International Simulation Football League
NSFLN Requested Articles: S2 Week 4 - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: NSFLN Requested Articles: S2 Week 4 (/showthread.php?tid=2951)

Pages: 1 2

NSFLN Requested Articles: S2 Week 4 - 124715 - 08-05-2017

[Image: 7XFRe2R.png]

The NSFL Network is posting the following articles to be claimed by prospective writers. To claim an article, just reply with the article title and “Claimed”. To receive the full bonus, the article must be posted before 11:59PM on the due date. Also, so graders know this is a NSFLN article, please include the bonus amount in code at the top or bottom of your article. If you miss the due date, the bonus will be halved. If you have any questions or would like additional guidance, ask them below or PM me.
Articles
  • bovovovo - "X-Factor: Philadelphia Liberty": Pick the X-Factor player on the Liberty and write about how they contribute to the team. $600,000 bonus, additional $250,000 for interviewing that player - min 400 words - August 9
  • Rabidsponge21 - "X-Factor: Las Vegas Legion": Pick the X-Factor player on the Legion and write about how they contribute to the team. $600,000 bonus, additional $250,000 for interviewing that player - min 400 words - August 9
  • iamslm22 - "Fight to the top": Pick the worst team in the NSFL (does not have to be record-based) and discuss what they must do to improve. $600,000 bonus - min 500 words - August 10
  • RainDelay - "Ups and Downs: the Wild Offseason of Isaiah Rashad": Discuss the wild career path of Isaiah Rashad, from winning S1 Defensive Player of the Year, to being traded twice, struggling in the early season, and how the future looks for Rashad. $800,000 bonus, additional $250,000 for interviewing Rashad - min 600 words - August 11
  • Darnellthebeast - "Way too early Predictions: Awards": Pick the winner of each of the player awards given out at the end of the year. Should include all positional awards, MVP, OROY/DROY, OPOY/DPOY, etc. $600,000 bonus, additional $250,000 for interviewing an award winner - min 600 words - August 11
  • PointGod - "Toppling the King": Pick the biggest upset in weeks 3 or 4 and explain how and why it came to be. $600,000 bonus - min 400 words - August 9
  • ardiesavea - "Ready for Stardom": Pick the rookie who has had the biggest impact on his team so far, and write about the effect the player has made, and their role going forward. $600,000 bonus, additional $250,000 for interviewing that player - min 400 words - August 9
*For player interviews, PM the player a list of your questions. When the player replies, include them in your article.

As always, if you would like to see your player in an article PM me. In your message, include the proposed story-line and we will work together to make sure it gets published.

NSFLN Requested Articles: S2 Week 4 - PointGod - 08-05-2017

"Toppling the King": Pick the biggest upset in weeks 3 or 4 and explain how and why it came to be. $600,000 bonus - min 400 words - August 9

CLAIM

NSFLN Requested Articles: S2 Week 4 - Ben - 08-05-2017

"Ready for Stardom": Pick the rookie who has had the biggest impact on his team so far, and write about the effect the player has made, and their role going forward. $600,000 bonus, additional $250,000 for interviewing that player - min 400 words

CLAIM

NSFLN Requested Articles: S2 Week 4 - iamslm22 - 08-05-2017

"Fight to the top": Pick the worst team in the NSFL (does not have to be record-based) and discuss what they must do to improve. $600,000 bonus - min 500 words - August 10

CLAIM

NSFLN Requested Articles: S2 Week 4 - Rabidsponge21 - 08-05-2017

"X-Factor: Las Vegas Legion": Pick the X-Factor - CLaim

NSFLN Requested Articles: S2 Week 4 - Darnellthebeast - 08-05-2017

Claim way to early predictions: awards

NSFLN Requested Articles: S2 Week 4 - bovovovo - 08-05-2017

Claim "X-Factor: Philadelphia Liberty"

NSFLN Requested Articles: S2 Week 4 - Darnellthebeast - 08-05-2017

How does pay work for interviewing an award winner? Is it just someone I think is going to win, or do I get paid at the end of the season if I get it right. Can I get the bonus for more than one award winner interviewed?

NSFLN Requested Articles: S2 Week 4 - 124715 - 08-05-2017

(08-05-2017, 01:20 PM)Darnellthebeast Wrote:How does pay work for interviewing an award winner?  Is it just someone I think is going to win, or do I get paid at the end of the season if I get it right.  Can I get the bonus for more than one award winner interviewed?

Yeah, just interview someone you think will win. You will not get the bonus twice but it will count towards your words, and so it will increase your payout.

NSFLN Requested Articles: S2 Week 4 - RainDelay - 08-05-2017

Claim the Isaiah Rashad one