International Simulation Football League
(S27) PT5 - Highlight Reel - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S27) PT5 - Highlight Reel (/showthread.php?tid=30346)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: (S27) PT5 - Highlight Reel - zeagle1 - 03-01-2021

SHL PT

RE: (S27) PT5 - Highlight Reel - Kyamprac - 03-01-2021

SHL Affiliate

RE: (S27) PT5 - Highlight Reel - xTri - 03-01-2021

SHL PT

RE: (S27) PT5 - Highlight Reel - bjkman - 03-02-2021

If we are going to talk about highlight games, then one of the best showings of the 1st* place Sailfish would be our 49-20 Trouncing of last year's Ultimus winning Yellowknife Wraiths! And while this is one of the few games where the team did not need me to kick a field goal or two through the uprights, the offense was firing on all cylinders allowing me to attempt and convert 7 extra points! After the Wraiths started out the game with a Blago Kokot field goal for a 3 point lead they never had the lead again as the Sailfish stars scored touchdown after touchdown in a nearly 600-yard offensive day! The Boss has a near-perfect passer rating of 152.9 passing for 421 yards and 5 Touchdowns, including a monster 85-yard bomb to the fantastic James Angler, who ended the day with 180 receiving yards. The run game was just as good with Chan running for 130 and 2 TD's. It is just so awesome to see an offense click! And we can't sell the defense short either! Their Wraiths offense got eaten up allowing 5 sacks, an interception, and to top it all off, not converting 1 time out of 3 4th down conversion attempts. With only 1 game left this season, the Sailfish look to stat at the top, and I certainly think they will.

Code:
228 Words

RE: (S27) PT5 - Highlight Reel - HENDRIX 2.0 - 03-02-2021

As the season winds down and the playoff picture becomes more clear, big moments are more memorable than ones in the beginning of the season. The Wraiths are in a battle with the Yeti for a playoff position. The last two Wraiths games have been thrillers in different ways. In week 14 we went on the road to San Jose, a strong team. It was a back and forth game all the way through the 4th quarter. Late in the 4th quarter the Wraiths tied the game with a 31 yard touchdown pass to Sakura. When the Sabercats got the ball back they drove down the field and attempted a 48 yard field goal for the win, but it missed! With just 24 seconds remaining Jack completed a 15 yard pass to Walker. With 1 second left in the game the Wraiths brought out Kokot for a 63 yard attempt. He nailed it! It was one of the most thrilling games that I have witnessed. In week 15 we had a must win games against the rebuilding Hawks. We were able to take care of business with a decisive victory. Players all around the lineup had great games. We were heavy favorites in the game but nothing is a guarantee. That game gave the team extra confidence heading into the final regular season game against the Liberty. (227 words)

RE: (S27) PT5 - Highlight Reel - BOOM™ - 03-02-2021

[Image: abed.png]

Have been here one day, so looking through the rookie discord highlights, Abed stood out to me.

RE: (S27) PT5 - Highlight Reel - Urq660 - 03-02-2021

SHL Affiliate PT

RE: (S27) PT5 - Highlight Reel - Bayley - 03-02-2021

SHL PT

RE: (S27) PT5 - Highlight Reel - Cincyfan96 - 03-02-2021

My best play of the season is a bit non traditional, in that it was not officially recognized as having happened...In week 3 against the Outlaws, down 10-9 with 6 minutes left in the fourth quarter, Schell came up with a massive sack for a safety to take the lead...only it was called down on the one yard line rather than in the end zone...Sure, after reviews the play was upheld, but if you ask me, that was a safety that gave my team the lead and the ball with only a few minutes left in the game. What happened instead was the ball was called down on the one, Arizona drove the ball 99 yards in about 6 plays, and ended up winning the game 20-9. It is a classic "what would have been" moment, but was also a huge performance by Schell in the biggest moment of that game. It turns out that the Outlaws got the game balls, the win, and the good feelings that come along with that win in week three, but in Berlin, that sack is called a safety and we all know that with the lead and the ball at that point in the game, we had a great chance to come home with the W as well. I'm sure I'll be the only one recalling this moment as the highlight of the season, but coming off of a career worst game in week 2, it was a great and memorable performance for me. And it was totally a safety.

RE: (S27) PT5 - Highlight Reel - nunccoepi - 03-02-2021

Quite honestly, in comparison to his career as a whole, Blackstone is having a down year and that's making him feel king of down. Also, as a byproduct, there aren't many highlights or memorable moments that really stood out to him. There are probably two though. The first is, admittedly, even before the season began. With the switch to DDSPF21 there was so much hype about the newly custom designed fields and the rumor was that Colorado had one of the coolest out there. As a result, Blackstone was super pumped (and honored) to be on the team that had the opportunity to break in the newly redesigned field for the first time in their first home game against Sarasota in week 1. It was such a memorable experience and the fans were so into it that the sting of the loss didn't quite hurt so bad. The second most memorable part of the season was probably the week 14 win against Berlin. This one was memorable because the team had dropped a few games earlier in the season (including a blowout loss to Yellowknife the week before) so basically needed to win out at that point in order to have a shot at the playoffs. But Colorado had one of the toughest scheduled starting with Berlin. It was a back and forth game, but the game-winning FG with only seconds left in the game by Silver Banana is what finally put them over the top in spectacular fashion.