International Simulation Football League
Arizona Outlaws Co-GM - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Announcements (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=495)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Forum: GM Announcements (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=166)
+---- Thread: Arizona Outlaws Co-GM (/showthread.php?tid=27259)

Pages: 1 2

Arizona Outlaws Co-GM - Z-Whiz - 11-10-2020

As some of you may know, @Unicorn sent a message to the Arizona locker room that he is stepping down as GM. First off, I want to thank him for having faith in me to draft me in the 1st round and name me co-GM less than a season later. He’s now put even more faith in me by giving me the keys to this great franchise he’s helped build over his last 5 seasons in charge. Like him or not, there is no doubting he knows how to draft and build a team with high TPE earners. Despite players leaving in FA each year, Arizona consistently has one of the highest TPE teams. These are facts, not opinions. I hope I can take the reigns of this franchise and use the building blocks that Uni has provided me and bring Arizona an Ultimus trophy. If you have issues with Arizona because of past experiences, I hope I can mend those bridges. I want to keep adding talented players and great users to this roster.

To all those currently on the Arizona roster, as GM, I promise to do everything in my power to be a fair and honest leader. If you’re not happy about your role or playing time, let me know and we can look at options. If I’ve upset you in some way, call me out and we can work through it. If you have a bright idea about something, reach out to me and we’ll get it into place. If you want better stats, I will do some testing on how to improve your player. I will make time for all of you. We will win as a team and lose as a team. We’re a roster of 20+ users. No one is more important than the other. Each and every one of you has a voice that I will listen to. It’s up to you to speak up and make yourself heard.

Now on to my first big decision as GM… I will be naming @Crunk, the new co-GM of the Arizona Outlaws. I’ve been with this guys since we first drafted him to London. He was an absolute steal in that draft (sorry qWest) as well as when we got him at #8 last season. This dude is dedicated to the game. He’s the definition of all in. The amount of testing he’s done already is insane. He’s already a better scouter than I am. Okay, that’s enough stroking of his ego, it’s big enough already. Jokes aside, I’m very excited to see how he and I can work together as a team, with the help of our war room. I have full confidence moving forward that this is the correct choice for the team now and in the long run.

[Image: jYyXNCx.jpg]

RE: Arizona Outlaws Co-GM - GlimsTC - 11-10-2020

Absolutely amazing choice for Co-GM! Excited to see how you guys do leading the charge!

RE: Arizona Outlaws Co-GM - abh89 - 11-10-2020

Great selection, Z-Whiz! Couldn't be happier for both of you. Arizona is in good hands.
LON LON LON LON LON LON LON

RE: Arizona Outlaws Co-GM - Swanty - 11-10-2020

I was not ready for this today. Congrats Crunk you absolute legend!

RE: Arizona Outlaws Co-GM - Yeenoghu - 11-10-2020

Is London an Arizona farm team now? Congrats to both of you.

RE: Arizona Outlaws Co-GM - katarn22 - 11-10-2020

Love this dude, so very well deserved. Congratulations CRUNK!

RE: Arizona Outlaws Co-GM - Sylphreni - 11-10-2020

Hey, I know that guy!

RE: Arizona Outlaws Co-GM - Opera_Phantom - 11-10-2020

Applied and denied. Just like a Cue drive.

RE: Arizona Outlaws Co-GM - Z-Whiz - 11-10-2020

(11-10-2020, 04:52 PM)Opera_Phantom Wrote: Applied and denied. Just like a Cue drive.

This hurts to laugh at...

RE: Arizona Outlaws Co-GM - BRNXB0MBERS - 11-10-2020

(11-10-2020, 04:52 PM)Opera_Phantom Wrote: Applied and denied. Just like a Cue drive.

Well, you had it.  Then you gave it away at the last second.

ARI  ARI  ARI Congrats, crunk!  ARI  ARI  ARI