International Simulation Football League
Kyamprac Player Progression Head Removal - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: League Office (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Punishments (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=279)
+--- Thread: Kyamprac Player Progression Head Removal (/showthread.php?tid=31216)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Kyamprac Player Progression Head Removal - Big Edd - 03-31-2021

[Verse 1: All]
We got a number one victory royale
Yeah, Fortnite, we 'bout to get down (Get down)
Ten kills on the board right now
Just wiped out Tomato Town
My friend just got downed
I revived him, now we're heading south-bound
Now we're in the Pleasant Park streets
Look at the map, go to the marked sheet

[Chorus: All]
Take me to your Xbox to play Fortnite today
You can take me to Moisty Mire, but not Loot Lake
I really love to chug jug with you
We can be pro Fortnite gamers

[Verse 2: All]
He said
"Hey broski, you got some heals and a shield pot?
I need healing and I am only at 1 HP"
Hey dude, sorry, I found nothing on this safari
I checked the upstairs of that house but not the underneath yet
There's a chest that's just down there
The storm is coming fast and you need heals to prepare
I've got V-Bucks that I'll spend
More than you can contend
I'm a cool pro Fortnite gamer (Cool pro Fortnite—)
Chorus: All]
Take me to your Xbox to play Fortnite today
You can take me to Moisty Mire, but not Loot Lake
I really love to chug jug with you
We can be pro-Fortnite gamers

[Water Break: bogwandyy & Chief Beef]
Bro my jaw hurts so much
Water break

[Bridge: All]
La-la-la-la-la-e-ya
La-la-la-la-la-e-ya
La-la-la-la-la-e-ya
Will you be my pro Fortnite gamer? (Pro Fortnite gamer)

[Verse 3: All]
Can we get a win this weekend?
Take me to Loot Lake
Let's change the game mode and we can Disco Dominate
Let's hop in an ATK
Take me to the zone
I'm running kind of low on mats, I need to break some stone
Dressed in all his fancy clothes
He's got Renegade Raider and he's probably a pro
He just shot my back
I turn back and I attack
I just got a victory royale
A victory royale

RE: Kyamprac Player Progression Head Removal - scorycory - 03-31-2021

(03-31-2021, 10:17 PM)DarknessRising Wrote:
(03-31-2021, 10:09 PM)TeyonSchavari Wrote: From the perspective of former HO - I get what goes on behind closed doors. You start investigating something, you start to see how big it is, and then from there you start to see more than there probably is and develop your own bias. It happens. And I know in my stint I did exactly that and it made me very unforgiving on cases that I would likely not have cared much about if I hadn't been in HO and voted on the harshest outcomes on cases that I probably should have been more forgiving on. So I fully understand *why* HO made this decision. And given the evidence a punishment was justified in my opinion.

However, I do disagree with the severity of this particular punishment. To me, a fine and a probationary period would have sufficed with a warning to run a tighter ship. Being a department head should come with some level of autonomy and the ability to make judgment calls, and when the judgment starts to get out of line hit em with this first before going to the extreme of firing them. 

Thats just my take on it. I'm not gonna get all emotional and yell Heck HO and call all their work bad based a couple decisions. I do still believe they are trying to do whats best for this league and its silly to think they did this just to swing their stick around. Lets hope appeals overturns this and that if they don't, more evidence is provided publicly to justify the decision.

Firstly, GM's just got a viewable version of the raw data we pulled so that's a step in the right direction.

Secondly, this has shown again the importance of needing to define what a head can and cant do at their discression. This and the Graphics rule summit has lead to us working out ways to define this. A first draft has come up in light of this

1) Valid rule proposals encompass anything which would require a change to the ISFL/DSFL rulebook if passed
2) It is at HO's discretion as to what does and what does not merit inclusion in the rulebook
3) "changes regarding money or tpe need ho approval"

Im putting this out there so people know where this is at and that this is another step in the right direction that has been taken
Taking the power away from the heads and giving it back to HO where it belongs, a true people's warrior

RE: Kyamprac Player Progression Head Removal - ztarwarz - 03-31-2021

We have reached the top 5 longest punishment threads in ISFL history.

Can we top Bex? Probably not at this point.

RE: Kyamprac Player Progression Head Removal - DarknessRising - 03-31-2021

(03-31-2021, 10:29 PM)scorycory Wrote: Taking the power away from the heads and giving it back to HO where it belongs, a true people's warrior

Wait what? This rule again i state is a first daft that came up after this mess, and im sharing it for feedback and good will, so please dont come on here and ripe on it when im trying to take the step in the right diretion for Ho towards the league.

