International Simulation Football League
*WildfireMicro Pre-Draft (and possibly post draft) presser - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *WildfireMicro Pre-Draft (and possibly post draft) presser (/showthread.php?tid=29106)

*WildfireMicro Pre-Draft (and possibly post draft) presser - WildfireMicro - 01-14-2021

Ask me anything!

@Ephenssta "Instead of asking the normal "how are you and why..." Why are you and how?"

Tbh idk. But I'm here now and that's what matters

@"Punter715"
Do you think your frog characteristics give you an unfair advantage as a Wide Receiver?

Well I may have slightly bigger hops but the defenders can hit harder. Fair trade

There technically is no rule against using your tongue to catch a football. Have you considered if this is a legitimate strategy for you moving forward?

Nope! It just makes me and others fumble the ball later

Did you have to retire from your previous life as a hero to make time to play football?

Not really I actually do hero work on the side

@Menace0528 What made you decide on Asui as your player?

Because I think it's funny to imagine her playing football

As well, why wide receiver for her
Simple: she can jump

Which team had the best mascot
The Yeti and the Wraiths

@"frijolhead" Favorite IRL football team?
The Bengals, Packers, and the University of Kentucky

@frazzle14 Which ISFL team do you hope drafts you?
I don't really have any preferences rn

@goodfortunecoffee What are your feelings about Philly's branding now? Smile
I like it a lot more now that I'm looking at it lol. In all seriousness never hated the Liberty branding

@J0EB Other than Asui, what positions do you think other My Hero characters would fit well into?

Deku would be the QB obviously and All-Might a hard hitting linebacker. Maybe Bakugo as a firey cornerback?

What are you looking forward to most in your career?

The friendship with my new Philadelphia teammates and hopefully building the Liberty back into respectability 

What are you hoping to accomplish with Asui?
Having a memorable career and rebuilding the Liberty

@Mojojojo As a frog girl, do you get a chance to try new foods? What London specials, if any, are you going to miss and are you excited for Philly cheese steaks?

I am gonna miss good old London fish and chips! There was a pub i went to a lot where they had the best fish and chips. And yeah I am excited for Philly Cheese steaks

I imagine it can be a little difficult as a frog girl to fit into a football locker room (LR). How have your first few days in Philly been? What do you appreciate most about their LR culture?

I am staying another season in London so I haven't spent that much time in Philly other then meeting some teammates but they all seem nice and friendly. The London locker room was extremely nice and made me feel welcome.

We all know that Tsuyu's post-loss ritual involves a lot of ice cream. But what is Tsuyu's go-to way to celebrate a big win?

Simple: my homemade ramen then a nice hot tub soak. I also like to study film and see if there is anyway to improve on my performance.

Are you excited to meet your new DSFL teammates being drafted to London tomorrow! How does this anticipation compare to the run-up to your own DSFL and ISFL drafts?

I am extremely excited! Can't wait to meet them. Honestly they were both long anticipated waits but ISFL is just a little bit more of an anticipated wait.

RE: WildfireMicro Pre-Draft (and possibly post draft) presser - Ephenssta - 01-14-2021

Instead of asking the normal "how are you and why..." Why are you and how?

RE: WildfireMicro Pre-Draft (and possibly post draft) presser - Pat - 01-14-2021

Do you think your frog characteristics give you an unfair advantage as a Wide Receiver?

There technically is no rule against using your tongue to catch a football. Have you considered if this is a legitimate strategy for you moving forward?

Did you have to retire from your previous life as a hero to make time to play football?

RE: WildfireMicro Pre-Draft (and possibly post draft) presser - Menace0528 - 01-14-2021

What made you decide on Asui as your player?

As well, why wide receiver for her

Which team had the best mascot

RE: WildfireMicro Pre-Draft (and possibly post draft) presser - SamTwoSix - 01-14-2021

Favorite IRL football team?

RE: WildfireMicro Pre-Draft (and possibly post draft) presser - frazzle14 - 01-14-2021

Which ISFL team do you hope drafts you?

RE: WildfireMicro Pre-Draft (and possibly post draft) presser - goodfortunecoffee - 01-16-2021

What are your feelings about Philly's branding now? Smile

RE: WildfireMicro Pre-Draft (and possibly post draft) presser - J0EB - 01-16-2021

Other than Asui, what positions do you think other My Hero characters would fit well into?

What are you looking forward to most in your career? What are you hoping to accomplish with Asui?

RE: WildfireMicro Pre-Draft (and possibly post draft) presser - Mojojojo - 01-19-2021

As a frog girl, do you get a chance to try new foods? What London specials, if any, are you going to miss and are you excited for Philly cheese steaks?

I imagine it can be a little difficult as a frog girl to fit into a football locker room (LR). How have your first few days in Philly been? What do you appreciate most about their LR culture?

We all know that Tsuyu's post-loss ritual involves a lot of ice cream. But what is Tsuyu's go-to way to celebrate a big win?

Are you excited to meet your new DSFL teammates being drafted to London tomorrow! How does this anticipation compare to the run-up to your own DSFL and ISFL drafts?