International Simulation Football League
Kyamprac Player Progression Head Removal - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: League Office (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Punishments (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=279)
+--- Thread: Kyamprac Player Progression Head Removal (/showthread.php?tid=31216)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Kyamprac Player Progression Head Removal - bex - 03-31-2021

It was brought to HO's attention that there were discrepancies in TPE awarded by the Player Progression Team (PPT) in terms of late task credit. This resulted in a full review of TPE awarded via Point Task within the window of current players (S16 to present).

The results of this investigation showed a concerning pattern in terms of adherence to the set deadline. Acceptance of late tasks has been on the rise across the last three heads of the PPT. As a league, we have deadlines for a reason. It is important for the sake of fairness that these are evenly adhered to. It is with this concern for fairness that Head Office feels the need to intercede in this matter.

The Player Progression team has been warned to adhere to the announced deadlines. This means 15 minutes before stream time for predictions, and 11:59 pm for Point Tasks. HO has also voted to remove user @Kyamprac from her position as PPT Head. Not only did the number of late tasks accepted rise during her time as PPT Head, as a grader she also graded her own late task on one occasion, and on a separate occasion graded the task of a known acquaintance despite it being over an hour late. User @siddhus will serve as interim head until a new permanent head can be identified.

Head Office will be revoking wrongfully awarded TPE, which you can read more about here.

Kyamprac can appeal this decision by contacting @"laser" or any other member of the appeals team.

RE: Kyamprac Player Progression Head Removal - r0tzbua - 03-31-2021

Congratulations.

This is the biggest pile of horseshit I have seen happening in a while and I have had weird discussions at work this week.

Fine her for all I care for making mistakes, but removing her? Holy fucking shit.

Thanks, this is ridiculous.

RE: Kyamprac Player Progression Head Removal - 124715 - 03-31-2021

lmao did you just fire a department head without warning for some players getting single digit TPE

impressively awful

RE: Kyamprac Player Progression Head Removal - WhatAmUs - 03-31-2021

Y’all smell that? Smells like... horseshit? Is that horseshit I’m smelling? Idk I could be wrong but to me, I’m getting the distinct aroma of a steaming pile of horsey doo doo. Just a big ol festering equine turd.

Could be dog shit, or bullshit too. Probably bullshit.

RE: Kyamprac Player Progression Head Removal - Kotasa - 03-31-2021

Kinda  VERY wack by HO imo tbh

RE: Kyamprac Player Progression Head Removal - GlimsTC - 03-31-2021

This thread makes it sound like she was being deliberately bad and sneaky, when we absolutely all know Kya is not that kind of person. Worth a fine? Sure. Worth removal? Hell no. Kya puts a lot of time and effort into this league, it's actually insulting to see she's being removed.

RE: Kyamprac Player Progression Head Removal - Asked Madden - 03-31-2021

What a joke.

RE: Kyamprac Player Progression Head Removal - enigmatic - 03-31-2021

HO once again showing how disconnected from the purpose of this league they are. Make sure to pat each other on the back for another amazing decision guys.

RE: Kyamprac Player Progression Head Removal - zaynzk - 03-31-2021

I don’t agree with removing her as Head; the fact that this happened with the last 3 PPT heads shows that it’s not an individual or malicious behavior; i fee a fine would have been fair; but the punishment seems harsh in my own opinion. I hope the appeals team can look at the facts and give out a more appropriate punishment

RE: Kyamprac Player Progression Head Removal - Lowlycrib - 03-31-2021

Shuddup & do another Bachelorette