International Simulation Football League
*Drip's Wet Bets - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *Drip's Wet Bets (/showthread.php?tid=31318)

*Drip's Wet Bets - Drip - 04-07-2021

Hello All, and welcome to the first edition of Drip's Wet Bets!
GUARANTEED to make you that fast cash

*LEGAL DISCLAIMER*
If you are to use any of these bets, a 100% finders fee is required, or else you will hear from my lawyers in violation of intellectual property law (article 5318008)

HAMMER IT

The Number 1 Bet Of The Week!

AUS Zoe Watts O/U 75.5
There is no doubt in my mind that Austin star running back, Zoe Watts (85 carries, 414 yards, 6 touchdowns) is going to be destroying the run defense of Honolulu. Recently, Watts has been a part of a committee of running backs with former Birddog, Jim The Vampire (34 carries, 124 yards, 4 touchdowns). While that is a bit concerning for the yardage potential of Watts, I believe the way Honolulu has fared against running back committees this season bodes well to allow Watts to crush the over. Let's look at the Hahalua's week 3 game vs the Sabercats. San Jose has, without a doubt, the best pair of running backs this season with Jamar Lackson sharing the backfield with Rando Cardrissian. In the game versus Honolulu, both of the members of San Jose's one-two punch rushed for over 100 yards. Austin also boasts the 7th best rush ypg, while Honolulu's defense is ranked 10th in the league versus the rush. Zoe is due for a big game, making this my number one bet this week. I personally bet 1.25 million (which is like 90 percent of my money).

AUS Take The Over AUS

It's A Toss Up!

BAL Hawks +25.5@ Sailfish -25.5  SAR 

Look, we all know that Baltimore has not been the best team this season. Their defense has allowed a staggering 195 points through 5 games. That is 39 points per game! That bodes well for Sarasota, who has arguably the most productive offense in the league when they're hot. Rapthalia Chan leads the league in touchdowns with 11, 5 more than my favorite bet of the week player (Zoe Watts, who is in second with 6). But here's the thing with Baltimore. They haven't won a game this season, but they also haven't lost a game by more than 25 points this season. I know Sarasota is known for their fast paced, explosive offense, but I don't see the Sailfish covering the largest spread I have personally ever seen. And hot take, I don't think Mike Boss Jr. is the quarterback to do that. I think it's a toss up because honestly, I don't know how Baltimore is gonna do. I would put the Hawks win percentage for this game around 0%, but I don't think they'll roll over and die. My advice, stay away from this bet. Too risky to make a solid choice IMO.

Drip's Picks

These are my bets that I would pick (if I wasn't lazy and actually had money still). I will hopefully be doing a running count of all of these, throughout the season. But these are certified wet! 

NYS Sam Howitzer O/U 285.5 yards passing
This is an easy under. Howitzer only surpassed 280 once this season, versus Honolulu. I don't see the 7th ranked pass defense of NOLA letting that happen this week. 

UNDER

COL  William Lim O/U 108.5 Receiving Yards
I may be a little bit of a homer, but the dude is a beast. Top weapon for Caliban, no brainer over.
OVER

ARI  Outlaws vs. Butchers CHI Points Total O/U 57.5
I am betting on the strength of both of these offenses. Chicago and Arizona are both 7th and 8th in passing and rushing. I'd take the over.
OVER

RE: Drip's Wet Bets - LB3737 - 04-08-2021

Damn, really lost the number 1 bet of the week :sadge:. Top tier media otherwise

RE: Drip's Wet Bets - Kyamprac - 04-08-2021

I am so sorry lmao