International Simulation Football League
*Wraiths #1 Offense, Chris Orosz Edition - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Wraiths #1 Offense, Chris Orosz Edition (/showthread.php?tid=2877)

*Wraiths #1 Offense, Chris Orosz Edition - Bzerkap - 08-03-2017

[div align=\\\"center\\\"]Wraiths #1 Offense[/div]
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]Chris Orosz Edition[/div]

Many of you are probably wondering, how can the Wraiths be so good on offense? I assure you it’s a question many of us have, including myself. I’m going to try and break down the success of the team and how we are able to produce the numbers we have. In this part I will talk about Wraiths QB Chris Orosz, @Aenir

Let’s take a look at the numbers. You may have been scared of them in school but they’re our friends here in the NSFL, have no fear. The Wraiths are averaging 22.5 points per game, ranking third in the league just behind Colorado and San Jose. However, those numbers are a bit misleading as the Wraiths scored those points against Colorado and San Jose, while both of those teams had one game against an expansion team. Now that’s not to say these expansion teams are bad, but by the very nature of them being expansion teams they have newer players with not as much TPE, especially with the matches coming early in the season, their defenses are just not going to be up to par. So, with that awesome explanation the Wraiths are clearly number 1 in offense, clearly.

Moving on I want to look at some more detailed stats. By detailed stats I mean Chris Orosz’ eyes. They’re so dark and dreamy, you think he uses eye liner? (I secretly hope so)

[Image: 6d6b653abab03885c77ded27d08757e0.jpg]

Anyway, his passing stats to start the season are pretty incredible to say the least. He’s passed for 572 yards at a completion percentage of 66%, with 4 TDs and 1 Int. He’s an efficient threat out there, carving defenses up with a scalpel. He has completed the most passes in the league this year while only throwing the 4th most passes. His completion percentage is by far tops in the league, he has passed for the most TDs and is tied for the least amount of interceptions thrown on the season, so clearly he also has the best TD/Int ratio in the league. ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED????

[Image: oS3Qd2AZZ-620x396.png]

What can’t this guy do??? Run the ball, he sucks, just look at his stats....

Anyway, all of this adds up to a passer rating (NFL version, not NSFL) of 108.42, pretty damn good! But, is that really enough to convince the legion of intrepid NSFL nerds? I think not, we gotta go deeper (cue @Jiggly_333 with the Inception gifs).

So let’s look at his efficiency ratings a little. His yards per attempt is 8.06 which would have put him squarely in the top 4 of the NFL last season, and is by far the top mark this season in the NSFL, Noble is second with 7.2. Did I say tops by far? Yards per completion sits at 12.17 which sits at second just below Noble at 12.97. So you can see the yardage efficiency of Orosz this season; throwing it an average amount, throwing it deep, and completing a high percentage means high efficiency.

Let’s look at some more efficiency, namely with touchdowns and interceptions. A good ratio to look at is touchdowns and interceptions per attempt, these are the big plays teams live and die by. Orosz’ touchdowns per attempt is at a very healthy 4/71, which means 5.63% of his throws are touchdowns, that is second in the NSFL and would have been top 8 in the NFL last season. His interceptions per attempt is at 1/71, or that 1.41% of his throws go to the other team, also second in the NSFL this season, or top 9 in the NFL last season. So Orosz is throwing the ball for big plays at a high rate and minimizing big plays to the other team.

So with all these efficiency stats blowing your minds I think it’s pretty clear that Chris Orosz is the standard bearer for the league at the QB position. So cute too.....

GRADED

*Wraiths #1 Offense, Chris Orosz Edition - SimmerDownBruhh - 08-03-2017

He is pretty dreamy. ????????

But that's my quarterback!

*Wraiths #1 Offense, Chris Orosz Edition - kckolbe - 08-03-2017

What's amazing about this is that due to player development, WRs still drop the ball a lot, far more than NFL counterparts. Orosz is unlikely to seriously decline.

*Wraiths #1 Offense, Chris Orosz Edition - Bzerkap - 08-03-2017

(08-03-2017, 12:15 PM)kckolbe Wrote:What's amazing about this is that due to player development, WRs still drop the ball a lot, far more than NFL counterparts.  Orosz is unlikely to seriously decline.
I want to analyze WR/TE after this but it sucks that I would have to go through the play by play to find the pertinent info. Wish it was supplied.