International Simulation Football League
*Hordle Presser - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Hordle Presser (/showthread.php?tid=29104)

*Hordle Presser - Hordle - 01-14-2021

Gib Questions. Need Money.

@zeagle1 Which CC is best CC?

QCC IS BEST CC!

@WildfireMicro What is the render you wish you came up with?

I actually really like my render. I think joke/fun renders are cool. But idk if I'll ever really do one. I guess turtle or frog would be my go to. Since I am FROGE~

@Menace0528 1. What does #freemojo mean: Mojojo is a friend of mine and was in a spot that wasn't great. As a friend, I made my support clear. 

2. Why are u so rude to Blorgl, who is not smelly and is great: I think Blorglyuels is great and a fun person. I just like messing with him. Though if it does bother them I will stop. 

3. what is your discord pfp: Fancy frog with Cat

4. What position/archetype do you want to become more common with the new sim: OL, I want more OL to stay OL. I want position swaps to be harder to get and more meaningful.

@platanocat -You often enter locker rooms to shout “OLINE BEST LINE”. Do you feel you’ve met people who do not agree with this sentiment? Who are they exactly and where can i find them? : I don't know if anyone hates it. I know a lot of people think it's funny and it's how I got noticed when I first joined. I do think that OH LINE IS BEST LINE! But I wouldn't be surprised if someone found it annoying.

-OD was rumored to be the first to call you Alexander Hordle. Does this name offend you? : Offend me nah. But it was funny to watch people copy the mock.

-As Portland’s newest War Room member, how has your experience been so far? : Portland's been great. I got to read about myself which made me smile and everyones been helpful and excited. Plus I get to bug zeagle more now.

@zaynzk How does it feel to get called up to Chicago? I'm ready to be part of the great WALL OF CHICAGO. Hopefully my career will stay on the same trajectory.

Is there anything about Minny that you will miss? Someone of the people were cool. But I didn't hang out in there a whole lot.

Who is Alexander Hordle? A myth

@slate Is Mojojo an intentional misspelling of Mojojojo, is it an accidental misspelling you made early on that you've decided to stick with, or have you actually never noticed until now that Mojojojo has an extra "jo" compared to how you write it? : I'm lazy. That's pretty much it.

@Mojojojo What is Alexander Franklin looking for in his ISFL debut season? Are you gunning for personal stats, for team playoff contention, both? Team comes first. Playoffs and championship are my goals. Personal awards come after.

How is your chemistry with QB George O’Donnell? How has it been getting used to blocking for a different QB than Ryan Negs? It's been fine so far. We've both got a job to do and that's our main focus. It was a bit different with Negs as we're from the same class. But I'm sure Negs will do well in Philly and I'mma keep O'Donnell on his feet.

Who does Alexander Franklin get along with in the locker room best (and why is it obviously Juan Domine)? Does he have any friction with any particular players and why? Yeah me and Domine get along pretty well. Can't really say I'm at odds with anyone on the team at the moment. It's been pretty calm but who knows what will happen come halfway through the season.

Thoughts on Chicago Butchers’ name/logo? Eh it's whatever with me. It's more creative then like an animal name or something racist

Donezo thanks guys!

RE: Hordle Presser - zeagle1 - 01-14-2021

Which CC is the best CC?

RE: Hordle Presser - WildfireMicro - 01-14-2021

What is the render you wish you came up with?

RE: Hordle Presser - Menace0528 - 01-14-2021

1. What does #freemojo mean

2. Why are u so rude to Blorgl, who is not smelly and is great

3. what is your discord pfp

4. What position/archetype do you want to become more common with the new sim

RE: Hordle Presser - platanocat - 01-14-2021

Long time listener first time caller!

-You often enter locker rooms to shout “OLINE BEST LINE”. Do you feel you’ve met people who do not agree with this sentiment? Who are they exactly and where can i find them?

-OD was rumored to be the first to call you Alexander Hordle. Does this name offend you?

-As Portland’s newest War Room member, how has your experience been so far?

<3

RE: Hordle Presser - zaynzk - 01-14-2021

How does it feel to get called up to Chicago?

Is there anything about Minny that you will miss?

Who is Alexander Hordle?

RE: Hordle Presser - slate - 01-14-2021

Is Mojojo an intentional misspelling of Mojojojo, is it an accidental misspelling you made early on that you've decided to stick with, or have you actually never noticed until now that Mojojojo has an extra "jo" compared to how you write it?

RE: Hordle Presser - Mojojojo - 01-14-2021

What is Alexander Franklin looking for in his ISFL debut season? Are you gunning for personal stats, for team playoff contention, both?

How is your chemistry with QB George O’Donnell? How has it been getting used to blocking for a different QB than Ryan Negs?

Who does Alexander Franklin get along with in the locker room best (and why is it obviously Juan Domine)? Does he have any friction with any particular players and why?

Thoughts on Chicago Butchers’ name/logo?