

RE: yo wtf - ScorpXCracker - 10-15-2020

@C9Van @pauadrian @Wombat @Sermokala yall we need to make a shitty media club

RE: yo wtf - Pat - 10-15-2020

(10-15-2020, 01:31 PM)ScorpXCracker Wrote: @C9Van @pauadrian @Wombat @Sermokala yall we need to make a shitty media club

Excuse me sir but this piece of media from Wombat is anything but shitty. I plan to print it out, frame it, and hang it on the wall above my bed.

RE: yo wtf - Starboy - 10-15-2020

Hey man can you delete this please. One of the hardest parts of my job is going around and making sure that these articles do not see the light of day. What is inside a user’s mind is only for them, their war room and HO to see. Its disgusting that you are perpetuating what is supposed to be a special part of the league between a player and their war room. And if you don't, well I'm going to have to come down on you. And trust me you don't want to see a mega mod genius like me get angry. I have a vast network of multis and top locker rooms at my command. I can say the word and your puny presence will be wiped off the face of sim-football.com and if thats still not enough I will find your alt accounts. You won't be safe from my wrath.

SO yeah buddy, you can be a perv and creep on the delicate flowers of our wonderful platform. But know that if this goes on. You'll be done for. Some other jerks might stand by and watch this abuse but I won't.

RE: yo wtf - Wombat - 10-15-2020

(10-15-2020, 01:36 PM)Punter715 Wrote:
(10-15-2020, 01:31 PM)ScorpXCracker Wrote: @C9Van @pauadrian @Wombat @Sermokala yall we need to make a shitty media club

Excuse me sir but this piece of media from Wombat is anything but shitty. I plan to print it out, frame it, and hang it on the wall above my bed.

thank you kind sir for your appreciation of a great work of literature

(10-15-2020, 01:26 PM)Frostbite Wrote: Content like this is the reason I'm subscribed to the media forum

ily frost

RE: yo wtf - C9Van - 10-15-2020

Honestly pal, I am hardcore down for doing the biggest shit post media in ISFL history. Talking fucking tragic tier. I am talking like full quantity barely any quality in the form of a collab to make sure no-one can ever make a bigger piece of shit media ever again.

RE: yo wtf - pauadrian - 10-16-2020

Did someone say shitty media? I'm in