International Simulation Football League
"This Snek Slithers On" - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Announcements (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=495)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Forum: GM Announcements (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=166)
+---- Thread: "This Snek Slithers On" (/showthread.php?tid=30415)

Pages: 1 2

"This Snek Slithers On" - RDBSouthPaw - 03-04-2021

Three seasons have flown by and I cannot thank the Portland Python organization enough for the chance that was given to to lead this amazing franchise. I want to give a special shout out to @qWest who was the one who gave me the opportunity in the first place. I have enjoyed every second of my time with Portland, and I am truly thankful for everything that I learned while I was in charge. The Pythons are a special group and although we have fallen short a couple of times, I am just absolutely blown away by the work that all of you have put in every season to make being a GM for this team the easiest job in the world.

I am so excited to announce that @zeagle1will be stepping up as the main GM of the Pythons in the coming season and he will be joined by the great frog himself, @Hordle. I have complete confidence in these 2 and I am so excited to see what they can do for the franchise moving forward! Once again I want to thank everyone for making my time as a GM so enjoyable! Best of luck!

RE: "This Snek Slithers On" - zeagle1 - 03-04-2021

Sad

RE: "This Snek Slithers On" - LSUFAN101 - 03-04-2021

(03-04-2021, 08:52 PM)RDBSouthPaw Wrote: Three seasons have flown by and I cannot thank the Portland Python organization enough for the chance that was given to to lead this amazing franchise. I want to give a special shout out to @qWest who was the one who gave me the opportunity in the first place. I have enjoyed every second of my time with Portland, and I am truly thankful for everything that I learned while I was in charge. The Pythons are a special group and although we have fallen short a couple of times, I am just absolutely blown away by the work that all of you have put in every season to make being a GM for this team the easiest job in the world.

I am so excited to announce that @zeagle1will be stepping up as the main GM of the Pythons in the coming season and he will be joined by the great frog himself, @Hordle. I have complete confidence in these 2 and I am so excited to see what they can do for the franchise moving forward! Once again I want to thank everyone for making my time as a GM so enjoyable! Best of luck!

Thank you for everything South! Sorry I sucked this season and sorry we couldn’t get it done for you. I’ve had an absolute blast playing for you and I hope you enjoy your non GMing days! Also I hope something you’ve greatly considered is who would ban Saba...

RE: "This Snek Slithers On" - SamTwoSix - 03-04-2021

you were literally the only reason i didn't go IA in this league, thank you for everything man!

RE: "This Snek Slithers On" - Hordle - 03-04-2021

This guy thinks he can retire. I appreciate the offer and I hope that I do you proud South.

RE: "This Snek Slithers On" - Thiath - 03-04-2021

Sad

RE: "This Snek Slithers On" - qWest - 03-04-2021

Incredibly proud of what you've been able to accomplish. While we didn't bring a trophy, you led the charge to make Portland THE model program for what a Developmental team should look like. zEagle sand Hordle are going to do an amazing job of continuing the Pythons' success as the best team for developing players and making the league a more positive place.

RE: "This Snek Slithers On" - ReverendOReily - 03-04-2021

Fuck yeah frog man. So happy for you hordle <3

South, I hope you stepping down means you'll have more time to post pictures of your dog in Dallas

RE: "This Snek Slithers On" - WhatAmUs - 03-04-2021

Love ya buddy <3 Looking forward to your bright future!

RE: "This Snek Slithers On" - Kyamprac - 03-04-2021

Congratulations Hordle! Pumped to see you and zeagle at the helm.

Excited to see you channel your rookie whispering tactics into Austin some more South... see you there buddy.