International Simulation Football League
(S27) Ultimus Week - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S27) Ultimus Week (/showthread.php?tid=30475)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

(S27) Ultimus Week - Kyamprac - 03-08-2021

Welcome to Ultimus Week for Season 27! You have ten days to complete the Ultimus Week point task, so the deadline will be Thursday, March 18, 2021 at 11:59PM EST.

Quick Rules:
  • You can earn up to a maximum of 10 TPE through any combination of the available Tier 1-3 tasks. Follow the word count rules specified for each tier and keep your submissions on topic.
  • Articles, graphics, or podcasts that have already been used to get media/graphics money cannot be submitted again for Ultimus Week credit (sorry – no double dipping!).
  • Podcasts can only be submitted for Tier 1 and 2 written tasks. A podcast must include 20 minutes of discussion for Tier 1 and 10 minutes of discussion for Tier 2 about the selected topic. If you make a podcast with someone else, it must be 20/10 minutes apiece.
  • As with PTs, graphics must show at least some effort (i.e. edits must be apparent, should be more than just text slapped on an image).
  • You may submit one affiliate PT from PBE, SHL, or GOMHL for 2.5 TPE. You must link directly to your affiliate PT post made during the same time period (i.e. timestamped between Mar 8 - 18). Make sure you tell us if you have a different username.
Tier 1: Long Form Tasks (Must be 800+ words)
Choose ONE for 10 TPE.

1) This week will see the S26 Ultimus and Ultimini races begin in earnest. How did each team arrive at the playoffs? Were there any dark horse teams that went unexpectedly far, or any presumptive favorites that fell flat? Who do you think will win the final? If you’re writing this after the finals were decided, were you surprised by the outcome?

2) Tell us about your draft class. Is there anything that makes it special in comparison to other classes? Where did your fellow draftees land, how are they doing? Did anyone turn out to be an unexpected steal of that draft based on what you know today? Do you think anyone in your draft class will become a hall of famer? If you’re new to the league, how do you think your class will do? Where do you think people will get drafted to?

3) For any team, certain players and users have gone above and beyond, shaping the legacy of the franchise. Choose any ISFL or DSFL team and create a Mount Rushmore for that team. Who in your mind are the four most noteworthy figures of the team’s history? Why does each one of your included figures deserve that recognition, and how did each of them make their mark?

4) “Sim gonna sim” is a popular expression in the league. Write about teams that have been graced by the sim gods and had amazing performances despite statistical odds, and/or about teams that were considered favorites but may have dealt with some bad sim luck that hampered their efforts. How much of an impact did it have on their season(s)?

5) The league has a rich and fascinating history, and our perspectives on it differ from person to person. In 800 words or more, describe any significant moment in ISFL or DSFL history, whether you were around for it or not. Describe the context, the significant members, and the events. What exactly made this event so famous (or infamous) and why does it deserve to be remembered? Events might include championship wins, the inducting of players to the hall of fame, or even a league scandal.

6) Write 800 words or more on something about anything in the league that interests you. It could be related to statistics, a league issue that you take seriously, or a niche part of history that doesn’t fit neatly into either of the above categories. This must be directly related to the league, so don’t wax 800 words about your team’s participation on a Werewolf server or something.

Tier 2: Short Form Tasks (Each must be 400+ words)
Choose up to TWO for 5 TPE each.

7) This task is exclusive to non-recreate rookies of the S28 class and later. In 400 words or more, how has your experience been in the league? Who have you met that has made your time here more fun, friendly, and exciting? Have you been satisfied with your player’s early start? What was it like being drafted for the first time? Do you have any comments or suggestions for the entire league that you think should be implemented?

8) Write about a potential new recruitment strategy for the league. How can we attract more new players, and what can we do to retain them better?

9) If you could create a team using any active players in the league, what would that team look like? Would you build a group of all-stars to contend in the next Ultimus, or a team full of jokesters for the fun of it? Describe the roster and why you chose the players you did.

