International Simulation Football League
*S22 Prospect Bowl Redo Part 2! - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *S22 Prospect Bowl Redo Part 2! (/showthread.php?tid=27653)

*S22 Prospect Bowl Redo Part 2! - Booger - 11-20-2020

Hey everybody I’m back once again with part 2 of the S22 Prospect Bowl Redo. In this section, I’ll be breaking down the next 4 prospect bowl squads. We’ve got the Muleriders and Jet Hawks from the NGFC, and the Hippos and Orediggers from the AGFC. I don’t expect everyone to read through this since it's probably 80% IAs, but (and please give me moneys for this HO), I’m THANKFUL for anyone who does. Without further ado, let's get started. Oh, and before I start, the TPE values I’m using here are from Thursday, November 19th, so if you see a value you don’t quite agree with when this goes up whenever it does, that's probably why.

And I’m gonna try and finesse my way to that 1.5x media. So please, graders, pity my broke ass.

Baltimore Muleriders: I’m extremely thankful for the Muleriders because I think they’ve got one of the most original names out of all the prospect bowl teams. In here we’ve got the Hippos, Turtles, Iguanas (no disrespect towards my Iguanas), so it's nice to have a little bit of a change of pace.

QB: Allen Spooner: Most important position on the offensive side of the ball will be in the hands of Allen Spooner, 50 TPE IA.
RB: Streetlamp LeMoose: Interesting name to say the least, but not such an interesting TPE total. 57 TPE IA.
RB: Vince Waterhouse: RB and QB positions fall victim to the <60 TPE IA gang.
WR: Logan Marshall: Not a great start for the WR corps either. 50 TPE IA.
WR: William Lim: Here we go! William Lim is an absolute beast. IIRC he was nominated for multiple awards during the S25 awards ceremony which took place last night. I’m not entirely sure if he went home with any hardware but he's been putting up terrific numbers regardless. He currently sits at 928 TPE which is second-most among S22 WRs. Only behind my man Michael Witheblock. Back when I was on KC we had both Witheblock and Jeeta on the squad, and I remember Lim is one of the few other WRs in contention for really high draft selections. I’m glad to see he’s kept earning at a tremendous rate and that he’s finding success in Colorado (heck Colorado though).
TE: Tristian Hex: I guess it's better than 50 TPE right? 65 TPE IA.
TE: Henry Sigurdsson: All I could find on this guy is that he retired soon after joining the league. Didn’t have much of a career but did manage to earn 8 TPE along the way. 58 TPE IA.
LT: Sylvester Berlin: Minor fair rubs I guess. Berlin would’ve been a perfect fit for the newly created expansion team, but never made it until then and went active with 86 TPE.
RT: BOT
LG: BOT
RG: BOT
C: BOT

DT: Nuniq Annastesia: The first in a very nice DT core is Nuniq Annastesis. I remember Nuniq from KC and he was a good guy to be around in the locker room and despite not being the best earner, was around in the league and has remained reasonably active up until now. He currently sits at 483 TPE but was seen just yesterday (11/18), so it is safe to assume he's around at least a little.
DT: Magnus Rikiya: The second superstar from the Muleriders. Rikiya is pretty much everything a team could ask for in a draft pick. Extremely good earner, currently at 939 TPE, best among S22 DTs and fifth overall, extremely active member, and great human being. Back when that 100,000 odd word article was posted, I remember scrolling through trying to find myself, and once I did, she refused to comment. But, if that's the worst I’ve got to say, I think that's a reasonably good sign. I feel bad for any bots who, if this were resimmed, would have to go up against this behemoth.
DT: Phat Boi: Phat Boi makes me sad, in a good way. You know? Phat was the top earner in the S22 class and was one of my great teammates in Kansas City. He was on a great trajectory to become one of the faces of the league, but, for some reason that I’m not sure of, went IA. He’s currently at 343 TPE but hasn’t been active in the league for months. The Muleriders get a solid DT here but it's sad imagining what could’ve been.
DE: A.J. Warren: 58 TPE IA
DE: Slinky Claxton: Another active player for this defense! Claxton currently sits at 796 TPE and is an active defensive end for the Austin Copperheads. Claxton should be able to provide the Muleriders with the ability to create pressure on the QB, especially if he’s matched up with one of the many oline bots.
LB: Ronnie Schultz: 50 TPE IA.
LB: Nicolas Stone: 57 TPE IA.
LB: Brendan Lanier: It's jdourtled! Lanier has since switched position over to safety but continues to be a solid earner. Dourtled has racked up 590 TPE and is currently a safety for the Sabercats. Dourtled has also been a long time member of the Topeka Tempests in the Uno Champions League, so it makes me happy to see him doing well in the ISFL as well.
CB: Ben Stackinpaper: Here we have Ben Stackinpaper. A bit of an odd name but a very solid player overall. Ben currently has 704 TPE and has retained his position at CB with the Baltimore Hawks of the ISFL.
CB: Valor Gilmore: 61 TPE IA.
CB: Rico Martinez: 71 TPE IA.
FS: Ed Ball: Ed Ball was last seen back in June, which explains his below-average TPE value. At first, he was a solid earner but now sits at only 175 TPE. He’s still a free agent for some reason so I’m not sure if he’ll be picked up anywhere but I probably won’t check to find out either.
FS: Wesley Eriksen: Wesley Eriksen, user Lightnoir was, I think, one of the guys I first talked to in the Dallas Birddogs prospect chat. I recognize the username but I’m not 100% sure. I’m glad to see that he’s doing well though, as he’s earned a total of 796 TPE and is currently a free safety playing for the Philadelphia Liberty.
SS: Abbas Muhammad: One of the few things I could find for Abbas was a mock draft done by Big Edd leading up to the S22 draft. Edd predicted that he’d go 16th overall to the Arizona Outlaws, but I’m pretty sure that didn’t end up working out. Abbas seems to have gone IA at 234 TPE. He’s currently a free agent though so maybe he’ll get picked up somewhere.

