International Simulation Football League
Kyamprac Player Progression Head Removal - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: League Office (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Punishments (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=279)
+--- Thread: Kyamprac Player Progression Head Removal (/showthread.php?tid=31216)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Kyamprac Player Progression Head Removal - CLG Rampage - 03-31-2021

(03-31-2021, 07:44 PM)zeagle1 Wrote: For a league that loves using precedence to make every decision, how come we're ignoring the precedence of high ranking league officials receiving a slap on the wrist for major rules infractions?

Those officials have usually been part of the league for a long time. Kya didn't have that protection yet and it allows them to ignore the past misdeeds of the other PT heads.

RE: Kyamprac Player Progression Head Removal - Attopax - 03-31-2021

(03-31-2021, 07:29 PM)slate Wrote: Kya is a great person and has done a lot for the community and the player progression team. At the same time, having department heads who have used their position to benefit themselves and/or their friends is bad for the league. I'm not sure if I were in HO's position I would have done the same thing, but I also understand the thought processes that led to this decision. Very tough situation for all involved.

HO has cited the "giving TPE to yourself and a friend" as the reason for the removal. Yet, apparently, the evidence shows that mistakes happened more with her than others.

Therefore, tell me how that shows some sort of malicious intent or abuse of power as opposed to just a continuous mistake that was applied across the board just as her predecessors did en masse?

If there was really abuse of power here, the only way these two instances should be used as evidence is a smaller sample size. I.E. - it happened 4 times and two of them was to her and a friend. The fact that it apparently happened more with her than in the past and they can only find 2 instances where it went to her and someone else is evidence AGAINST the fact that there was any foul play going on.

RE: Kyamprac Player Progression Head Removal - zeagle1 - 03-31-2021

(03-31-2021, 08:07 PM)Attopax Wrote:
(03-31-2021, 07:29 PM)slate Wrote: Kya is a great person and has done a lot for the community and the player progression team. At the same time, having department heads who have used their position to benefit themselves and/or their friends is bad for the league. I'm not sure if I were in HO's position I would have done the same thing, but I also understand the thought processes that led to this decision. Very tough situation for all involved.

HO has cited the "giving TPE to yourself and a friend" as the reason for the removal. Yet, apparently, the evidence shows that mistakes happened more with her than others.

Therefore, tell me how that shows some sort of malicious intent or abuse of power as opposed to just a continuous mistake that was applied across the board just as her predecessors did en masse?

If there was really abuse of power here, the only way these two instances should be used as evidence is a smaller sample size. I.E. - it happened 4 times and two of them was to her and a friend. The fact that it apparently happened more with her than in the past and they can only find 2 instances where it went to her and someone else is evidence AGAINST the fact that there was any foul play going on.

Bro are you a lawyer or something?

RE: Kyamprac Player Progression Head Removal - Attopax - 03-31-2021

(03-31-2021, 08:11 PM)zeagle1 Wrote:

Yes. But no lawyer skills needed on this one. The pages of people before me reaching the same conclusion with a fraction of the formal education (and debt lol) is evidence of that.

RE: Kyamprac Player Progression Head Removal - MN_Moosey - 03-31-2021

We are an organization. We have to hold each other accountable. Yes this spans back a significant amount of time but someone has to take the punishment for it. If players are audited then those who give out the points should be as well. There are instances where time is an issue, mainly daylight savings, and such can cause problems. This whole ordeal was a process I am sure. It's not an attack on the user, it's setting a precedent that we want to keep consistency and keep people accountable for actions. You let people have the tpe and people call it an advantage, you take it away and people scream that they are being robbed. No one wins in either situation.

RE: Kyamprac Player Progression Head Removal - Blasoon - 03-31-2021

(03-31-2021, 08:18 PM)Attopax Wrote:

Yes. But no lawyer skills needed on this one. The pages of people before me reaching the same conclusion with a fraction of the formal education (and debt lol) is evidence of that.
Fuck, man. I'm in awe at how smooth that sentence is.

RE: Kyamprac Player Progression Head Removal - MisObvious - 03-31-2021

(03-31-2021, 08:25 PM)Blasoon Wrote:

I'm in awe at how smooth you are

RE: Kyamprac Player Progression Head Removal - ztarwarz - 03-31-2021

So...how long is the biggest punishment thread on the site, and what was it about?

First thought is people complaining about the Er Multis not being a permaban.

RE: Kyamprac Player Progression Head Removal - BenDover - 03-31-2021

(03-31-2021, 08:27 PM)MisObvious Wrote:
(03-31-2021, 08:25 PM)Blasoon Wrote:
(03-31-2021, 08:07 PM)Attopax Wrote: HO has cited the "giving TPE to yourself and a friend" as the reason for the removal. Yet, apparently, the evidence shows that mistakes happened more with her than others.

I'm in awe at how smooth you are
fr?

RE: Kyamprac Player Progression Head Removal - MrStennett - 03-31-2021

The fact of the matter is that there is not “evidence of foul play”. It’s just a mistake. A mistake that a lot of people have made apparently. This is just blame being directed at Kya for another reason, and the fact that not a single HO member, nor their ring leader, has stepped in here to defend their decision is both laughable and telling.