10) Describe your player and/or team’s journey through this latest season. What were the highlights? What were the lower points? What might you have done differently? What are your expectations for next season?

11) What is it that keeps you interested in the league? Is it your love of dot football, your locker room, a specific job or role you play, or something else? What do you like most about it? What could be improved?

12) Write a short biography or story about your player. This could include background about how they came to the ISFL and how they’ve done so far, a story about their role in an exciting game, or anything else related to their experience in the league.

13) Write about your team’s biggest rivalry and what makes it so fierce. Is the competition founded in statistics and the team’s recent performance, or is it a rivalry that developed over time during the team’s history that would exist regardless of statistics?

14) Choose a team or player to write about that isn’t your own. What did they do well in the last season? Have they shown any drastic improvements from previous years? What could they do better?

15) Write about another sim league you are in and which parts of it you enjoy. If you are only in the ISFL, write about your ideas for a sim league with another sport.

Tier 3: Written/Graphics Tasks (Each must be either 200+ words or a graphic)
Choose up to FOUR for 2.5 TPE each.

16) The bank now accepts ISFL currency in exchange for real money – every ISFL dollar counts as $0.50 in the real world. How much money would you exchange, and what would you spend it on?

17) Describe the unique food items sold in your team’s home stadium. Write about the most popular items among your team’s fans and players, or create a graphic showing the menu of featured foods in the stadium.

18) If you could cast your team in a video game or TV show, what would that look like? Would they be voice actors in a game or cartoon, actors in a funny sitcom, or maybe key players in a reality tv show?

19) Your player or team made big headlines in the news this week. What did they do, and why did it garner so much attention?

20) Pretend injuries are a thing in the ISFL and your team has had a lot of them lately – so many that your GM has asked you to play out of position. What position are they asking you to play and what about your player build will help you succeed in this role?

21) What team do you think has the best branding in the league? What team do you think could use a refresh? Why?

22) Your player has been paid to endorse a product/service. What is it? How do you endorse it?

23) Design the ideal uniform or a helmet for a team in the DSFL or ISFL. Graphics only.

24) Create a billboard, magazine cover, unique trading card, or video game cover depicting a superstar of the league. Graphics only.

25) How or where would you celebrate with your teammates after winning an Ultimus or Ultimini?

26) Your team has made it to the playoffs! Put together a pre-game playlist and explain how those songs will hype your players.

27) You’re in charge of entertainment for the Ultimus or Ultimini half-time show. What would you do?

28) We’ve now finished a whole season in the new sim. What do you think about it? Are things working well for your player and team, or are there changes you think might be made?

29) Awards season is upon us. If you could create an award for anything in the league that doesn’t already exist, what would it be? Who do you think should get it?

30) Make a scouting report for any of the ISFL or DSFL draftees. Show their stats, abilities, TPE, highlights, or totally fraudulent mail-in ballots. Whatever rookies get up to these days.

Remember to have fun with this! If you have any suggestions for future PT prompts, post them here! PM the player progression team with any questions about how this will be graded or what we are looking for with these questions.

RE: (S27) Ultimus Week - siddhus - 03-08-2021

UW Pass (HON GM)

RE: (S27) Ultimus Week - Rusfan - 03-08-2021

Ultimus Week Podcast Recording

RE: (S27) Ultimus Week - Number 82 - 03-08-2021

20) Pretend injuries are a thing in the ISFL and your team has had a lot of them lately – so many that your GM has asked you to play out of position. What position are they asking you to play and what about your player build will help you succeed in this role?

