International Simulation Football League
(S27) PT4 - Superstar - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S27) PT4 - Superstar (/showthread.php?tid=30163)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: (S27) PT4 - Superstar - 124715 - 02-26-2021

Eleven Kendrick-Watts didn't recognize the number, and when he first picked up the phone he didn't know the voice. But this was a number he gave to almost nobody, so he decided to give the man on the other end a few seconds of his time. Well, a few seconds quickly turned into a few minutes. "Listen, man," Eleven cut in, "how did you get this number? And is this urgent? I have a gameplan meeting in, like, 5 minutes." Both of Eleven's teams faced critically important games with massive playoff implications against the team with the league's best record. The Coyotes squared off against the Dallas Birddogs in a must-win game where failure meant playoff elimination. And the Hahalua looked forward to a showdown in the desert with the Outlaws - winner entering the driver's seat for the #1 seed.

Eleven Kendrick-Watts never even paid his offer the time of day. Cooking shows - or maybe it was a reality show? A day in the life sort of thing? - were for retirement. EKW has plenty of options for then - his hometown of DC, DSFL home of Kansas City, and ISFL residence in Honolulu all have unique and vibrant cultures, well suited for some cooking show - but they're just that: options for then. Eleven wasn't going to get himself distracted.

Later that night, he changed his phone number and texted as much to everyone who needed to know.

RE: (S27) PT4 - Superstar - gbfn - 02-26-2021

On a rainy sunday morning - Heinrich was just about to get started into his day - his phone rang. It was his agent with an idea that would make him famous instantly he told Heinrich. All he had to do was to compete in various weird japanese TV shows, Heinrich instantly liked the idea an agreed, how hard could that be, right.
As it turned out the TV shows were pretty messed up. In his first show he was asked a series of questions. If he answers a question wrong, a man with his bare arse exposed moves towards his face on a platform. If he gets two questions wrong the platform moves in and the bare bottom squishes right into the Heinrichs face.
The second show was much mor enjoyable. The rules were a bit unclear but it appeared to be how far the contestants can slide over  girls wearing bikinis, presumably furthest wins.
After this - in his mid great show - came a rather cruel one. He and other contestants had to sit in a library and make as little noise as possible. Each player was given a card, the player that received the skull card is forced to endure cruel and unusual abuse. The punishments vary from getting foot massages and hammers to the groin, having hot tofu placed on your forehead and even tubes of wasabi squeezed up your nose. Players had to face the bizarre torture, whatever it may be, without making a sound. Strangely, in every round Heinrich got the skull card - totally not rigged!

After this show Heinrich was furious. He called his agent and told him he was not gonna do any more shows and that he was fired. It worked though, he got a huge populartiy boost. But if that was worth the pain and humiliation remains to be seen.

RE: (S27) PT4 - Superstar - Thatguy91 - 02-26-2021

SHL affiliate

RE: (S27) PT4 - Superstar - TomHanks - 02-26-2021

A producer approached Forrest and said he had the face of a leading man in movies. Forrest has never been all that interested in stardom, but the producer was insistent that he thinks Gump could star in dozens of smash hit movies. Needs a stage name though, being named after a Klansman isn’t really something that will fly in today’s climate. “Tom something, we’ll sort it out” the producer said. He thinks the start will be in romantic comedies. Something about a mermaid? All sounded pretty far fetched to Forrest. Apparently some movie where he plays a young boy in an adult’s body too. This producer has some wacky ideas. Forrest asked him if he could go running in any of these movies. “I like running” he says. The producer said he’ll go through some books they have the rights to and see what he can make happen. “Why me?” Forrest asks. Why would I be some big shot movie star? The producer told him he had a trustworthy face, and seemed like someone people could both get along with and relate to. Plus, with a football player’s physique, he has high potential to become a great physical actor as well. Something to consider when he’s forced against his will to hang up the cleats.

