International Simulation Football League
*OL Antonio Sandoval Introduction - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *OL Antonio Sandoval Introduction (/showthread.php?tid=2878)

*OL Antonio Sandoval Introduction - TheMemeMaestro - 08-03-2017

Please, feel free to ask as hard hitting a question as you need. (13)

(08-03-2017, 10:08 AM)Bzerkap Wrote:Do you think you have what it takes to be a top lineman this year? Do you think it might take a few seasons before your pancaking with the best of them?

I like to think of myself as a guy with the potential to be one of the better lineman in the league. Coming in immediately, I don't want to get too far ahead of myself. (35)

(08-03-2017, 10:08 AM)Bzerkap Wrote:Cat or dog guy?

Dog. They're a man's best friend. Cats are the spawn of satan.(12)

(08-03-2017, 10:08 AM)Bzerkap Wrote:Top Slice or traditional Hot Dog Bun?

Traditional Hot Dog Bun. I don't know what a Top Slice is. (12)

(08-03-2017, 10:09 AM)cosbornballboy Wrote:1. How has having a brother in the house that also plays football at such an elite level affected your game and development as a player?

My brother has always been "The Man," so I have always been in his shadow. It has pushed me to become a star prospect at the University of Notre Dame. My biggest strength over him is that he has always been a troublemaker. I have always stayed out of trouble. (50)

(08-03-2017, 10:09 AM)cosbornballboy Wrote:2. Do you feel as though being the younger brother gives you something to prove?

You know, as I have said before, he has always been the star, so I feel like I have to prove that I can do it to. (27)

(08-03-2017, 10:09 AM)cosbornballboy Wrote:How are you dealing with allegations that a one-night hookup with your brother's former fiancee has resulted in her becoming pregnant?

I am deeply offended by this tabloid level journalism. I have never been in any trouble and I have always respected my brother. You can ask him and he will tell you there is something about off about her in the head. I don't feel the need to answer anymore questions from you. I'm only taking football questions from you now. (61)

(08-03-2017, 10:09 AM)cosbornballboy Wrote:4. Moving away from your personal life, what do you hope to accomplish as an O-lineman in this league?

I hope to show my potential as one of the top O-lineman. I think I could become one, however I wouldn't want to put too high of an expectation on myself this early in my career. (36)

(08-03-2017, 10:09 AM)cosbornballboy Wrote:5. Has your brother provided any insight into what team you'd like to end up on?

I would like to play on a team that could help me continue to develop my skills. I would enjoy being able to start. If I had to choose a team, there are 4 I'm interested in the most. Yetis, Wraiths, Outlaws, and Otters. (44)

(290)

Graded 290 words

*OL Antonio Sandoval Introduction - Bzerkap - 08-03-2017

Do you think you have what it takes to be a top lineman this year? Do you think it might take a few seasons before your pancaking with the best of them?

Cat or dog guy?

Top Slice or traditional Hot Dog Bun?

*OL Antonio Sandoval Introduction - cosbornballboy - 08-03-2017

1. How has having a brother in the house that also plays football at such an elite level affected your game and development as a player?

2. Do you feel as though being the younger brother gives you something to prove?

3. How are you dealing with allegations that a one-night hookup with your brother's former fiancee has resulted in her becoming pregnant?

4. Moving away from your personal life, what do you hope to accomplish as an O-lineman in this league?

5. Has your brother provided any insight into what team you'd like to end up on?