International Simulation Football League
Adam Bennett holds press conference for the media - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: Adam Bennett holds press conference for the media (/showthread.php?tid=292)

Pages: 1 2

Adam Bennett holds press conference for the media - CosmicAtom - 05-24-2017

Adam Bennett, arguably the best wide receiver in College Football last season, has opted out of his senior year at the University of Southern California to declare for the NSFL draft, Bennett, who was born in Vancouver, briefly considered declaring himself eligible for the CFL Draft in order to play for his favorite childhood team the B.C Lions, but decided against it as he wanted a harder challenge.

Adam Bennett holds press conference for the media - Law - 05-24-2017

A lions fan eh.

Go esks go Wink

Adam Bennett holds press conference for the media - WisconsinBadgers - 05-25-2017

What does he consider his biggest strengths as a WR?

Is he partial towards becoming a Wraith because of his Canadian ties? or does he want to stay out west where he played college ball?

Adam Bennett holds press conference for the media - Kendrick - 05-25-2017

1. Did you watch a lot of CFL or NFL when you were growing up?
2. Favourite CFL player of all-time?
3. Did you learn under any pros in high school or college?
4. Biggest challenge for playing in the U.S. as a Canadian?
5. Who influenced you to become a Football player?

Adam Bennett holds press conference for the media - timeconsumer - 05-25-2017

1) What professional quarterback would you prefer the most to play with?
2) How do you think playing in the smash and gun offense at USC will transition to the schemes run at the professional level?
3) Do you see yourself as a bigger threat down the sidelines or crossing the middle of the field?
4) What do opposing defensive backs need to be most concerned about when covering you?
5) How do you see yourself developing throughout your rookie season? Where do you expect to improve?

Adam Bennett holds press conference for the media - Ltsmashie - 05-25-2017

Adam,

1) Some have suggested that foregoing your final year in college is foresighted given the short careers of many in the NSFL - how do you respond to these claims?

2) Would you rather play with a team with an elite RB or a team with an elite TE?

3) If you were not a wide receiver what position do you think you would be best suited to?

4) What will you do with your first paycheck?

5) Snuggle or roll over and sleep?

Adam Bennett holds press conference for the media - Dinklburger01 - 05-25-2017

1. Coming into the league as a star offensive player, would you rather be drafted to a team with a stacked offense and contribute to it or be drafted by a team with a stacked defense and be the standalone star of the offense?

2. Do you think it's more important to gain yards and move the team downfield, or be the one scoring touchdowns?

3. Would you rather come into a prolific passing attack or be supported by a strong run game?

4. Where do you think you might fall in the draft?

5. What do you think the biggest difference will be coming out of college?

Adam Bennett holds press conference for the media - JBLAZE_THE_BOSS - 05-25-2017

1. Are you afraid that your natural Canadian tendencies to be nice and non-violent will impact your football career?

2. What was the biggest lifestyle difference between growing up in Canada and going to college in California?

3. How upset were you when the Vancouver Canucks lost to the Boston Bruins in the Stanley Cup Finals?

4. Growing up in Vancouver, what impact did it have on the community when the Grizzlies left for Memphis?

5. If you could choose one QB to catch a game winning TD pass from, who would it be and why?

Adam Bennett holds press conference for the media - CosmicAtom - 05-25-2017

(05-25-2017, 12:10 AM)WisconsinBadgers Wrote:What does he consider his biggest strengths as a WR?
I have the intangibles, spectacular hands, and a huge frame that will help me catch balls against smaller cornerbacks.

Is he partial towards becoming a Wraith because of his Canadian ties? or does he want to stay out west where he played college ball?

Being a Wraith would be a honor to me, but I'm willing to go to any team that drafts me.

Adam Bennett holds press conference for the media - CosmicAtom - 05-25-2017

1. Did you watch a lot of CFL or NFL when you were growing up?

Mostly CFL, I started watching it in 2000 as my parents hated me watching too much YTV as it would mush my mind. To this day I will stop everything I'm doing and will watch a game.

2. Favourite CFL player of all-time?

Doug Flutie because he was an exciting and dynamic player.

3. Did you learn under any pros in high school or college?

Cody Kessler and Matt Barkley pretty much taught me everything I needed to know.

4. Biggest challenge for playing in the U.S. as a Canadian?

The sizes of fields between Canadian Football and U.S Football.

5. Who influenced you to become a Football player?

Terrell Owens inspired me to be the very best I can be as I modeled my game like him during his years with the 49ers.