The injury bug bites again but this time on the offensive side of the ball. With Alexander away from the team getting treatment, a hole is left at wide receiver. With rookie Cobra Kai moving from WR2 to WR3, Honolulu are in need of a slot receiver. The recently drafted pair of Eleven Kendrick-Watts and Lalo Salamanca remain in the DSFL so Honolulu will need to find a receiver within their current roster. Dawkins is pulled into the general managers office and is offered to opportunity to line up as a slot receiver until Alexander could return to the field. Having played some wide receiver prior and during college, Dawkins was not going into this blind. While it had been a while since he played any snaps on offense, studying routes was something that he had been doing on the regular and while running them as opposed to covering them would pose a challenge, this was an exciting and unique opportunity to play all three phases of the game.

Why could this work? Well, at 95 speed, 90 agility and 90 endurance, Dawkins was no slouch when it came to the physical aspect of playing as a wide receiver. With 79 intelligence, 75 hands and 75 competitiveness, he also had the skills and drive to put in the work to adapt and learn what he need to do on offense. While 75 hands is obviously a concern, the volume at WR3 wasn't expected to be high given his inexperience at the position. With that being said, 75 hands hasn't stopped him from making 16 interceptions over the course of his first 4 seasons in the league and that was with QBs trying not to throw his way so maybe it won't be that much of an issue.

Code:
297 words

24) Create a billboard, magazine cover, unique trading card, or video game cover depicting a superstar of the league. Graphics only.

ISFL Pro Football 27 Cover - William Lim
[Image: cwRPLFn.png]

28) We’ve now finished a whole season in the new sim. What do you think about it? Are things working well for your player and team, or are there changes you think might be made?

The sim change has been interesting since we there wasn't an established meta that team's could look to follow. New builds for players and new strategy options gave an opportunity for teams that perhaps weren't expected to be competitive to contend in the playoffs. There are some things that have are being addressed this offseason such as rushing and the safety archetypes along with other possible changes related to strategies in the sim. As a result there's what we know after Season 27 perhaps might not be relevant or applicable to Season 28 which would add an element of unpredictability that we had in Season 27.

My player is a safety and I'll admit that I wasn't thrilled about losing 100 speed in the transition to the new sim. One part was concerned about the ability to make plays in coverage and cut off long runs since the vast majority of wideouts and running backs opted to go with the speed option. The other concern was the viability of the Center Fielder build with 95 speed as a returner since kickoff return records were something that I was interested in chasing. Statwise, the season was okay relative to other free safeties but Dawkins won't be in contention for any awards and I'd be surprised if I end up on the Pro Bowl roster.

One thing that does stick out to me is how wideouts appear to dominate corners for the most part. It appears that cornerbacks are getting torched by wideouts on the regular and I am a little curious as to why cornerbacks have their endurance capped at 80 whilst wideouts are capped at 90. At the moment cornerbacks seem to be at a disadvantage with lower TPE wideouts (~800 TPE) able to get the better of higher TPE corners (~1000 TPE) which perhaps could be explored.

Code:
308 words

30) Make a scouting report for any of the ISFL or DSFL draftees. Show their stats, abilities, TPE, highlights, or totally fraudulent mail-in ballots. Whatever rookies get up to these days.

Stumpy Jones Prospect Graphic
[Image: xFXoPN8.png]

