International Simulation Football League
*Kristoffer O'Sullivan Press Conference - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Kristoffer O'Sullivan Press Conference (/showthread.php?tid=3005)

Pages: 1 2

*Kristoffer O'Sullivan Press Conference - Kristy95 - 08-06-2017

After four losses to start the season for the expansion team Philadelphia Liberty, we have Kristoffer O'Sullivan here with us, disappointing rookie Cornerback for the struggling Liberty. We hope to get many questions.

"How has the current struggles for the Liberty effected your moral?" I'm just here so I won't get fined.

What steps have you taken to improve your performance? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

Your next four weeks have some tough matchups, but also your first game against the Legion. Do you expect to win that one? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

How many wins are you expecting the team to finish with? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

What's the general feeling in the Liberty locker room after this rough start to the season? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

You seem disappointed in your own play, what do you plan to do to improve? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

What do you think the team needs to do better going forward in the season? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

We heard a rumor that you keep two pet alligators in your basement, is there any truth to this? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

How do you like the city of Philadelphia so far? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

Do you have any opinions about the newly forming DSFL? Do you think there's any chance you may be sent there as a "disappointing rookie"? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

Which area of your play are you most comfortable with? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

Which area of your play are you least comfortable with? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

How does it feel to play next to star S Lincoln Jefferson? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

What's your goal for the season? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

How are your feelings on Toleso™ Finest Tequila? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

If you could change the Liberty team colors, what would you change? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

Which team did you hope to land on in the draft? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

What's your 2nd favorite fruit? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

What game are you most looking forward to that's still on the schedule for you this season? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

Have you gotten any major endorsement deals yet? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

What is your favorite book? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

What are your feelings on the updates to the league's personal conduct policies? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

Boxers or briefs? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

Why did you choose #10? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

Whos your favorite WR to play against? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

Who are the best GMs in the league? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

What are your feelings on the media grading process? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

How do you feel about some of the exhausting conditions with regards to travel, especially as a team in the eastern part of the United States that are imposed upon you? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

What would you say has been the hardest part of your transition to being a professional athlete? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

And ah yes, I am very curious about your feelings regarding the performance enhancing drug TPE that seems to have been prevalent around the league. Do you feel that its usage among other teams in previous seasons has now put you at a disadvantage? And what about the fact that the league almost seems to turn a blind eye to it except in the case of defensive tackles that perhaps they just used to make an example out of to cover their tracks? And what of the fact that rumors of tampering are widespread? I mean is there no limit to what the league will do as long as there is money to be made? Is there no regard for player safety or dare I say human decency? While you other journalists sit here asking about jersey numbers and um how you say.....undergarments? Have you no shame? Have you no pride as a reporter? Well, ahem I digress...perhaps you could just tell me about your experience with the team so far? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

Why did you start playing football? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

Yes, I understand some athletes are embracing the uh the uh putrid sports performance wear of Trump Sports. I think we can both agree that it's uh, well like it's founder it is....terrible. Not really a question, just more of a statement. But I think you'd agree? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

Our former President, Barack Obama, seems like a swell guy, but I think we also know that...he's a great athlete uh too. Uh, how do you think he would fare in the NSFL? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

Like I mentioned, I got here a little late. Why exactly are you here today? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

Mhmmmm, yes and how does that make you feel? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

Ah, ok I see I see. How do you feel about the league's handling of head trauma, player safety and medical conditions such as concussions and CTE? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

Sir, I believe that due to your responses here you may be suffering from some sort of brain damage. How many fingers am I holding up right now? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

Tyler Oles, fellow disappointing rookie CB that plays opposite of you. Who do you think gets an interception first, me or you?
I'm just here so I won't get fined.