RE: (S27) PT4 - Superstar - y2bobman - 02-26-2021

L'Gazzy Burfict; Eats and Beats

Coming this fall, join future ISFL hall of famer L'Gazzy Burfict as he explores the unique relationship between food and music in various global locations.  The Outlaws LB made the headlines last year with hia charity work collaboration  with rapper Dizzee Rascal in Camden, London and this series will build on this with the first episode reuniting the pair as they explore Rascals inspirations, musically and edible, in the English capital.  Across the series Burfict will link in with several stars of the stage and the kitchen, as well as a special edition bumper episode where he hits the streets of Porto with Outlaws legendary OL Jay Cue.

Full run down of episode:

S01E01 - Pilot

Burfict explores Londons Camden with legendary rapper and producer Dizzee Rascal.

S01E02 - Hamburg

Burfict joins up with the finest German exports since Birkenstocks, Ramstein, as they explore the sites and the sausages.

S01E03 - The Caribbean

Burfict is taken on an island hopping adventure with musical legend Wyclef Jean, joined along the way by chef Ainsley Harriott.

S01E04 - New York

Burfict hits the streets with musical royalty Earl Simmons as they follow Simmons' journey of crack addiction to fine food addiction.  Warning, this episode contains explicit content.

S01E05 - Portuguese Special

Burfict joins teammate Jay Cue on a journey around some of his personal favourite eateries and musical venues.

RE: (S27) PT4 - Superstar - Modern_Duke - 02-26-2021

[Image: d47d5d6257a4ff89ee65f57028156a92.png]

RE: (S27) PT4 - Superstar - qWest - 02-26-2021

[Image: xHyFShN.png]

RE: (S27) PT4 - Superstar - Jackers41 - 02-26-2021

I will most definitely be in a blockbuster film. I wouldn't want to do any type of personal tv show because I don't want much of my player's life being known but a movie would be awesome. I have always wanted to be in a movie and once the football lifestyle really called I knew that one day maybe I would get my chance. It would be awesome to get famous beyond the football world because then I can extend my brand and even if I am not the best player ever I can bring in a lot of fans to wherever I go. Fans make you valuable. It would also be cool to be in a movie just to be able to see yourself up there. Because as you play football, even though you are on the big stage, it's not focused on you. In a move, however, it would be 2+ hours of all of you which could either be cool to see or horrible to see. All in all, I think it would be awesome to be in a movie and an overall extraordinary experience. Who knows, maybe I could be meant to star in movies instead of on the football field.

RE: (S27) PT4 - Superstar - StevenOSullivan - 02-26-2021

I think with Joseph Radetzky only one show would make sense and it is a game of thrones style action show about a general of an army. Radetzky was a great military leader and he had some banging music to go along with it if you have ever heard the Radetzky march. It would probably be a much more fun show than any reality tv show could be. There could be fun episodes of sieging enemy cities (and the stadium in those cities). You could get a lot of insight into the head of a military leader in those moments and learn more about history. Hell, you could even put it on the history channel! I guess it depends whether it becomes a reality TV show or a more game of thrones style show. Both could be fun though. If you really wanted to go with more of a reality tv show then I guess you could still make it realistic and show some historical sights and bring in some cool other people of that era as well. That could be a fun show, to see what a reality tv show would have been like 100 years ago or whatever. Not something I'd watch but maybe someone would.

RE: (S27) PT4 - Superstar - SchoolboyShue - 02-26-2021

Psh. Easy. Everybody knows Mike Rotchburns is a beast of a man. You ever heard of furious Pete? Weight lifter and competitive eater extraordinaire? Yeah Rotch would put him in the dirt. Both in lifting and in eating. Legend has it the dude benched 500 for the first time when he was 16, and thanks to video recording literally everywhere we know that this unit pushes 750 at his highest and can deadlift a cool half ton. On top of the ridiculous weight lifting, Rotch has an appetite that no one has ever seen. He once ate 12 large pizzas in one sitting, and by once, I mean once a month on his cheat day. This absolute behemoth of a man consumes calories like it’s his job (well, because it is) all while maintaining his clean 245 lbs and elite speed. If I had a camera following me at all times, it would be for my viral YouTube series, weights and plates. If only I could earn some sweet isfl cash from this series, because god knows I need it. Rotch is too busy pumping iron and crushing calories to write his media or have a league job, otherwise he’d be the premier running back in the league.