International Simulation Football League
*Confessions of a strawberry milk drinker - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Confessions of a strawberry milk drinker (/showthread.php?tid=28666)

*Confessions of a strawberry milk drinker - Sermokala - 01-03-2021

I've had this media peice kicking around so long I've just been wanting to get this out the door. Theres something great in there even if I'm not the best person to bring it here. 

I'm here to detail a series of allegations of religious harassment and ultraorthodox indoctrination that has gone on for the last few seasons in the Minnesota Grey duck locker room. For too long the people of the Chocolate milk faith (or choccy milk) have oppressed the people of the strawberry and maple milk faith. In other lands There have been resistance to the crusades of the Chocolate milk faith but there have been signs that the word of various milk faiths have spread to the International Simulation football League team the Berlin Firesalamanders.
Strawberry milk is love, strawberry milk is life. We are born into this world to drink strawberry milk and through strawberry milk we find meaning. In the beginning of the great milk schism, the great lie that we must not speak of occurred and from it flavored milk appeared. The great milk schism comes from the very beginning and sides were chosen. We do not speak of the evil milk faiths but the followers of Strawberry milk and the followers of chocolate milk lived in peace and harmony. But even in these early years there was friction. With two acceptable milk faiths, more heretic milk faiths also became explored by the more deviant of the Minnesota grey ducks of the Developmental Sim Football League. I shudder even now to inform dear readers of Orange milk drinkers but even they were coherent compared to the chaos of some milk faiths in this time. But these were times of great chaos. The Gm's of the time were entering into a pact for a new team, this of the International sim football league. This however was a fragile peace and an alliance was created in order to ensure a peaceful transition of power. This alliance would not last as soon as the new Gm's in were in place their Hardline stance on Milk faiths were put into clear effect.
This new International Simulation Football league team that the old guard was exiled to was the Berlin Firesalamanders. Deep in the underground of the Minnesota Grey ducks it is mentioned that this International Simulation Football League expansion happened almost too conveniently. It is discussed in hushed whispers that perhaps the entire Coup at the start of the great schism was a trap for the Strawberry milk faith. Indeed the greatest rise of the Chocolate milk faith happened just previous to the transition of Leadership in the Grey duck Motherland.
Chocolate milk faith even opress's their own. Earlier this month on December the fourth in the year of our strawberry milk 1 there was a violent coup attempt on TheCC's regime led by his most fanatical choccy milk followers in Dewalt and Woelkers. News of Strawberry milk encouragement and milk-related support was spread to discredit the coup attempt and while there are many who don't believe that the attempt wa serious in any way it provided justification for the tyrants to order the shutting down and exile of all adherents to the strawberry milk faith. Thankfully for justice reason and science this process was carried out at the speed of F and has yet to cross the line of engagement with any momentum.
The Maple Milk Kingdom was a proud nation filled with proud adherents to drinking maple milk. yey verily it was the opportunity to soothe old balms and allow the religious and ultraorthodox tensions to slowly expire. But the choccy milk leaders could not tolerate open dissent in the lands of the Minnesota grey ducks discord. They were forced to bend the knee to TheCC and were reduced to a municipality within the Chocolate milk orthodoxy. Even this minor enclave of the Maple milk nation is at threat of being eliminated as little activity has been witnessed from outside of what mere land they are allowed to retain.
Choccy milk missionary efforts have been witnessed in far of lands such as the Pro Baseball experience, and they have been rejected as the Strawberry milk saint, praise be, wish's it to be. But whenever new members of the Developmental Sim Football League enter the Minnesota Grey Ducks Discord and the holy question of what milk faith they follow is asked, oftentimes they are told that Choccy milk is the only acceptable milk faith. That strawberry milk, the one true milk faith and your savior, would be discarded in this way profanes the strawberry milk saint, praise be.
In fact even as the forbidden knowledge of the host heinous and heretical of milk faiths is spread it does not receive the same censure or threats as the spreading of the strawberry milk faith. While I would not go as far as to brand the General managers of Developmental simulation football league team the Minnesota Grey ducks as adherents to the most forbidden and heretical of milk faiths, it is more than telling that they show sympathies to this milk faith far more and above than their sympathies to the one true strawberry milk faith. For all parties is is good to see that even curiosity of the most forbidden of milk faiths is discouraged most fiercely, even if their outright ban would be better in the long run for their souls.
These days the public discourse on Milk faiths even inside the Minnesota Grey ducks locker room is ... uncivil to say the most. Outright threats of exile or sale to other nation-discords has been abandoned for insults and pranks. Yet below the surface, the tensions remain. It would only take a poor incident here or there and the old wars of milk religion will spark up again. Rumors of the Gm's inner circle searching for "new lands to colonize" bring up memories of the great schism and the coup of the old guard. Yet there is no word on expansion for the International simulation football league. Speculation persists that another transition of power is in the works and if the pontiffs of the choccy milk church it may open an opportunity for the followers of the Strawberry milk faith to take power finally in the lands of the grey ducks.

