International Simulation Football League
*Rushing Stats: Week 5 and Season Totals - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Rushing Stats: Week 5 and Season Totals (/showthread.php?tid=3055)

*Rushing Stats: Week 5 and Season Totals - Gwdaja - 08-07-2017

Another week, another heap of stats to analyze. Things are really picking up now and we're starting to see how teams are coming together, for a better look at how the season will continue. Don't wanna spoil any surprises...but let's just say ya boi is staying atop the league :afro:

Week 5 Rushing Stats

Hawks
BAL

Darlane Farlane: 26 attempts, 105 rushing yards, 4 YPC, 1 rushing TD

Marcus Robinson: 3 attempts, 13 yards, 4.3 YPC

Hawks took on the SaberCats in a rematch after barely losing to them by 1 point the last time they faced off. This time, Hawks got the win. The passing offense was not great, despite Cooper Christmas pulling in 3 catches for 99 yards (EXCUSE ME). Darlane Farlane, king of running backs, stays on top with another 100-plus yard game, a 4 yard average and a rushing touchdown.

Legion
LVL

Ardie Savea: 13 attempts, 34 rushing yards, 2.6 YPC

Kyle Cobb: 1 attempt, 2 rushing yards, 2 YPC

The Legion stumbled against the Otters in Week 5. It wasn't really as close as the score indicates, Orange County was moving the ball through the air at will against Las Vegas, and had it not been for the settling of multiple field goals and a couple picks, the score would be a lot different. Anyways, Savea had a pretty much non-existent game, but you really can't blame the guy. He's got the tangibles - the surrounding team just needs a lot of work.

Liberty
PHI

Omar Wright: 24 attempts, 86 rushing yards, 3.6 YPC

The Liberty stunned everyone, and I mean everyone, with a win against the Yeti, who are arguably the best or second best team in this league. I don't anyone would've guessed this outcome, but 2 picks, a safety, a passing TD from Christ and 3 FGs were enough to seal this one. Wright put out another good game, and while he usually is the only bright spot on a lacking offense, he did so this time in a winning game. Nice job, Liberty.

SaberCats
SJS

Jack Durden: 25 attempts, 90 rushing yards, 3.6 YPC, 2 receptions, 18 receiving yards

Denzel Diaz: 4 attempts, 1 rushing yard, 0.2 YPC

This has got to be a rivalry now. Two super close games, and now it's tied up 1-1 after the Hawks won this one. Not only for the teams, but I'm thinking it's a running back rivalry also. Durden is 2nd in the league for rushing, right behind Farlane. Both of them are the ones performing most impressively this far into the season. Another consistent game from Durden - 90 rushing yards and 18 receiving yards.

Yeti
COL

Boss Tweed: 20 attempts, 82 rushing yards, 4.1 YPC

K. O'Connell: 5 attempts, 14 rushing yards, 2.8 YPC, 1 rushing TD

Again, no one on Earth predicted this outcome (except maybe some Liberty fans). I'm willing to bet it will be one of Philly's only wins on the season though, sorry Philly. Tweed ran well for the Yeti, as he usually does, and O'Connell did poorly again. Just to spite my comments from the last post, he scored a TD on top of his ugly stats. Whatever, O'Connell.

Wraiths
YKW

Bubba Nuck: 23 attempts, 74 rushing yards, 3.2 YPC

Eric Kennedy: 3 attempts, 8 rushing yards, 2.7 YPC

Wraiths got pretty much creamed this week, and their offense didn't do too hot. Nuck had another solid game, nothing crazy, but solid nonetheless. His average has not been doing well over the past few weeks, though. So I'm a bit confused as to why last year's MVP can't get a higher YPC. Eric is just about as alive as the most famous Kennedy.

Otters
OCO

Leroy Jenkins: 9 attempts, 27 rushing yards, 3 YPC, 4 receptions, 20 receiving yards, 1 receiving TD

Vick Bowers Jr.: 10 attempts, 23 rushing yards, 2.3 YPC, 3 receptions, 18 receiving yards

Much like what I said in the last post, the Otters are seemingly growing weaker in the run game as the year goes on. It's really a head-scratcher, considering the two backs were some of the top rushers of last season. I mean, Boss had 51 pass attempts, which is insane. So they just didn't run much this week, but still. Those rushing numbers are horrid. At least Jenkins had a receiving TD.