K: BOT

Cincinnati Jet Hawks: I am thankful for the Jet Hawks because they were by far the easiest team to write about. Though, I guess that means less money for me.
QB: Dude Doggo: Again, the most important position on the field will be taken by a 50 TPE IA.
RB: Da Owl: 57 TPE IA
RB: Winston Bragg: 50 TPE IA. An eerily similar start to that of the Muleriders.
WR: Steve Alvarado: 50 TPE IA. Yikes
WR: Terrel Blister Jr.: From what I could find, 50 TPE IA.
TE: Shawn Ansari: From what I could find Ansari ended up with around 120 TPE and went inactive around May 10th.
TE: Perry King: 50 TPE IA.
LT: Joey McCabe: Joey McCabe is currently a lineman for the Berlin Fire Salamanders, but only has 236 TPE to his name. I’m not sure if he was selected in the expansion draft for some reason or if the Fire Salamanders picked him up in the free agency. Either way, he isn’t active in the league and hasn’t been seen since mid-October, but I hope he returns at some point to see his new team (unless that's why he was seen in October:thonkSmile!

DT: David Banner: 57 TPE IA
DT: Kade Hines: 52 TPE IA. I’m sorry, but this team is TERRIBLE so far. Good thing none of these guys are still around to see this.
DE: Chauncey Morrison: 57 TPE IA
DE: Slim Pickens: 57 TPE IA
LB: Julius Andersson: 50 TPE IA. I NEED WORDS!
LB: Buster Nelson: 50 TPE IA
LB: Fatso Wombat: 57 TPE IA
CB: Jacob Caine: 50 TPE IA
CB: Chester Sweets: THE JET HAWKS SAVIOR HAS ARRIVED! Chester Sweets! This guy, up until just recently, was in an extremely similar position to Phat Boi: great start, high earner, high draft pick, but due to IRL reasons had to go IA. However, Chester Sweets has (somewhat) made his return to the league! I saw him on Twitter a couple of weeks ago and couldn’t believe it. He currently has only 321 TPE which isn’t going to save this team entirely, but it's well above average for the Jet Hawks. Overall, though Sweets was a really great guy and an awesome teammate to have in KC, so I hope he sticks around. But, now that I’m looking at the TPE tracker, it appears that he hasn’t been around on the forums since the 21st of October. He was tweeting as of November 7th, so I think he’ll be around, at least in some capacity, for the foreseeable future. And, he’s a free agent at the moment, so there's a chance he gets a fresh start on a new team next season.
CB: Rickety Cricket: 50 TPE IA
FS: Elias Ziegler: 50 TPE IA
FS: Jimmy Cooks: 67 TPE IA
SS: Matt Elam: 50 TPE. And with that, it's confirmed that this team has a total of 2 players on offense and defense above 100 TPE at the time of writing this. That's kinda sad ngl.

K: Cashrinski Blödenheimer: 50 TPE IA. Doesn’t get much better for the Jet Hawks on special teams.

