International Simulation Football League
Leave her J0EB, Leave her - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Announcements (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=495)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Forum: GM Announcements (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=166)
+---- Thread: Leave her J0EB, Leave her (/showthread.php?tid=29156)

Leave her J0EB, Leave her - J0EB - 01-15-2021

This was an incredibly difficult decision for me to make. I have loved every second of GMing in Norfolk and I'm so proud of the teams that we put together and of the players we've drafted. Getting to know everyone on the team and bringing in the new rookies is always an amazing highlight and so much fun. But, with school getting started again I just don't have the time to commit to GM'ing anymore. I am so thankful to everyone who supported me during this journey. @ScorpXCracker and @juniped, thank you for giving me the chance to GM and for trusting me to keep Norfolk full of the best folk. Thank you @bex and @IsaStarcrossed for helping Blasoon and I when we were rookie GM's and always giving us tips and helpful suggestions. @SchwarzNarr thank you for being an amazing contributor to the team, you surpassed all expectations from when we first picked you up off of waivers and I seriously could not imagine Norfolk without you being there. Also thank you again for all the work you put into our new amazing logo. @Tesla, thank you for being a wonderful friend and always supporting me. @Blasoon! Thank you for GMing with me for 3 seasons!! It was so much fun and you were a great partner. @Jimi64 while it was only a single season, GMing with you has been incredible. You've become one of my best friends in the league, and I seriously wish that I didn't have to step down so I could keep up this adventure with you. There are so many more people who I could mention but pinging everyone who's played for Norfolk and has had an impact on the team and my time here would be far too much lol. There's a reason why we say #NorfolkBestFolk, so thank you everyone for keeping that true.

As for my replacement, Jimi will be taking my place as GM and @ConnorM123 will become his Co. Connor I'm extremely excited to see what you do with Norfolk, I know that you have great potential as GM and can really keep up the growth of our amazing family.

#NorfolkBestFolk #FearTheFleet

RE: Leave her J0EB, Leave her - Blasoon - 01-15-2021

Bud, I can say that it was one of my best league memories winning the Ultimini with you. Thanks for all of the incredible memories working together and I hope you enjoy the peace of not having to monitor rosters anymore.

RE: Leave her J0EB, Leave her - SchwarzNarr - 01-15-2021

Love you Joey. I'm so thankful you trusted my terrifying pfp at the time and took a chance on a little ol' kicker. Best DSFL GM I could have asked for.

RE: Leave her J0EB, Leave her - IsaStarcrossed - 01-15-2021

You were an incredible GM for Norfolk Joey. The best we could have ever asked for. You and Blasoon brought about the best period of Norfolk history and built something incredible. Helping you and Blasoon along was the easiest job in the world because because all we had to do was point you in the right direction, and you knew exactly what to do. I am very excited for the future of the Seawolves, but I don't know that they will ever have another GM like you. I am so glad we brought you to Norfolk and I wish you the best in whatever the future holds for you.

RE: Leave her J0EB, Leave her - Hordle - 01-15-2021

I like that you used a sea shanty for your title... That's all I really have to add to this.

RE: Leave her J0EB, Leave her - Jimi64 - 01-15-2021

You started as off as just a really nice stranger with a squirtle profile pic that made me feel so at home in Norfolk. Then you became my boss as I was lucky enough to be drafted by you and Blasoon. Soon after we became teammates when I was drafted to Philly. Then we became partners in crime together GM’ng Norfolk. And through all that, my favorite role you’ve played is that of my friend. You did great things here and helped shape what we know Norfolk to be today. I’m sad that you’re leaving the job, but I know you’ll still be around for me to bug you.

RE: Leave her J0EB, Leave her - siddhus - 01-17-2021

@J0EB great GMing career, was always nice talking to you.