RE: (S27) Ultimus Week - Exilate - 03-08-2021

Tier 2

Task 7:
Flashback to early February. I'm talking in my Professional Baseball Experience team's, the Cancun Toros, locker room. The conversation turns to football some how, some way. We have a few long time ISFL users in there, and they start talking about the league. While football isn't my favorite sport, I pay attention to it, so I follow their conversation. Running is my favorite part of football. My favorite ever football highlight is the Beastquake. So naturally, I ask how being a running back is in the ISFL. They say how it's difficult, and you need a good amount of commitment. I, stubborn as ever, take it as a challenge. I'm joining the ISFL, and creating a running back. And I'm glad I did. I'm going to start with the draft experience. Prior to the draft, I was very busy with school. I was active, but I missed championship week, already a good start to my career. When scouting rolls around, I accidentally miss a lot of teams scouting me. My discord DMs were messed up, and I wasn't checking them every day. As a result, I fell. And fell hard. Pick after pick, round after round, I was still waiting. Fifth round, sixth round, seventh, nothing. How many active users are even left? With the second pick in the 8th round, 58th overall, I finally hear my name; Lonnie Jackson. While the draft position was far from ideal, the draft experience was really fun. Being a steal is fun anyway. With that out of the way, I want to talk about my experience in the league. My favorite part of sim leagues, and the main reason I joined, is people. Talking to people, whether it be in a general discord or locker room, is where I have my fun. A lot of people like to see their player succeed, or have fun with the process of signing with teams and feeling at least a little like a real athlete, which is great and I'm happy for them. But, especially now when we can't go out, I enjoy the interaction with other people. Which leads me to my DSFL team, the Tijuana Luchadores. Man, how happy I am to have been drafted there. Everyone there, from my new rookie teammates, to the send downs, to the alumnis, and of course the GMs, are amazing. Talking in the locker room feels like being with family. Messing around, celebrating wins in games, it's exactly what I want in a team. Hopefully when I'm drafted in less than two weeks, my ISFL team is the same.

Code:
432 words

Tier 3

SHL Affiliate

Task 22:
My player, Lonnie Jackson, has been paid to endorse Gatorade®, of course. What else would it be? The way he would endorse it is a commercial. Not just any commercial though. It has to be a top of the line production. One with epic music and beautiful scenes and lighting. Anything else would be a disrespect to the great Gatorade®. It deserves a top tier commercial, and a top tier player endorsing it. Anyways, back to the awesome epic commercial for Gatorade®. It would start off on a beautiful, stunning football field in the mountains. Lonnie Jackson's team is not performing well in the first half. Blown coverages, bad rushing defense, can't do anything on offense, you name it. The game reaches halftime, and everyone is discouraged. What can they do? They're just outmatched. But never fear. Lonnie Jackson has a solution. He gathers the team. He gives them a pep talk, but everyone is just thinking that it isn't enough. But then, Lonnie gets out the Gatorade®. He tells every player to have a bottle. This invigorates all of them and gives them hope. They come out blasting in the second half. The offense is firing on all cylinders. The defense is laying crushing hits and allowing no first downs. They blow the other team out in the second half. All thanks to Gatorade®. Gatorade®: Quench your thirst

Code:
229 words

RE: (S27) Ultimus Week - gucci - 03-08-2021

UW Pass (HON GM)

RE: (S27) Ultimus Week - yonggarius - 03-08-2021

UW pass

RE: (S27) Ultimus Week - CLG Rampage - 03-08-2021

5) In 800 words or more, describe any significant moment in ISFL or DSFL history, whether you were around for it or not.

If anyone knows my history with Hanyadi, you'll know exactly what I'm going to talk about. It's one of the biggest trend breakers in the recent history of the league, a trend that has recently re-established itself and doesn't look to be going away any time soon. I'm talking about when Mathias Hanyadi winning MVP all the way back in Season 23. With Tatsu Nakamura and Raphtalia Chan unable to break the stranglehold of quarterbacks winning MVP, Hanyadi still remains as only the second player in the modern era of the ISFL to not only win MVP as a non-QB (Grithead being the 1st), but to win it all by themselves without splitting the vote (Brown won in S13, but he split the vote with Christ and O'Sullivan). With the continued nerfs to running backs to bring down the top dogs while bringing up some of the lower TPE guys, the days of 300 TPE running backs taking the league by storm is over. Across the board, in fact, it seems like TPE requirements to be truly effective are rising.

Beyond everything else I've mentioned so far, this is only the third time in league history a running back was able to win MVP by themselves, with Bubba Nuck being the first to do so all the way back in Season 1, back when the league was truly brand new. Darren Smallwood was the second to do it, taking home the trophy back in Season 8, a full 16 seasons before Hanyadi was able to secure it for himself. The only other player to successfully break the trend of quarterbacks winning MVP over and over was when Grithead managed to secure the award all the way back in Season 16. Even that required a little bit of shenanigans to secure, as Grithead snapped the league over his knee by playing some snaps at linebacker, which forced the league to introduce the rule banning safeties at linebacker. While the sim change has effectively neutered players playing out of position, back in the day, stuff like putting safeties at linebacker or cornerbacks at wideout were hilariously broken, and Grithead proved that. Seriously, look at his statline from the season, it was beyond absurd.