Think of recent changes within departments and what is in a rule book. Thiings like Fantasy adding a 2rb and OL and then remvoing pancakes this season for all but OL aren't in the rulebook, and by this definition wouldnt need to be voted on/approved. Changes in graphics pay also arent in the rule book, but since money is a fundimental block of the league, seeking approval from Ho seems extremely valid. Not that it would happen, but imagine the head of graphics deciding  "1/7 sigs are now worth $10Mil and each grade is an extra $2Mil on that". That is something that HO obviously could not let happen.

EDIT TO ADD
It is a big grey area and that is why there has been alot of debate on it with Gms, and deaprtment heads as to how we define it. If you speak to your Gm's they would inform you that there was a large discussion on this within the hour in the league management chat

RE: Kyamprac Player Progression Head Removal - Big Edd - 03-31-2021

(03-31-2021, 10:29 PM)scorycory Wrote:
(03-31-2021, 10:17 PM)DarknessRising Wrote:
(03-31-2021, 10:09 PM)TeyonSchavari Wrote: From the perspective of former HO - I get what goes on behind closed doors. You start investigating something, you start to see how big it is, and then from there you start to see more than there probably is and develop your own bias. It happens. And I know in my stint I did exactly that and it made me very unforgiving on cases that I would likely not have cared much about if I hadn't been in HO and voted on the harshest outcomes on cases that I probably should have been more forgiving on. So I fully understand *why* HO made this decision. And given the evidence a punishment was justified in my opinion.

However, I do disagree with the severity of this particular punishment. To me, a fine and a probationary period would have sufficed with a warning to run a tighter ship. Being a department head should come with some level of autonomy and the ability to make judgment calls, and when the judgment starts to get out of line hit em with this first before going to the extreme of firing them. 

Thats just my take on it. I'm not gonna get all emotional and yell Heck HO and call all their work bad based a couple decisions. I do still believe they are trying to do whats best for this league and its silly to think they did this just to swing their stick around. Lets hope appeals overturns this and that if they don't, more evidence is provided publicly to justify the decision.

Firstly, GM's just got a viewable version of the raw data we pulled so that's a step in the right direction.

Secondly, this has shown again the importance of needing to define what a head can and cant do at their discression. This and the Graphics rule summit has lead to us working out ways to define this. A first draft has come up in light of this

1) Valid rule proposals encompass anything which would require a change to the ISFL/DSFL rulebook if passed
2) It is at HO's discretion as to what does and what does not merit inclusion in the rulebook
3) "changes regarding money or tpe need ho approval"

Im putting this out there so people know where this is at and that this is another step in the right direction that has been taken
Taking the power away from the heads and giving it back to HO where it belongs, a true people's warrior
[Image: image0.png]
ayo fuckign pause bruh

RE: Kyamprac Player Progression Head Removal - DatSmolBoi - 03-31-2021

Now is a good time to tell yall that my next render is going to be alex smith so yall please dont take him away from me

RE: Kyamprac Player Progression Head Removal - siddhus - 03-31-2021

(03-31-2021, 10:15 PM)timeconsumer Wrote:
(03-31-2021, 09:36 PM)Bigred1580 Wrote: It was a different time back then, when heads were allowed to be heads.  I made a lot of decisions on my own back then and never thought they would be audited like this.  My decisions were made with the leagues best interests at heart.  And I stand by them.

I also used to have an agreement with @iamslm22 that if I forgot to submit my weekly predictions before we watched the sims together that morning I would just copy whatever he had submitted earlier. And if he forgot he would copy my predictions. I don't remember what our agreement was if we both forgot, I think it was that we would both select all home teams but I'm not sure if that ever happened or not.

Anyways one day @Trautner messaged me all confused "dude you submitted predictions after you already simmed this morning, what gives?" and I tell him "Oh yeah no big deal slm and I have a thing going it's all on the up and up" and traut is like "uhhhhhhh....no. we're just gonna go ahead and stop that shit right now."

And that's why simmers don't do prediction TPE anymore.
Trautner = MVP?

RE: Kyamprac Player Progression Head Removal - MrStennett - 03-31-2021

Why does important information about what actually happened and what was done only ever come out after a near riot. This “data” that was collected should be available to the general user base. If HO really was “doing what is in our best interest” then prove it by showing us how delinquent Kya was at her job. I for one can say I’m not grading the offseason PT because all the questions about transparency will give me a laughing fit.

RE: Kyamprac Player Progression Head Removal - dogwoodmaple - 03-31-2021

I’m away from my computer for one evening and all heck breaks loose.

RE: Kyamprac Player Progression Head Removal - iStegosauruz - 03-31-2021

(03-31-2021, 10:51 PM)MrStennett Wrote: Why does important information about what actually happened and what was done only ever come out after a near riot. This “data” that was collected should be available to the general user base. If HO really was “doing what is in our best interest” then prove it by showing us how delinquent Kya was at her job. I for one can say I’m not grading the offseason PT because all the questions about transparency will give me a laughing fit.

Full spreadsheet of data