International Simulation Football League
*Chainbreaker FA presser - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Chainbreaker FA presser (/showthread.php?tid=28975)

*Chainbreaker FA presser - Sermokala - 01-11-2021

I'm here today to announce and advertise my free agency. As some might know I'm a free agent and can talk to all teams I'm okay with taking a one-year deal with the TPE minimum. On the topic of TPE I'm going to be rolling into this next week with a whole 615 TPE out of the S24 class as of this last update. I am a linebacker and would prefer to stay in that position but if a team is interested in position swapping me somewhere else I'll be willing to have a conversation about that.

I don't have any strong preference for what my player will be in the new Sim and if you sign me I'll be willing to follow the build that would work best for the team. I'm looking for a chill LR and a chance to prove myself in the new sim and to meet new people.

Any questions you want answered you can ask here, pm'ed to me or on Discord. I'll be posting this in the media channel on discord. My name is Sermokala on Discord as well.

What do you think is your biggest strength that Chainbreaker will bring to the table?

An outside perspective to a common problem. Alejandro chainbreaker didn't play American football his whole life and yet played in a role that uniquely translates to linebacker. As a common tenet of totaalvoetbal he envisions his place in the greater whole of the team, being able to switch to a different position should the occasion arise. If the other team goes 5 wide receivers he can slot into coverage without missing a beat, if the other team is lining up in an I formation he can float into the A gap or to step up to the line itself. As in all things the principles of any good defence is delay, depth, balance, concentration and discipline .

After all these seasons in the DSFL, do you think that Chainbreaker will have any issues with the transition to the big leagues?

Not at all. It takes a few years for any player to become a natural in their position and Chainbreaker has been given those years to learn his position and that of the defence. The First season in the DSFL Chainbreaker won linebacker of the year and defensive position of the year. From that moment Alejandro Chainbreaker has been preparing for his ISFL debut and is more than ready to make an impact from day one again. 

What do you think Chainbreaker may struggle with the most in the ISFL?

The ISFL is at a completely different speed from the DSFL. While Chainbreaker was faster and more agile than any of his peers going into the league where everyone has to be at his level to even be there his inherent advantages might be blunted. The injuries that he's suffered these last few years may shorten his overall time in the Majors as well. 

What's your favorite ISFL memory so far since Chainbreaker was created?

Its a hard choice between Winning Linebacker of the year on top of Defensive player of the year or seeing Wasarabi Gleel Finaly get the recognition he deserves just tonight. He has been putting in the work to be a different linebacker than the rest of the league and seeing someones faith be returned with glory is always inspiring. Being apart of the best Linebacker corps in the DSFL for two seasons in a row has been a blessing and I wouldn't have traded them for a year in the ISFL any day of the week. 

Which team would be your number one choice to land with in free agency, if there is one?

There really isn't one team. I would be more than grateful to any team that took a chance on me and I'm excited a the prospect of meeting new people wherever I may end up on my journey. It has never been an easy journey for me and the memories created by the struggles ever day are what the real rewards of this league are.

RE: Chainbreaker FA presser - Sermokala - 01-13-2021

added some questions and answers I got from discord bump.

RE: Chainbreaker FA presser - Sermokala - 01-15-2021

Its ready for grading I got signed to the butchers Smile