International Simulation Football League
*Candice D. Fitinyomouf? Find out Inside: - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Candice D. Fitinyomouf? Find out Inside: (/showthread.php?tid=27124)

*Candice D. Fitinyomouf? Find out Inside: - TheRealMazatt - 11-05-2020

Hailing from Alberta--let alone Canada--the odds are forever stacked against Candice D. Fitinyomouf. Not only is football always going to play second fiddle to hockey, the programs--or lack thereof--available for players up north of the border create many obstacles to attaining success at the NSFL, or even DSFL levels. It necessitates sacrifice. Sacrifice on the field. Sacrifice at home. Sacrifice with social life. Sacrifice is demanded at every corner of life, yet Candice has been willing to step up to the challenge to but the work in. Following in the shoes of Calgary great Bo Levi Mitchell, Candice ended up playing high school football and get his name on the map. More inside:

Interviewer: What inspired you to travel across the continent?

CDF: Well, I think that's kind of obvious. Football. I hate to besmirch the great nation of Canada, but really I would be playing against kids half my skill level all through high school and into the CFL if I stayed. That wouldn't get me noticed. Espcially at DT, fuck, who's paying attention to the mid-Alberta defensive tackle who's got mad wheels? I had to go down south to get noticed, and that's exactly what happened.

IT: Haha, fair enough. What drew you to Texas specifically?

CDF: It's the Alberta of America. Well, people call Alberta the Texas of Canada but that shit goes both ways. I don't discriminate. Figured going there would be an easy transition since we all love our oil out here. Plus, they get some excellent programs to showcase talent out there. Everyone is going to watch the interstate college rivalries, and scouts are gonna eat it up when I get out there and plow their QB.

Scouts did, in fact, eat it up, as Fitinyomouf was recently claimed on waivers by the Minnesota Grey Ducks, a DSFL team looking to make waves as they push for a playoff berth in the coming weeks. Some would say Minnesota is a perfect fit for Candice...

IT: Minnesota, state of hockey, it's got Canadian connections everywhere, what's it like going there to start your career?

CDF: Fuckin great bro. I just arrived last night, and got to see all the hype around the Cheifs not playing in the playoffs again this year (Yeah, Minny players aren't safe here). Maybe it's just some hype around being in the lottery. But yeah, I love hockey. I'm Canadian. Got to watch the ol' Meddy hat Tigers take names and fuck moms. Now I come to the state of hockey? Man, it'd be great if they were good enough to play while I'm here, but the atmosphere and having people to talk to about hockey and football is nut-worthy. Bad timing I left Texas right as soon as the Renegades were coming into shape.

IT: If you love watching hockey, there are plenty of teams that could take you in the draft that have team in state! Speaking of, do you have any aspirations for the draft.

CDF: So many aspirations, hoss. Y'know, staying in Minnesota would be solid, but there's places like Dallas that I'm familiar with, or an ol' hot and sweaty barn in Tijuana that sound appealing. And if the Royals are in Ontario instead of England, there are so many opportinuties to hit up the night life in Toronto and be back on home soil for solid bone oppos. Fuck, you could call me the chiropractor cause there'd be bone appointments all day if I was there--

In an unfortunate, unforseeable twist of fate. Candice D. Fitinyomouf was not Rated E for Everyone in his interview. It is highly questionable that it got to this point after prior comments in studio by Mr. Fitinyomouf, but the rest of the interview is not to be aired. There isn't much of an interview, really, Jim asks him where he sees himself in 10 years and he says in 'many hoes' and goes into graphic detail and it really isn't suitable. But that's just what you're getting in Candice. D Fitinyomouf, a player who isn't afraid to cross lines--specifically the line of scrimmage to get some sacks.

Code:
688 words, baby

RE: Candice D. Fitinyomouf? Find out Inside: - Guriinwoodo - 11-05-2020

This is really well written and I love how good you were at nailing the persona of Fitinyomouf lmfao

top kek to the name btw

RE: Candice D. Fitinyomouf? Find out Inside: - Kyamprac - 11-06-2020

'bertaaaaaaaaaa