Pittsburgh Hippos: I’m thankful for the Pittsburgh Hippos because they’re the first AGFC team I’ll be covering in this series! I’m an AGFC alumn so I love all these guys.
QB: Luke Skywalker: Starting much better than the last two teams here with Luke Skywalker! Skywalker is a high earning QB for the Honolulu Hahalua at the moment and has racked up an impressive 864 TPE to this point. This past season, Skywalker had some pretty solid stats, with about 4000 yards passing, a 26/17 TD/INT ratio, and an overall QBR of 82.5. The Hahalua should be thankful that they’ve got their QB of the future locked up already.
RB: Kevin Fakon: Kevin Fakon is another sad one. Fakon was a great teammate in KC and I was looking forward to having him in the locker room in Sarasota, but he was unfortunately never able to be as active as I would’ve hoped. When we first got to Sarasota, I remember him being really excited and active in the LR, and he wanted to do an interview with me for a media piece. That unfortunately never happened, and Kevin Fakon retired a couple of months back. I still see him online on discord from time to time, so Toasty if you’re seeing this, hit me up and I would love to get to that media piece with you. For the Hippos though, Fakon would provide some pretty good production, as he retired with 240 total TPE.
RB: Tatsu Nakamura: Here we go. The offense already has pretty much everything it needs to be competitive. Nakamura is an incredible earner for the Orange County Otters and is one of the main reasons behind the team's prolonged success. He currently sits at 936 TPE, good for third-best among S22 running backs and seventh-best overall. The Hippos find themselves with an excellent offensive piece here.
WR: Thomas Passman: Don’t think the Hippos are done yet! They have another stud here in Passman. Passman currently sits at 837 TPE which is more than enough to blow by some of these 50 TPE corners we’ve been seeing. Skywalker would have the time of his life carving up defenses with these two playmakers.
WR: Nathan Bigelow: Welp, sad to see the streak come to an end but here are the Hippos first 50 TPE IA.
TE: Regan Meynell: Another 50 TPE IA.
TE: Ike Oscar: 50 TPE IA as well. Don’t expect Skywalker to look towards his tight ends much.
LT: Toshihide Matsumoto: 50 TPE. The offensive line is the only major weakness of this offense. Depending on who the Hippos opposition have on the defensive line, Skywalker could be in some trouble.

DT: Lucas Faucher: 74 TPE IA
DT: Cam Burto: 57 TPE IA
DE: Patrik Money: Money!! Money is another guy from the S21 KC team. He was a really great teammate and after being drafted by the Wraiths, has managed to work his way up all the way to the GM position! Another thing he's worked his way up to is a total of 915 TPE. He’s since position switched from DE to DT as well, and is currently the second-highest TPE S22 DT. I had him on my uno team too last year but couldn’t quite manage to keep him through the dispersal draft. Love Money and I’m happy to see him thriving in the league. Should offer some tremendous value for the Hippos as well.
DE: D'Brickashaw Cannon: 67 TPE IA. Not sure where I recognize this name from but I know it from somewhere. Unfortunately, Cannon went IA somewhere down the road.
LB: Cadillac Mitchell: 85 TPE IA.
LB: Caloe Peara: 50 TPE IA.
LB: Johnnie McCartney: 50 TPE IA.
CB: Colt Mendoza: Stego! Colt Mendoza was, very deservingly, the first overall pick in the S22 draft. This was primarily due to his sim testing skills, as he was able to do some incredible stuff right upon entry into the league. Since he was drafted to Austin, I haven’t heard too much about him but I’m pretty sure he was appointed GM over there and has continued to be a great user in the league. As a player, Colt Mendoza has also been exceptional. Mendoza currently has 865 TPE, which is more than enough to succeed not only in the ISFL but also in the redone Prospect Bowl. Second great player for the Hippos here on defense.
CB: Alexander Hamilton II: Alexander Hamilton was around quite a bit when his career was just beginning, but unfortunately fell off at around 143 TPE. An above-average corner for the Hippos that I’m sure they’d appreciate, but Hamilton had the potential to be something much better.
CB: Thunder Cat: 50 TPE IA. Despite the cool name, Thunder Cat wasn’t able to get any sustained earning going and went IA after player creation.
FS: Moe Willis: 50 TPE IA.
FS: Jordan Davis: 50 TPE IA.
SS: Cosmo Kramer: 50 TPE. Another cool name wasted.

K: Le Kick: Fitting name, but once again, 50 TPE IA.

