International Simulation Football League
New Media Grading Process! - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: New Media Grading Process! (/showthread.php?tid=2709)

Pages: 1 2 3

New Media Grading Process! - 124715 - 07-28-2017

Hello NSFL Media-writers!

This is 124715, your head of Media Grading. Me and the team of media graders are proud to announce a new process of grading articles. Here are some of the benefits:

1. No more of the clunky "Ready to be Graded" thread!
2. Articles will be graded within hours of posting!
3. Active discussion can continue even when articles are graded!
4. Your payout will be calculated far quicker than as of now!

Here's how the new process works:

When you publish your article, one of our graders will read it, grade it, and put an asterisk (*) in the title, as such:

Before grading: "New Media Grading Process!"
After grading: "*New Media Grading Process!"

This is an easy indicator for both you and us to know when your article has been processed. Please, please, do not remove the asterisk from your article's title - it's meant to be there.

They'll put "GRADED" at the bottom of your article, along with your payout. For example:

GRADED
Total payout: $500,000

Your article will stay in the main area of the forum until discussion stops for a week, after which it will be moved into the Graded Articles forum.

Important: If you do not want your article to be graded, simply put "Not Ready For Grading" at the top of your article, so we can see it and turn away.

Questions? Concerns? Feel free to tell me below.

Head of Media

New Media Grading Process! - 37thchamber - 07-28-2017

Good system imo

New Media Grading Process! - SimmerDownBruhh - 07-28-2017

Thank you, Media Magic Man!

New Media Grading Process! - manicmav36 - 07-28-2017

Sounds great, whatever gets media graded faster! I'm still waiting on stuff to be graded that's over 10 days old.

New Media Grading Process! - kckolbe - 07-28-2017

Will articles be graded by date/time posted still? Also, if the goal is within hours of posting, are we hiring more graders?

New Media Grading Process! - bovovovo - 07-28-2017

Also everyone keep in mind that we're a little behind right now because of the old system, so please be patient as we get caught up!

Hopefully we'll be at a point where articles get graded in a day or two soon, but first we need to sift through everything that hasn't been graded yet Big Grin

@124715

New Media Grading Process! - 124715 - 07-28-2017

(07-28-2017, 08:44 AM)kckolbe Wrote:Will articles be graded by date/time posted still?  Also, if the goal is within hours of posting, are we hiring more graders?

Yep, a first-come first-serve.

We might hire more graders or replace current ones if I'm not satisfied with their activity level.

New Media Grading Process! - Kristy95 - 07-28-2017

How long until we can assume the articles to be graded that are backlogged?

New Media Grading Process! - timeconsumer - 07-28-2017

I disagree with this system wholeheartedly on the grounds that the NSFL must have nonsensical argument in every single thread that attempts to make changes! You are causing further burden on all associated with this league and undue stress on those who are asteriskblind. This is a terrible system and you should resign you position so somebody with a less rational thought process and more emotional knee jerk reactivity can take their proper place. I encourage all those who agree with me to riot.

New Media Grading Process! - Grapehead - 07-28-2017

(07-28-2017, 11:22 AM)timeconsumer Wrote:I disagree with this system wholeheartedly on the grounds that the NSFL must have nonsensical argument in every single thread that attempts to make changes! You are causing further burden on all associated with this league and undue stress on those who are asteriskblind. This is a terrible system and you should resign you position so somebody with a less rational thought process and more emotional knee jerk reactivity can take their proper place. I encourage all those who agree with me to riot.
Let's burn this place to the ground!!!!