Outlaws
ARI

Reg Mackworthy: 34 attempts, 110 rushing yards, 3.2 YPC, 1 receptions, 4 receiving yards, 1 receiving TD

The Outlaws worked the Wraiths, and now have the best record in the league at 4-1. They were FEEDING Mackworthy. I don't think I've seen that many attempts in any other game so far. He was punishing the defense, ran for 110 yards and even added a receiving TD. Atta boy, Mack.

Week 5 RB RANKINGS

Rushing Yards (at least 50 yards):

1. Mackworthy, 110 yards
2. Farlane, 105 yards
3. Durden, 90 yards
4. Wright, 86 yards
5. Tweed, 82 yards
6. Nuck, 74 yards

YPC (at least 10 carries):

1. Tweed, 4.1 (20 carries)
2. Farlane, 4 (26 carries)
3. Durden, 3.6 (25 carries)
4. Wright, 3.6 (24 carries)
5. Mackworthy, 3.2 (34 carries)
6. Nuck, 3.2 (23 carries)
7. Savea, 2.6 (13 carries)
8. Bowers Jr., 2.3 (10 carries)

Receiving Yards (at least 10 yards):

1. Jenkins, 20 receiving yards
2. Durden, 18 receiving yards
3. Bowers Jr, 18 receiving yards

Scoring (Total TDs):

1. Farlane, 1 TD (1 rushing)
2. O'Connell, 1 TD (1 rushing)
3. Mackworthy 1 TD (1 receiving)
4. Jenkins 1 TD, (1 receiving)

SEASON TOTALS Through Week 5

Rushing Yards (at least 150 yards):

1. Farlane, 495 yards
2. Durden, 443 yards
3. Nuck, 437 yards
4. Tweed, 430 yards
5. Mackworthy, 385 yards
6. Wright, 359 yards
7. Savea, 325 yards
8. Jenkins, 272 yards
9. Bowers Jr., 173

YPC (at least 25 carries):

1. Durden, 4 (111 carries)
2. Cobb, 4 (36 carries)
3. Tweed, 3.9 (110 carries)
4. Wright, 3.8 (95 carries)
5. Farlane, 3.7 (134 carries)
6. Diaz, 3.5 (31 carries)
7. Nuck, 3.4 (128 carries)
8. Bowers Jr., 3.4 (51 carries)
9. Mackworthy, 3.3 (118 carries)
10. Jenkins, 3.3 (83 carries)
11. Savea, 3.2 (101 carries)

Receiving Yards (at least 50 yards):

1. Bowers Jr., 83 receiving yards
2. Durden, 79 receiving yards
3. Savea, 63 receiving yards
4. Jenkins, 55 receiving yards
5. Mackworthy, 52 receiving yards

Scoring (Total TDs):

1. Farlane, 3 TD (3 rushing)
2. Tweed, 3 TD (3 rushing)
3. Durden, 3 TD (1 receiving, 2 rushing)
4. Nuck, 2 TD (1 receiving, 1 rushing)
5. Wright, 1 TD (1 rushing)
6. Mackworthy, 2 TD (1 rushing, 1 receiving)
7. Savea, 1 TD (1 rushing)
8. O'Connell, 1 TD (1 rushing)
9. Jenkins, 1 TD (1 receiving)

Ok, ok, week 5 in the books. I'm more than happy to see Farlane still riding that wave. Don't expect it to end any time soon, he's the top dog and he's here to stay. I'll be watching to see the rivalry between Farlane and Durden, as you can be sure Durden is gunning to steal that top spot. Tweed is tied with Farlane for rushing TDs on the year, so that's another race to watch as well. Didn't add return yards again, was too lazy. If someone wants to plop them in the comments, I'll gladly add them. Let me know if I messed anything up or missed anything! Go Hawks!

Code:
Words: 1,290

@Jiggly_333
@PigSnout
@.Broken
@Lainncli
@`xdave2456`
@SwagSloth
@NUCK
@Esa77
@`ardiesavea`
@Kcobb9
@Bengals1Fan
@ElMachoNacho
@Durden

Graded
Payout=$1,890,000

*Rushing Stats: Week 5 and Season Totals - kckolbe - 08-07-2017

In the receiving yards, you put 48 yards for Mackworthy, but he only had 4

*Rushing Stats: Week 5 and Season Totals - Gwdaja - 08-08-2017

(08-07-2017, 09:44 PM)kckolbe Wrote:In the receiving yards, you put 48 yards for Mackworthy, but he only had 4

Ah, good catch. I had those left over from the old season totals and forgot to take out. Fixed it -- thanks man!