International Simulation Football League
*Chika Fujiwara: Highest QB TPE Presser - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Chika Fujiwara: Highest QB TPE Presser (/showthread.php?tid=27766)

*Chika Fujiwara: Highest QB TPE Presser - Starboy - 11-22-2020

It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these so might as well give some updates. Answering any questions both about what it’s like being the new QB TPE leader and questions about other things. Let me know what’s on your mind!

(11-22-2020, 04:43 PM)Dogwood Maple Wrote: Do you feel any added pressure now that you've got the QB TPE Championship Belt?

I feel there are definitely more eyes on me this season compared to last somehow. Will be like the next Cue in a way but hopefully with a little more luck since I'm a passing QB first.

(11-22-2020, 04:46 PM)Buttersqauch101 Wrote: With all of the trade rumors everyone’s asking. If you could have a unicorn, what color would it’s mane be? Pink or purple

Pink. No question.

(11-22-2020, 04:58 PM)Opera_Phantom Wrote: NO!

YES!

(11-22-2020, 05:08 PM)Tomasnz Wrote: Pancakes or waffles?, best place in Baltimore to get your favourite?

Also as a qb star, where do you want your supporting cast. In the D or on the O? Want to be putting the team on your back and having the defence back that effort or make it look so easy on offence so D doesn't even matter?

Never been to Baltimore, but waffles any day from Waffle House. Best place to get them.

I always have felt that I should put the team on my back to carry them through to a win so a lot of my supporting cast is on offense. I do love a solid defense though that helps keep the ball in my hands though so I can work my magic as much as possible.

(11-22-2020, 05:10 PM)Southie Wrote: Why Is Yu Ishigami best husbando?

Ishigami understands what it's like to be let down and tries his hardest to keep everyone up. Plus he fights for truth and justice even if it's futile.

(11-22-2020, 05:32 PM)ValorX77 Wrote: What are your thoughts on the offseason the hawks have?

In your opinion, does pineapple belong on pizza?

What legend or player do you base your game off of?

If you were to have any past player to be on your fantasy team, who would it be and why?

This offseason has been amazing. Definitely added some powerful pieces that I feel will get us over the edge into the playoffs at the least. Then we can only get better from where we are now.

Pineapple does not belong on pizza. I respect that people like different toppings, but I will never put pineapple on it myself.

While the meme for me is to be like Jameis Winston, I want Chika to be more like Patrick Mahomes. A gunslinger that can keep mistakes to a minimum while having absolutely insane games. Right now I feel Chika has been more like Texas Tech Mahomes instead of Kansas City Mahomes but we will see how it is in S26.

Past player to have on a fantasy team would probably have to be Childish Gambino. He is all over the Hawks record books and switched from being a DT to QB to get there. The talent there gets missed because of QBs like Mike Boss, who was amazing as well.

(11-22-2020, 05:42 PM)3lewsers Wrote: Beta or VHS?

VHS. Still have plenty of VHS tapes around the house.

(11-30-2020, 06:55 PM)Mojojojo Wrote: Feel free to pick and choose which ones you want to answer:

If Chika could have a superpower (other than bombing it in dot football) what would it be and why?

Why do you like Sprite Cranberry? Describe the emotions you feel when you drink it.

What is your favorite fast food chain and meal? Is it Taco Bell?

Who is better: Starboy or Butters?

How are you feeling about the rookies that will be joining Chika on the field this year? Is there any player you are particularly excited about having join the Hawks and why is it Felix Archstone?

If Chika had a superpower, it would definitely be reading other people's minds. Reading others' minds would be extremely helpful with winning board games and being able to stay up to date with current inside jokes to never feel left out.

Sprite Cranberry is a delicious experience from commercial, to purchase, to cracking open a can, and sipping down the best Sprite flavor around. The thirst, thirstiest time of the year stands no chance to the satisfying Sprite feel along with the hint of cranberry at the end of each sip that make you feel all of the holiday cheer in a can.

Favorite fast food would probably be Five Guys, even if it feels wrong calling them "fast food." Can never go wrong with a bacon cheeseburger and sharing fries with someone or enjoying a small for yourself.

Starboy by far. You ever hear that song? Absolutely amazing and doesn't sound like food.

I always love having new rookies join the team and watch them grow through the season. I think I am equally excited about every rookie both call up and send down but having someone that will keep me from getting sacked (hopefully) is definitely a bonus for Felix Archstone.

READY FOR GRADING

RE: Chika Fujiwara: Highest QB TPE Presser - dogwoodmaple - 11-22-2020

Do you feel any added pressure now that you've got the QB TPE Championship Belt?

RE: Chika Fujiwara: Highest QB TPE Presser - Buttersqauch101 - 11-22-2020

With all of the trade rumors everyone’s asking. If you could have a unicorn, what color would it’s mane be? Pink or purple

RE: Chika Fujiwara: Highest QB TPE Presser - Opera_Phantom - 11-22-2020

NO!

RE: Chika Fujiwara: Highest QB TPE Presser - Tomasnz - 11-22-2020

Pancakes or waffles?, best place in Baltimore to get your favourite?

Also as a qb star, where do you want your supporting cast. In the D or on the O? Want to be putting the team on your back and having the defence back that effort or make it look so easy on offence so D doesn't even matter?

RE: Chika Fujiwara: Highest QB TPE Presser - Southie - 11-22-2020

Why Is Yu Ishigami best husbando?

RE: Chika Fujiwara: Highest QB TPE Presser - ValorX77 - 11-22-2020

What are your thoughts on the offseason the hawks have?

In your opinion, does pineapple belong on pizza?

What legend or player do you base your game off of?

If you were to have any past player to be on your fantasy team, who would it be and why?

RE: Chika Fujiwara: Highest QB TPE Presser - 3lewsers - 11-22-2020

Beta or VHS?

RE: Chika Fujiwara: Highest QB TPE Presser - Mojojojo - 11-30-2020

Feel free to pick and choose which ones you want to answer:

If Chika could have a superpower (other than bombing it in dot football) what would it be and why?

Why do you like Sprite Cranberry? Describe the emotions you feel when you drink it.

What is your favorite fast food chain and meal? Is it Taco Bell?

Who is better: Starboy or Butters?

How are you feeling about the rookies that will be joining Chika on the field this year? Is there any player you are particularly excited about having join the Hawks and why is it Felix Archstone?