So, what did it take for Hanyadi to win MVP? Let's start with his own statline, then look at some of the candidates around him looking at the award as well, as just having a great season at running back isn't enough, as shown by Chan and Nakamura. First thing that stands out, Hanyadi wasn't actually the league's rush leader that season. Nakamura took that crown with an incredible 1437 yards compared to Hanyadi's 1317, though we have to keep in mind that Tatsu had the inactive Ludicolo Bigby behind him on the depth chart while Hanyadi had to fend off Skyline, who at the time was still active. What really gave Hanyadi the edge that season were his receiving stats. On top of being one of the best rushers in the league, Hanyadi also put up WR2/3 type numbers. With 539 receiving yards and 3 touchdowns, Hanyadi ranked third on the Wraiths in terms of receiving, passing veteran Nate Swift and being only 200 yards behind new addition Action Jackson. On top of all of that, in his second season on special teams for the Wraiths, Hanyadi was the best punt returner all season long, as well as having great kick return numbers. On punts, he averaged 11.5 yards per return, had 440 yards on the year and was one of four players to return a punt for a touchdown. On all accounts, he was the best of the best.

But, even with all of that, Hanyadi needed a little bit of help to get over the hump. Quarterbacks in general that season played pretty poorly, with only one quarterback being under the double digit mark in interceptions (Franklin Armstrong). Hanyadi's big offensive rival that season, Arizona's Jay Cue, was actually pretty poor if we look at some other MVP-caliber QB seasons. He wasn't able to break 4000 passing yards, he had a 56.9 completion percentage, 27 touchdowns, 13 picks and a passer rating of 83.6. Comparing him to the S22 MVP Cooter Bigsby, Bigsby had a similar completion percentage, more touchdowns and less picks with a passer rating of 93.6. While he had 700 less yards than Cue, he was way more efficient with his passing and had 130 less pass attempts on the season.

So, what would it take for a different position to win MVP these days? Well, I doubt a running back will win it any time soon, with passing undergoing a revolution with the introduction of DDSPF21. Just this season, Ben Slothlisberger chucked the ball for over 5000 passing yards, a new record. It'll take someone finding out a way to have running backs be effective runners and pass catchers, which seems unlikely with the new sim, or maybe a defensive player can snag it away, linebackers have been super strong with the new sim.

RE: (S27) Ultimus Week - LiathTheSquirrel - 03-08-2021

17)

Well Since I spent time with the Tijuana Luchadores in the later part of this season I would say that a unique food item sold at the team’s home stadium would be the Jackson’s Tortilla lasagna. The name of this meal comes from former Team Kicker Jorden Jackson Due to this being his favorite meal and that he would cook it for the whole team while he was on the team. It consists of Five layers of Whole Wheat Ten inch tortillas, five hundred grams of extra-lean ground beef, a Chunky salsa, black beans, corn bits, Diced Bell peppers, Diced red onion, a large amount of shredded cheese and chopped green onions on top. It is also served with a side of Mexican Rice, sour cream and guacamole.here’s a full recipe for it.

Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).

Brown beef in skillet . Drain. Stir in taco seasoning and water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Stir in salsa, black beans, Diced Bell peppers, Diced red onion and corn. Remove from heat.

Place one tortilla on a parchment lined baking sheet. Spread one quarter of the meat mixture evenly over the tortilla and sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the cheese. Repeat layers 3 more times. Top with remaining tortilla and cheese.

Bake uncovered in preheated oven until cheese is melted and bubbling, about 20 minutes. Sprinkle with green onions and serve hot.

