International Simulation Football League
Pie IS better than cake. Cake lovers should be banned. - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Discussion (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+---- Forum: ISFL Thunderdome (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Pie IS better than cake. Cake lovers should be banned. (/showthread.php?tid=30167)

Pages: 1 2

Pie IS better than cake. Cake lovers should be banned. - Thiath - 02-22-2021

@Frostbite should be immediately banned from any future interaction in the ISFL. As he is a prolific lover of cake. His utterly useless notion that "The best cake is better than the best pie" is without questions one of, if not the most harmful things anyone has ever said in this league. I am of the belief that this kind of misinformation is a detriment to what this league is about and therefore he should be barred without trial until further notice.

RE: Pie IS better than cake. Cake lovers should be banned. - Frostbite - 02-22-2021

It's pure facts

RE: Pie IS better than cake. Cake lovers should be banned. - Thiath - 02-22-2021

(02-22-2021, 06:33 AM)Frostbite Wrote: It's pure facts

You are not only wrong but a fool as well.

RE: Pie IS better than cake. Cake lovers should be banned. - Mooty99 - 02-22-2021

Well I never thought I would say in but Frost is right. Cake is better than pie. You have birthdays cakes after all not birthday pies.

RE: Pie IS better than cake. Cake lovers should be banned. - Thiath - 02-22-2021

(02-22-2021, 06:36 AM)Mooty99 Wrote: Well I never thought I would say in but Frost is right. Cake is better than pie. You have birthdays cakes after all not birthday pies.

There is nothing stopping you from having a pie on your birthday mooty. You don't have to hide your feelings anymore this is 2021

RE: Pie IS better than cake. Cake lovers should be banned. - Tomasnz - 02-22-2021

Sorry teamie. Throwing you under the bus on this one. Cake > Pie.

But... That said. Average pie might be better than average cake.

RE: Pie IS better than cake. Cake lovers should be banned. - Frick_Nasty - 02-22-2021

Justice for ice cream cake

RE: Pie IS better than cake. Cake lovers should be banned. - ReverendOReily - 02-22-2021

(02-22-2021, 06:36 AM)Mooty99 Wrote: Well I never thought I would say in but Frost is right. Cake is better than pie. You have birthdays cakes after all not birthday pies.
Enter: the savory pie. The thing that singlehandedly elevates pie over cake. I can put steak and mushrooms and onions and cheese into a pie crust and have myself an excellent meal. Chicken pot pie? Are you kidding me? Show me a savory dinner cake that matches up with chicken pot pie. I'll wait. Furthermore, many pies are fruit based rather than just being a sweet cake topped with even sweeter frosting. Mmmmm, sweet on top of sweet with no texture, really creative stuff, Big Cake. Birthday cake sucks. Fruit rocks. Cream/chess pies ROCK. You can do so much with a pie, and the same cannot be said for a cake. Birthday pies for all.

RE: Pie IS better than cake. Cake lovers should be banned. - Hallmonitor_20 - 02-22-2021

Ok but Banana Pudding is the top dessert

(02-22-2021, 08:55 AM)ReverendOReily Wrote:
Enter: the savory pie. The thing that singlehandedly elevates pie over cake. I can put steak and mushrooms and onions and cheese into a pie crust and have myself an excellent meal. Chicken pot pie? Are you kidding me? Show me a savory dinner cake that matches up with chicken pot pie. I'll wait. Furthermore, many pies are fruit based rather than just being a sweet cake topped with even sweeter frosting. Mmmmm, sweet on top of sweet with no texture, really creative stuff, Big Cake. Birthday cake sucks. Fruit rocks. Cream/chess pies ROCK. You can do so much with a pie, and the same cannot be said for a cake. Birthday pies for all.

Finally someone understands! Thank you rev for standing on the side of pie.