International Simulation Football League
*Kenzie Cupz - The Beginning - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Kenzie Cupz - The Beginning (/showthread.php?tid=29358)

*Kenzie Cupz - The Beginning - SippyCupz - 01-20-2021

DOUBLE MEDIA FOR NEW PEOPLE!!!

Hey everyone! McKenzie here! Kenzie Cupz to be exact of course and I am extremely new to the league and still learning all I need to do to try and be good and have had so many people help me and everything and I thank them all and also apologize for being difficult or gone! I was super busy and well, sort of forgot I joined but I got an email saying there was some kind of notification and it reminded me so I reset my password, logged into discord and found out I was drafted, tonight! Yay for checking emails! Anyways I found out that I was drafted by the Portland Pythons who I talked to their manager for a bit before disappearing so I guess that is a good fit! Smile

So I had a talk with my manager about being drafted and found out the team had 3 wide receivers already and they were wondering if I was willing to change positions to help the team and I am super new, I did not really have an attachment to a certain position so I said I was okay to change positions to whatever is needed. Well...the new position, requires a bit of eating! Kenzie was already a big girl who was a giant wide receiver but never did I think that she would be big enough to go to the offensive line, well here we are!

It was a rough off-season for Ms. Cupz as she lagged behind on some of her training and after finishing some holiday time, had a lot of time for snacking! (I love snacking...but I run all the time and run 5ks and 10ks and what not so...I am limited so...you go girl!!!) The food of choice for Kenzie Cupz though was definitely Waffles and those delicious carbohydrate filled, grooved cake, often covered with delicious sugary things sure hit a spot every single day! Kenzie was a Waffle addict often having at least two a day and would end up with different combinations though the old fashioned maple syrup and butter was definitely the top choice. However, she did dabble in some chicken and waffles, some waffles with strawberries or blueberries and whipped cream (so yummy), or waffle sticks, there was no no waffle that Kenzie would turn down.

All of a sudden, Kenzie found herself needing a brand new wardrobe and it was extremely doubtful that she would ever play wide receiver again though she still did keep a lot of her athleticism and everything that has carried along with her since her younger days! The waffles got her though but it changed her outlook on her future in the game of football. She still wanted to prove that she could play the game that her parents always loved as they took her to games at the University of Southern California to cheer on the Trojans! (Fight On!). Kenzie was ready for a new outlook in her career!

Kenzie embraced the waffle lifestyle and embraced her new potential position of offensive line and instead of trying to slim back down to play wide receiver again, she decided her new weight was okay. She was a big girl but she was still fit and hey, big girls are beautiful too, don't shame anyone! Smile Kenize bought all new tops, bottoms, and underclothing and embraced the new lifestyle and hit the gym to increase her strength because you need to be super strong to play offensive line and while she was already really strong already, she needed a lot more strength! I know she has the ability to do whatever she needs to do and she has the motivation to get better and better (despite sneaking off and eating waffles for a few weeks).

So, I write this because I am trying to be back here and I also now have a new position and I also need to do this for the rookie tasks but I wanted to try and introduce a fun story line for my player and the shift to offensive line does just that. Kenzie has decided to donate all her old clothing as well to hopefully help those in need of course!

Now, I also believe I need to hit like a thousand words for extra money as well so let's talk about what I think so far about this league and how I came to join it and how I am going about things!

So, I joined this a few weeks ago after seeing a post on reddit in the nfl subreddit. It was actually pretty funny because I had to create a new reddit account as well as I had some random strangers that would not leave me alone so I stopped posting selfies on reddit and created a new account and just a public service announcement, don't try and harass people online please, it is really annonying and really sad, especially for whoever is doing it. However, yes, it ended up with me finding here and I don't even use reddit much to begin with now so finding it was pretty lucky and it looked really fun so I joined this and so far am enjoying reading and learning things but now I am putting it all to use!

I have had a lot of people helping me and it is really is so much appreciated because I had a hard time after creating my player and doing a few of the rookie tasks but I now think I have a pretty good understanding however I have not actually claimed anything yet so, wish me luck! I am excited about switching to a new position and will get a lot of help doing that as well and I am also learning how hard it is to write 1,000 words so for people that do this super often, you are really great and you are troopers! I have not had to write this much for awhile, probably since I was in school and I teach elementary school kids and they never have to write this much so I get by without having to. I don't know if I will be able to write very much often here but I understand that I also need money here as well so we shall see!

Well...here is my last post as a wide receiver I think and time for Kenzie to hit the weights! You shall not pass!