Cleveland Orediggers: I’m thankful for the Cleveland Orediggers because they’re the team with the best offensive line out of the ones I’ve covered so far! I always love me some good quality fair rubs.
QB: Colin Vance: Colin Vance. Vance refrigeration. 50 TPE IA.
RB: Richard Gilbert: Here we go. Richard Gilbert is an extremely high earning RB for the Colorado Yeti, and even though the Yeti sux lmap, I’m always happy to see a fellow S22 player doing well. Gilbert currently sits at 843 TPE, but on this team, if you can believe it, he’d actually be the second option at RB, right behind...
RB: Jamar Lackson: The one and only Jamar Lackson! I’ve got absolutely nothing bad to say about Jamar. Maybe that he sucks at uno and Fall Guys but from a purely ISFL standpoint, he’s incredible. He's a super active guy on discord (even in the Sarasota server for some reason :thonk: ), a great GM for the Grey Ducks, and a sensational player for the Sabercats. Winning back to back championships is extremely difficult, but having Jamar at running back makes it a hell of a lot easier. He currently has 955 TPE, most among all S22 runningbacks, and tied for second-most among the entire S22 class (don’t even think about overtaking Billy). He’s been in the running for pretty much every award he’s eligible for since entering the league and will likely sustain his current level of production for the seasons to come. The Orediggers should consider themselves extremely lucky to have a guy like Jamar on their team.
WR: Tan Johnson: I vaguely remember Tan Johnson from KC, so it's sad to see he hasn’t remained active in the league. He seems to have gone IA at 119 TPE.
WR: Bryant Moreland: 50 TPE IA.
TE: Titus Lincolm: 57 TPE IA.
TE: Cameron Tova: 50 TPE IA.
LT: Bruce Buckley: Well I think I can guess which side Jamar and Gilbert will be running towards. Bruce Buckley is everything a team could ask for in a franchise left tackle. The Orediggers are lucky to have an 840 TPE beast protecting Colin Vance, Vance refrigeration. He’ll need it I’m sure.

DT: Mo Magic: Though Mo “Mamba” Magic began his career on the defensive side of the ball, he appears to have swapped over to offense at some point down the road. Now, Magic would be the second of two fantastic offensive linemen for the Orediggers. Magic currently sits at 822 TPE and would be able to easily deal with any opposing 50 TPE IAs who’d come his way.
DT: Swlane Train: 50 TPE IA.
DE: Troen Egghands: With all that love for the offensive line, it's fitting the defensive line gets some as well. And trust me, they’re getting a LOT here. Egghands has been one of S22’s greatest earners since day one, and currently has 943 TPE to his name. He’s a top 10 earner in the class and the second-highest TPE defensive end in the league. A very capable pass rusher for the Orediggers.
DE: Anthony Brewer: 62 TPE IA.
LB: Mark Radson: The worst of the four linebackers on the Orediggers is Mark Radson. He’s not terrible in comparison to a lot of other guys I’ve covered, but with only 157 TPE, he leaves a lot to be desired. Besides, teams don’t really need four linebackers to begin with.
LB: Derred De Ville: Sarasota’s new LB! De Ville has been another fantastic on/off the field presence for the league overall. Sarasota signed him just recently, and he was one of the biggest name free agents this offseason. I expect him to be a valuable piece of our defense in the seasons to come, and I can’t wait to bring home an Ultimus with him on the squad. For the Orediggers though, De Ville would be just as valuable. He currently has 829 TPE, but if my sources are correct, he only updates once per season, so expect that value to jump tremendously before S26 kicks off.
LB: Leeroy Jenkins: Leeroy Jenkins must have switched away from the linebacker position since being drafted by the Colorado Yeti, as he is now a deep threat receiver. His earning hasn’t fluctuated much however, as he sits at a solid 786 TPE. I’m not sure what I would do with players who have position swapped if I were to redo the Prospect Bowl officially, but either way, the Orediggers would have a very solid player on their team.
LB: Spike Suzuki: Spike Suzuki is an interesting case. If I recall correctly he was a great prospect leading up to the draft and appears to have been a steady earner up until the beginning of October, when he went inactive. Unfortunate situation but Suzuki still managed to rack up 435 TPE before taking a break from the league, so he should still provide some good value for the Orediggers.
CB: Nick Jones: 50 TPE IA.
CB: Malcolm Jenkins: 50 TPE IA.
CB: Thubba Bumper: Thubba is a really well-known guy around the league and in some other sim leagues as well, but Thubba Bumper’s career as a player was unfortunately cut short. Bumper managed to earn a nice sum of 460 TPE before retiring from the ISFL, which is still enough to succeed against other prospect bowl opponents. I was happy to see that Bauer recreated and has been earning at a great rate with their new player, Schumi Hulkenvettel. I wish them all the best in their career ahead!
FS: Dan Jackson: 50 TPE IA.
FS: C.D. Waldo: 50 TPE IA.
SS: Michael Lee: Most recent value I could find for Lee was 73 TPE. I’ll assume that's where they stopped earning.

K: Willis Cannon: Fitting name for a kicker once again, but sadly 50 TPE IA.

That wraps up part two of my S22 Prospect Bowl redo! Cranked this one out in a pretty short period of time since I’d like to be able to afford my position switch by the time the season rolls around! Thanks to everyone who checked out the article, no matter if you read it all or not. I’ll try to be back soon with part 3 (the final part), but knowing me I’ll probably put it off for a little while. See you then!