International Simulation Football League
*I Cueit! - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *I Cueit! (/showthread.php?tid=29863)

Pages: 1 2 3

*I Cueit! - Opera_Phantom - 02-09-2021

Yep, finally it is over. Regression caught up. Ish. Nevermind.

Becoming Jay Cue was really fun. This being my first sim league ever i really have no idea why on earth i would go and choose QB to start, after seeing that r/nfl freaking post. But still, even though i spent 3 seasons in the DSFL, which becomes old and boring really fast (just my opinion), i really enjoyed my time with this player.

Obviously i would have liked to bring a lot more success to Arizona, but rebuilding seasons and maybe some unlucky ones (getting in a playoff spot at the end of the regular season and still missing it due to tie breakers), and Cue finished his QB career with an incredible single playoff game lol And if i remember correctly, lost in overtime, just to rub it in.

Got a few awards, got snubbed on a MVP award in my opinion, but it is what it is, still happy with how it went. Got a lot of TPE, Top 3 all time (for now, soon to be a bit lower), which pretty much did not help me at all, due to the mobile QB archetype i would say. Unsuccessful experience and all. I really believe that if i decided to go with Game Manager sooner, i would probably get a lot more stats and perhaps a couple championship games. Still, Cue finished his career with some DSFL records (not really sure if someone already beat them or not, at least they were records at the time), one of the most successful QBs in Portland history and with pretty decent numbers for the Outlaws, with nearly 28000 passing yards, 172 tds for 81 ints and around 2800 rushing yards and 17 tds. Stats will be below if anyone wants to check.

I would really like to thank everyone who shared a locker room with me in Portland, to @SabaDonutMan and @Toasty for taking a gamble in drafting at #5 an unknown portuguese dude. To Arizona, @SwagSloth and @Moosecop for picking me up at #18 overall and lead the Outlaws for a few seasons. I really tried to build Cue to become the face of this franchise, so that everyone who thought about the Arizona QB would think of Jay Cue for a long time. And i think i achieved that. Thanks @Unicorn who had to listen to my shit for a long time Big Grin And now thanks to @Z-Whiz and @Crunk, who managed to easily convince me to have 1 more season with Cue on the offensive line, to see if we can bring Arizona an Ultimus. Which would be really fitting, Cue leaving the QB position and Arizona getting a ring right away.

I will not be naming any other users, because i would certainly forget a lot of people, so in general, thank you to everyone who shared this player with me, helped me creating the memes i enjoyed immensely.

Thanks to everyone who got to be a Season 18 player with me, it really was great. Probably one of the seasons that had more job holders at a certain point, as well as banned players! Not a lot left, but at least some recreated;
Thanks HO for letting me intern for a season;
Thanks to my Banking team that has been great in making the Bank something i really like to do, as it improves the league a lot with its processing speed;
Thanks to the Player Progression Team, my first job on the league, where i really feel i helped make a difference with all the other members, in making things faster and more fun for every user.

And sorry if by any chance someone had a less than enjoyable interaction with me, it was probably your fault, because i am the nicest.  Angel

Anything you need, shoot me a message here or on discord and i am ready to build a new player and see where that takes me. i will continue trying to make this league a better place for everyone. I "met" a lot of great people here. I just need to find a way for this pandemic to end so that i can travel without paying for a place to stay!

Before i forget, APPLIED!

And vote for Cue to get another Pro Bowl as an Offensive Lineman, would be really cool. I just could not pass on this easy media million.

[Image: qVccw8z.png]

[Image: a9Fj2Gk.png]

[Image: wDWFhcx.png]
Playoffs are overrated anyway!

RE: I Cueit! - BRNXB0MBERS - 02-09-2021

No. You may not retire.

RE: I Cueit! - Z-Whiz - 02-09-2021

Arizona legend! So glad I had someone like you in the LR for my tenure as GM.

RE: I Cueit! - 124715 - 02-09-2021

Pythons legend

RE: I Cueit! - sakrosankt - 02-09-2021

Legend

RE: I Cueit! - Fordhammer - 02-09-2021

That's my boss! Great career.

RE: I Cueit! - moonlight - 02-09-2021

Congrats to my fellow Pythons QB. I liked poking fun at Cue but it was all love. Have fun in retirement.

And yes, you should have copied me sooner Tongue

RE: I Cueit! - Frostbite - 02-09-2021

Because of that terrible pun in the title, you will have to wait till S31 to retire.

RE: I Cueit! - Billybolo53 - 02-09-2021

You gotta be up there on the list of greatest qbs never to win an ultimus

RE: I Cueit! - Bayley - 02-09-2021

Applied