International Simulation Football League
Creating a Team of Writers and Researchers to Create an Annual All-Pro team - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Discussion (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: Creating a Team of Writers and Researchers to Create an Annual All-Pro team (/showthread.php?tid=29334)

Creating a Team of Writers and Researchers to Create an Annual All-Pro team - mithrandir - 01-19-2021

Hello! Are you unhappy with the results of the awards voting and/or Pro Bowl selections? Do you have a passion for writing, research, statistics, and awards? I am looking to put together an unofficial group of people who will discuss, vote, and publish an All-Pro team every year along with a few words about each player selected. If you are interested in partaking in this project with me, send me a message on Discord telling me why you are qualified to be on this team. Include your league qualifications and a link to one or more league related media pieces that you have written that demonstrate your skills as a writer, researcher, and analyst. I intend this to be a friendly, cordial, and collaborative effort, so bullies and complainers need not apply. I hope you will consider joining this group of writers, analogous to the AP group that creates the All-Pro team for the NFL, and create this fun project for the league.

RE: Creating a Team of Writers and Researchers to Create an Annual All-Pro team - Kyle - 01-19-2021

(01-19-2021, 08:07 PM)mithrandir Wrote: Hello! Are you unhappy
Yes

RE: Creating a Team of Writers and Researchers to Create an Annual All-Pro team - .simo - 01-19-2021

(01-19-2021, 08:09 PM)Kyle Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 08:07 PM)mithrandir Wrote: Hello! Are you unhappy
Yes
Lol

RE: Creating a Team of Writers and Researchers to Create an Annual All-Pro team - CLG Rampage - 01-19-2021

Applied

RE: Creating a Team of Writers and Researchers to Create an Annual All-Pro team - Raven - 01-20-2021

Everyone who has complained about awards should be forced on this team :eyes:

RE: Creating a Team of Writers and Researchers to Create an Annual All-Pro team - Pat - 01-20-2021

I think this sounds like a great idea and a way to further increase user involvement. There are a lot of newer users who come up with great media and aren't jaded by the the Sim or have bought into the, "common knowledge" of what constitutes a good season for a position.

RE: Creating a Team of Writers and Researchers to Create an Annual All-Pro team - ddrector - 01-20-2021

I'd be down for this.

RE: Creating a Team of Writers and Researchers to Create an Annual All-Pro team - excelsior - 01-20-2021

(01-20-2021, 09:59 AM)Punter715 Wrote: I think this sounds like a great idea and a way to further increase user involvement. There are a lot of newer users who come up with great media and aren't jaded by the the Sim or have bought into the, "common knowledge" of what constitutes a good season for a position.
Hi

RE: Creating a Team of Writers and Researchers to Create an Annual All-Pro team - Thiath - 01-22-2021

Apple Lied

RE: Creating a Team of Writers and Researchers to Create an Annual All-Pro team - C9Van - 01-28-2021

(01-19-2021, 08:07 PM)mithrandir Wrote:  I hope you will consider joining this group of writers, analogous to the AP group that creates the All-Pro team for the NFL, and create this fun project for the league.

Not even for a second.