Cut into wedges to serve with Mexican Rice, sour cream and guacamole.

21)

These are some hard questions but as for what team I think has the best branding in both leagues. For the ISFL I would say that the New Orleans Second Line has the best branding from their beautiful shield logo to their Colour scheme being some of my favorite colours in Purple, Teal and Gold they tick all my boxes for what good branding is. Now as for the DSFL it’s a bit harder if it was a season or two ago i would have easily said that the Portland Pythons Branding was the best but sadly with the changes that were made i now have to say that the team with the best branding in the DSFL is the London Royals. With their simplistic round Lion logo and their off black and gold Colour scheme i would say they have no reason to change anything about their branding. Okay now onto the team that i think needs to rework their branding. That Team is obviously The Bondi Beach Buccaneers for the following reasons. Let’s start off with their location Bondi Beach is 122 hectare beach that one isn’t the best location to pick for a team location in Australia and has no connection to Buccaneers or Pirates at all. Then there’s the team's overly designed logo. It's a pirate skull that’s wearing a hat and an eye patch, has a beard as well as a glowing eye. Finally they decided to go with Green, Gold, White and Purple that’s far too many for a logo Colour scheme as well as the fact that the only teams in Australia that use Green and Gold as a Colour scheme are Australian national Sports Teams which the Bondi Beach Buccaneers are not an Australian national Sports Team.

22)
I would think my player Jean Jacques Leroy would very likely be paid to endorse would have to the Poutine La Banquise, a restaurant in Montreal, Quebec that focuses on making different kinds of Poutines. The main reason for Leroy endorsing the restaurant is that it’s his favorite place to eat and hang out with his old and new friends when he gets time to come home from any of his travels. Now onto what Leroy would do to endorse the amazing food at Poutine La Banquise. Well he would make a youtube video were he and a friend one talk about and eating Leroy’s top five favorite dishes at the restaurant those being La Classique A classic Poutine, La Hot-Dog which is a Poutine with sliced hot-dog, La T-Rex which is a Poutine with ground beef, pepperoni, bacon and hot-dog sausage, La Royale which is a Poutine with pulled pork, apples and bacon and finally their breakfast poutine named La Matty déjeuner which is homemade potatoes, cheese curds, poutine sauce, bacon, onions, mushrooms, green peppers & 2 eggs. Leroy would also interview some of the dinners about what their favorite dishes at the restaurant are and would also interview the owner about what is a Poutine.

27)
So i’m in charge of entertainment for the Ultimus or Ultimini half-time show I know exactly what I would do for them. I would start with "Weird Al" Yankovic marching out with a massive Marching band following him as his singing Sports Song, this would be followed by all the screens showing the logo of the Houshou Pirates and a voice saying "Ahoy! Houshou Pirate Captain, Houshou Marine here! And I’m Horny!” Followed by The Senchou herself Houshou Marine as well as Usada Pekora, Inugami Korone, Shirakami Fubuki, Kiryu Coco, Gawr Gura, Mori Calliope and Kureiji Ollie appearing and they all start to sing Marine‘s hit song Ahoy!! 我ら宝鐘海賊団☆. After that each of the Hololive Girls would sing a song of their choosing from Mori Calliope rapping up a storm to Korone and Fubuki sing a duet. The Half time show at this point would be half way done and the next part would be a stadium wide Falls count anywhere Ten Man tag team wrestling match hosted by All Elite Wrestling. The teams would Team Bullet Club Which would consist of Kenny Omega, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows and the Young Bucks Nick and Matt Jakson Vs Team Dark Order Which would consist of Hangman Adam Page, Evil Uno, Stu Grayson, John Silver and Colt Cabana. The Team that ends up willing would be Team Dark Order after a long hard fought match.