Were there any other teams in the league that you had hoped you would be drafted by? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

What are some things that you do before a game to help you get psyched up? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

Who is your biggest inspiration? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

Philadelphia fans are still hungry for a football championship, do you believe the Ultimus trophy will be in the Liberty's trophy case within the next few seasons? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

Who did you vote for in this last election? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

If you weren't playing in the NSFL what would you be doing? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

Do you believe that there was Russian interference in the latest election? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

If you weren't a member of the Liberty, what other team would you most want to play for? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

What is the sound of one hand clapping? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

What has a foot but no legs? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

Poor people have it. Rich people need it. If you eat it you die. What is it? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

What comes down but never goes up? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

I’m tall when I’m young and I’m short when I’m old. What am I? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

If I drink, I die. If i eat, I am fine. What am I? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

What travels around the world but stays in one spot? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

If I have it, I don’t share it. If I share it, I don’t have it. What is it? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

What has hands but can not clap? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

What can you catch but not throw? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

What is as light as a feather, but even the world’s strongest man couldn’t hold it for more than a minute? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

What is so delicate that saying its name breaks it? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

If an electric train is travelling south, which way is the smoke going? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

What has one eye but cannot see? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

Which weighs more, a pound of feathers or a pound of bricks? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

What goes up a chimney down but can’t come down a chimney up? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

We see it once in a year, twice in a week, and never in a day. What is it? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

They come out at night without being called, and are lost in the day without being stolen. What are they? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

What goes up but never comes down? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

What's your favorite moment from a game so far this season? I'm just here so I won't get fined.

[Image: BvKQELs.png]

GRADED

*Kristoffer O'Sullivan Press Conference - Perry87 - 08-06-2017

How has the current struggles for the Liberty effected your moral?

What steps have you taken to improve your performance?

*Kristoffer O'Sullivan Press Conference - kckolbe - 08-06-2017

Your next four weeks have some tough matchups, but also your first game against the Legion. Do you expect to win that one?

How many wins are you expecting the team to finish with?

*Kristoffer O'Sullivan Press Conference - HalfEatenOnionBagel - 08-06-2017

Hi, Bob Loblaw, Missouri Post Gazette

[Image: 640?cb=20130321045439]

1) What's the general feeling in the Liberty locker room after this rough start to the season?

2) You seem disappointed in your own play, what do you plan to do to improve?

3) What do you think the team needs to do better going forward in the season?

4) We heard a rumor that you keep two pet alligators in your basement, is there any truth to this?

5) How do you like the city of Philadelphia so far?

6) Do you have any opinions about the newly forming DSFL? Do you think there's any chance you may be sent there as a "disappointing rookie"?

Thanks for your time!

*Kristoffer O'Sullivan Press Conference - 124715 - 08-06-2017

Which area of your play are you most comfortable with?

Which area of your play are you least comfortable with?

How does it feel to play next to star S Lincoln Jefferson?

What's your goal for the season?

How are your feelings on Toleso™ Finest Tequila?

If you could change the Liberty team colors, what would you change?

Which team did you hope to land on in the draft?

What's your 2nd favorite fruit?

@Perry87 @kckolbe @HalfEatenOnionBagel @124715 Thanks for the questions

*Kristoffer O'Sullivan Press Conference - kckolbe - 08-06-2017

This is beautiful.

(08-06-2017, 01:47 PM)kckolbe Wrote:This is beautiful.

I'm just here so I won't get fined.

*Kristoffer O'Sullivan Press Conference - HalfEatenOnionBagel - 08-06-2017

Hello yes, Jeremiah Honeydew, Pittsburgh Prattler

[Image: jeremiah-tower.jpg]

What game are you most looking forward to that's still on the schedule for you this season?

Have you gotten any major endorsement deals yet?

What is your favorite book?

What are your feelings on the updates to the league's personal conduct policies?

Boxers or briefs?

*Kristoffer O'Sullivan Press Conference - adam2552 - 08-06-2017

Why did you choose #10?

Whos your favorite WR to play against?

Who are the best GMs in the league?

What are your feelings on the media grading process?