International Simulation Football League
(S27) PT5 - Highlight Reel - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S27) PT5 - Highlight Reel (/showthread.php?tid=30346)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: (S27) PT5 - Highlight Reel - Jiggly_333 - 03-01-2021

I would like to start off by saying that this question is offensive to the Baltimore Hawks. A winless team obviously has very few opportunities to show off. I’m obviously going to talk about myself, so there’s no question there, but it’s also hard to find standout games for Mai because the carries are sort of split. Plus, once again, the Hawks are a very low-scoring team and touchdowns are incredibly important to a “good performance”. I will say though that Chika Fujiwara, despite not scoring much, has put up a lot of yards this season. So that’s nice.
Anyway, the Mai game I’ll talk about is Week 5 against the Yellowknife Wraiths. One of my biggest problems with the Hawks last season and the reason I had asked for a trade was because Mai wasn’t getting enough carries. This game she was given 19 carries and she ran for over 150 yards. Because she’s really good. In fact, her longest rush of the day was the only touchdown for the Hawks in the game. A game they lost 28-9, but whatever. Fukushuu had a really good game on her own and honestly that’s all I care about at this point in my life. And what a sad life to live if that’s the only joy.

RE: (S27) PT5 - Highlight Reel - Crodyman - 03-01-2021

Alejandro Chainbreaker and Wasrabi Gleel have been a dynamic LB duo since Gleel first entered the DSFL in S24; however, leading up to the start of this season, Chainbreaker’s future was uncertain. As a free agent, no one was sure where he would land or how much interest he would garner on the open market. In a stroke of genius, Chicago GMs decided to double down on their draft investment in Gleel by bringing in his former partner to solidify an already up and coming linebacker corps headed by Juan Domine and the elder statesman Mike Hockhertz.

In the beginning of the season, Chainbreaker was on a snap count to be sure. With four really solid linebackers, it remained unclear how and when Chainbreaker would be unleashed as a starter in the Chicago defense. It didn’t take long for him to make a statement, making the most of his snaps every time he was on the field. His speed allowed him to consistently generate a pass rush, and when his sack count kept rising, eventually the Chicago GMs had to turn him loose.

So far the move has paid off in a big way, with one of Chainbreaker’s better games coming last week with five tackles, one tackle for loss, and two sacks. The first sack was in the middle of the second quarter, with the play count showing third and two. Zipping around the edge he managed to drop the QB for a nine yard loss. HIs final sack of the night came early in the third quarter on a first down for the Liberty. When Brock Phoenix dropped back he immediately felt the pressure and moved backwards. Unable to outrun the speeding linebacker, he was ultimately dropped for an 11 yard sack.

(294 words)

RE: (S27) PT5 - Highlight Reel - Starboy - 03-01-2021

[Image: uGbAYAf.gif]

RE: (S27) PT5 - Highlight Reel - Memento Mori - 03-01-2021

SHL affiliate PT

RE: (S27) PT5 - Highlight Reel - Tylar - 03-01-2021

SHL Affiliate

RE: (S27) PT5 - Highlight Reel - Billybolo53 - 03-01-2021

There have been many exciting moments through out the season for the Sailfish. We've had pick sixes, crucial safeties and consistent sack production. The most exciting plays, however, have come from one player. Raphlilia Chan. Chan has been able to break out for insane runs this season and it has quickly became their calling card. Chan has tremendous speed and is able to take it to the house on any given play. Completely taking over the game at some points. The most iconic of these runs came in week 7 against the Baltimore Hawks. Chan set a league record with a 97 yard run for a touchdown. Chan has also provided some highlight reel receptions as well. All and All Chan has been a human highlight reel this season in what should be strongly considered and MVP caliber campaign. The most impressive thing about these highlights is that every week opposing teams are game planning for Chan now. Their main goal on defense is to take the Ball out of Chans hands and make the Sailfish pass the ball. Even with this added attention, Chan is able to consistently wow the crowds. Chan is finally living up to the expectations and has led the sailfish to number 1 in the standings.

WC: 211

RE: (S27) PT5 - Highlight Reel - hexify - 03-01-2021

[Image: bDCyI9y.gif]

RE: (S27) PT5 - Highlight Reel - IsaStarcrossed - 03-01-2021

In a season as long as the the one we currently have in the ISFL, it can be difficult to narrow down a single performance that really blows away all the rest. Especially when you only watch your own game. If you watch any of the games at all. Still, I was lucky enough to get a chance to see Melvin Murder-Moose put on one of the best defensive performances I've ever seen in this league. In week 11 against the Baltimore Hawks, Moose decided to remind the entire league exactly where Baltimore's offense set on the totem pole. Moose made his presence known early with a pass deflection in the first quarter to set up a 4th down and a punt. Then late in the second, the Moose was on the Loose as he got around the offensive line for a 10 yard sack that caused a safety and helped extend Colorado's lead. They were up 19-7, but Moose wasn't done. Early in the third on Baltimore's first drive of the second half, he had another pass deflection on third down, forcing a punt. Then had a massive drive killing sack on their very next drive.Then on their third drive of the second half, Moose put the nail in the coffin with an interception on 3rd and inches. To add insult to injury, Moose got another sack late in the game to bring his total to 3 despite Colorado being up 40-7. It was an impressive game where Moose killed six drives all by himself. You don't often see games like that from any defensive player.

RE: (S27) PT5 - Highlight Reel - noanic - 03-01-2021

Since this was my first season, there were a lot of moments that I remember like it just happend. It all started when we got off to a lousy start in the prospect tournament with the Auckland Laser Kiwis. That humility suddenly turned into a joyous occasion when we made a comeback to win the tournament. After that I was drafted by the Coyotes which I really didn't expect. It turned out that this team was full of great people and I quickly felt comfortable. Each of my teammates had many plays that were worthy of a highlight tape. However, one thing stood out and that was Siege Cameron's interception in week 11 that gave us the win. We all thought the game was over and with only 4:38 minutes on the clock, Siege intercepted a ball and turned it into a 38 yard pick six to bring us one step closer to tying the game. What made the whole thing even better was that Xander Creed then successfully converted a two point conversion. We then won this game with a one yard pass to Tighend Owmy Back just before the final whistle and the entire locker room went wild . It was a great first season, full of good memories.

RE: (S27) PT5 - Highlight Reel - SchwarzNarr - 03-01-2021

This is the story of how Melvin the Moose prayed to the Fairy Penguinfather for 3 sacks, 1 int, and a safety in Week 11 against Baltimore.

Once upon a time there was a moose, and he was the most majestic moose in all of the land. When the moose went to play football, he begged of his fairy penguinfather that he would have a good game. Well, the eleventh week of the ISFL came, and the moose had not had quite a majestic game yet, and so the fairy penguinfather said “In the first quarter, you will do things.” The first quarter against Baltimore came around and the moose only had one pass deflection. So he begged the fairy penguinfather again for more stats. The second quarter rolled around and the moose had a sack and a safety - the first points he scored this season. Well, the moose was still very sad about his stats, so during half time he begged and pleaded with the fairy penguinfather and said, “Please Mr. Adelie, please give me more stats.” So the fairy penguinfather obliged. In the third quarter of the game, the moose had a pass deflection, a tackle and one more sack! Pleased with his progress so far, the moose just hoped and thought and wished so hard for one more great quarter of the game, to finish things off. After a measly little tackle, the moose stole the ball from the Baltimore players! Interception! He even made it 10 yards down the field. While some might say that the moose had earned enough stats for the night, the moose didn’t think so, and he had another massive sack on his former teammate to end the game.