RE: (S27) Ultimus Week - Capt_Blitzkrieg - 03-08-2021

7) This task is exclusive to non-recreate rookies of the S28 class and later. In 400 words or more, how has your experience been in the league? Who have you met that has made your time here more fun, friendly, and exciting? Have you been satisfied with your player’s early start? What was it like being drafted for the first time? Do you have any comments or suggestions for the entire league that you think should be implemented? (400+ Words, +5 TPE)

Code:
I’m a part of the incoming S29 class, as Tight End prospect Joey Marston. I was picked up on waivers by the Dallas Birddogs. It’s a little different from the SHL, where I’m a GM in the SMJHL. Most of it is good different, but I do have a pet peeve.
So far, my experience in the league has been pretty great. Winning the Ultimini does that, I guess. It was pretty hyped when we won the conference, and then the hype train went into overdrive when we won the Ultimini. But, really, even if we hadn’t won, I’d still be really happy with the experience so far. I’ve mainly been hanging out in the Dallas locker room and buying trading cards. Everybody I’ve interacted with in there has been amazing, even Kyle. If I had to change one thing about my player’s performance so far, I’d have liked a few more touches. Then again, as waiver pick-ups probably go, 20 yards on 3 receptions with a pancake on the side is can’t be too bad, right?
I haven’t been drafted yet, but I’m looking forward to it a lot. There’s a lot of pageantry that the SHL doesn’t have, but then again, I can’t imagine drafting somebody and having to resist telling them all about it, or still talking to a prospect that I didn’t get to draft and having to keep that a secret. As far as scouting goes, I haven’t heard from too many teams; just two officially aside from Dallas. I think it’ll be tough for most scouts to make me want to come to their team more than I want to stay in Dallas. I like the Birddogs a lot and given the choice right now, my first priority would be staying with them.
My one big suggestion comes from my pet peeve. I would very much like to see the league enhance and make more visible team branding. Team branding isn’t the main part in the SHL, but it is a big part. Branding is attached to every team subforum and a lot of teams take a lot of pride in it. So to go from that to this league, where the branding is basically just logos and colors, is a little weird. It’s especially so when there’s so many resources put into trading cards. There are a few teams who have uniforms on the Wiki and some of the field graphics are cool, but it’s tough to find those things outside of the stream and team Discords. I’d like to see more expansion on the concept of “what does the team really look like on the field?” the same way that the SHL has explored that. (453 words)

16) The bank now accepts ISFL currency in exchange for real money – every ISFL dollar counts as $0.50 in the real world. How much money would you exchange, and what would you spend it on? (200+ Words, 2.5 TPE)

Code:
My current balance as of writing this is a little less than $13 million. The exact exchange would be exactly $6,425,000. The deciding factor would be taxes. If we’re talking lump sum exchange for almost $6.5 million and legally no taxes, I’m cashing out all of it and I can make a few signatures or churn out drivel for my player to train with. If it’s considered in the same way as winning the lottery, I’m only exchanging $30,000 ISFL bucks since $15,000 is the maximum amount that can be gifted without the United States government taking interest.
Either way, the first thing I would do is pay off a couple of hospital bills, my student loans, and my car. Actually, with the $6.43M, I’d more likely trade in and buy a better car, but the point is that I want something that I’m not still paying for. The second thing is building a new computer. The one I currently have was built a generation behind in 2014 and my GTX 770 died in December. Before some stuff happened, I was already saving up for a new build. That pretty much expends the $15k and so I’d go back to playing sim football until the next year when I can withdraw another $15k. In the case of the $6.43M, the third thing I’d do is start researching real estate and college programs to get out of my parents’ house and get a better degree. After that’s settled, I’d invest the rest carefully for more money later and keep playing sim league football. (262 words)

24) Create a billboard, magazine cover, unique trading card, or video game cover depicting a superstar of the league. Graphics only. (200+ Words, 2.5 TPE)

Original Resolution is 1536x2048. Resized to 263x350. I wasn't too sure what else to put on the cover, so it's probably a little bland.
[Image: ejBfkJA.png]