RE: Confessions of a strawberry milk drinker - SomeSay... - 01-03-2021

Orange Milk Best Milk :kekw:

RE: Confessions of a strawberry milk drinker - FootballIsCool - 01-03-2021

Thoughts on nut milk?

RE: Confessions of a strawberry milk drinker - Sermokala - 01-04-2021

(01-03-2021, 11:44 PM)FootballIsCool Wrote: Thoughts on nut milk?
Personally Milk is milk. Even almond milk, which is an ecological disaster to grow it in California in such numbers, consumes less water per gallon.

Flavor is a completely different discussion.

RE: Confessions of a strawberry milk drinker - Crodyman - 01-04-2021

M̸͛ͅa̸̧̱̖̪̪̞͓̾̀̅̂̽́ŕ̵̛͔̪̏̂̚v̶͔͉̯̍̆͐̄ę̶͖̩̰͚̼̼͓̏̎̓̎̐l̷̫̤̫̖̟͔̞̉̀́͌͋̾́͜ö̶͙͉̖̰̺̖͆͒̓̎u̵͍̲͇͈͑̄̇̃̐͝ş̵̧̛͖͍͍͒̉̆͆̀̈́̚̚ ̶͍̰̓̃̌̍͋̚͝͠M̶̼̳͙̯̻̞͗̋̔̓̽͊̃́̚a̸͓̖̻̗͍̝̳͛p̶̧̛͈̻͈̣̦͔͚̳̒͆̀̆̚ḽ̷̡̛̰̣̫̮̫̳̈́͊̊̂͒̍ë̴̢̯̞̘́̿́͌͋́̚̕͝ ̴̇̕ͅḾ̷͙̣̜͙̹̗̌̒͝ȉ̵͍̺̌͛̉̽̋̈̐͠l̴͙͓̑̾́̾̀͆̕͠k̷͙̜̀̀̆͠

RE: Confessions of a strawberry milk drinker - Dewalt27 - 01-04-2021

(01-04-2021, 12:15 AM)Sermokala Wrote:
Personally Milk is milk. Even almond milk, which is an ecological disaster to grow it in California in such numbers, consumes less water per gallon.

If milk is milk can you tell me your feelings on cockroach milk which is a real thing.

RE: Confessions of a strawberry milk drinker - Sermokala - 01-04-2021

(01-04-2021, 01:34 PM)Dewalt27 Wrote:

If milk is milk can you tell me your feelings on cockroach milk which is a real thing.
Its better then chocolate milk and I've never drank cocroach milk.

RE: Confessions of a strawberry milk drinker - Jo3fish5 - 01-05-2021

(01-04-2021, 09:17 PM)Sermokala Wrote:

Clearly you’ve been being brainwashed since a young age by the Strawberry Milk Regime.

RE: Confessions of a strawberry milk drinker - Sermokala - 01-05-2021

(01-05-2021, 03:21 AM)Jo3fish5 Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 09:17 PM)Sermokala Wrote:

Clearly you’ve been being brainwashed since a young age by the Strawberry Milk Regime.
Its not brainwashing if its the truth.