International Simulation Football League
*Lavelle Sports Group est. 2042 - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Lavelle Sports Group est. 2042 (/showthread.php?tid=29891)

*Lavelle Sports Group est. 2042 - White Cornerback - 02-10-2021

[Image: MOCK4.png]
For too long, ISFL (and NSFL) players have been wronged by their respective teams, shown a complete lack of respect and more often than not, guilt tripped into signing long term contracts with very little room for growth. Agents were seemingly created to play a neutral part in the discussion and help tip the scales to atleast an even point where positive contract negotiations could occur. Then they were struck down with draconian regulations put in place to protect GM's. Will we ever see a time where this is not the case? Who knows?
|
|||
Unrelated, the Lavelle Sports group has opened its doors to the league, fronted by current Baltimore Cornerback and future ISFL Hall of Famer, Dermot Lavelle Jr. The Lavelle Sports Group or (LSG) for short is a group of likeminded individuals whos sole purpose in the league is to aid long term personal and financial development for ISFL players. The aim of the game is to cultivate talent and in the end, leave ISFL players with a more precise and brighter future. The LSG is not, never has been and never will be a player agency. The LSG will never discuss or involve itself with player contract negotiations, team related issues or anything else of the sorts unrelated to personal player development.
|
|||
With that being said, The Lavelle Sports Group is proud to announce its two initial members. New York Silverbacks Wide Receiver Jackson Kingston is a household name in the ISFL. After a lacklustre stint on the Colorado Yeti which finished in an unimpressive showing from the Yeti front office, Kingston arrived in New York where he is currently playing the best football of his career.
|
|||
The second highly esteemed member of the LSG is current San Jose cornerback Rich Triplet. Triplet is currently in a contract year at a point where alot of things in both his personal life and career are up in the air. Triplet hopes that by the end of the upcoming offseason, his career prospects will be at a point where he can feel truly happy.
|
|||
Questions relating to the LSG may be posted below but we are not legally required to answer each question depending on the content of the query. Thank you all.
|
|||
"THE LSG AIMS TO PROVIDE A POSITIVE EXPERIENCE FOR ALL OF ITS MEMBERS, THIS IN PARTICULAR IS CARRIED OUT THROUGH THE USE OF INFORMATIVE PLAYER WORKSHOPS AND BRIEF Q&A SESSIONS. THE LSG WILL NEVER INVOLVE ITSELF WITH MATTERS OF A PLAYER RELATING TO OR INCLUDING PLAYER AGENCY. THE LSG IS NOT CURRENTLY ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS, ENTRY IS PURELY UPON INVITE ONLY."

RE: Lavelle Sports Group est. 2042 - Kotasa - 02-10-2021

Happy to be a founding member of the LSG!

RE: Lavelle Sports Group est. 2042 - Augustus von Heimlich - 02-10-2021

To Whom it May Concern,

I, Augustus von Heimlich, personal lawyer of personal matters to the esteemed Rich Triplet, give my endorsement of such above service to the highest regard! If needed, I would be glad to offer my services as a legal consultant. Thank you!

RE: Lavelle Sports Group est. 2042 - Kotasa - 02-10-2021

I do have some questions for the field since everyone else is too scared to ask.
When will these Q&A sessions be held and who will be holding them?
How does one enter the LSG?
Is it limited to only elite talent?

RE: Lavelle Sports Group est. 2042 - zaynzk - 02-10-2021

What exactly does the Lavelle Sports Group do, if not discussing contract or negotiations?

Due to the message of "Cultivating Tallent" will you be recruiting from the S28 class; or will you focus on more established tallent?

How does one obtain an invite?

RE: Lavelle Sports Group est. 2042 - White Cornerback - 02-13-2021

(02-10-2021, 05:16 PM)Augustus von Heimlich Wrote: To Whom it May Concern,

I, Augustus von Heimlich, personal lawyer of personal matters to the esteemed Rich Triplet, give my endorsement of such above service to the highest regard! If needed, I would be glad to offer my services as a legal consultant. Thank you!
Glad to hear it, our people will be in touch with your people.

(02-10-2021, 05:23 PM)Kotasa Wrote: I do have some questions for the field since everyone else is too scared to ask.
When will these Q&A sessions be held and who will be holding them?
How does one enter the LSG?
Is it limited to only elite talent?
1. These Q&A sessions will be held over the next coming months. Various high level pro athletes and spokespeople will be involved.
2. LSG is strictly invite only, a current member will need to vouch for your entrance.
3. Absolutely, we only look to incorporate the most elite of talent within the ISFL & DSFL.

(02-10-2021, 05:44 PM)zaynzk Wrote: What exactly does the Lavelle Sports Group do, if not discussing contract or negotiations?

Due to the message of "Cultivating Tallent" will you be recruiting from the S28 class; or will you focus on more established tallent?

How does one obtain an invite?
1. LSG focuses solely on personal player development with a lesser focus to the financial aspects of a players career, up to and including their post career investments.
2. Players both towards the end of their career and indeed the beginning are all talented in the eyes of LSG.
3. Existing members must refer a user, their application will then be addressed.