International Simulation Football League
*1 year on the site starting on the 9th. AMA - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *1 year on the site starting on the 9th. AMA (/showthread.php?tid=31322)

*1 year on the site starting on the 9th. AMA - WildfireMicro - 04-08-2021

Starting on April 9th which is tomorrow it will be 1 year since I started on the site. To celebrate I want you guys to ask me anything!

@Menace0528 asked:

"How has Tsuyu been doing so far? Are you happy with how she has done like?"

Obviously with moving into the ISFL and being a part of a young and building team like the Liberty there will be major growing pains. With that being said I think Tsuyu is doing the best she can with what she has at her disposal. Obviously Ryan Negs is a young QB who will take some time to grow but we knew that is what would be the case from the beginning. With 212 yards receiving I think she is doing just fine.

"The Royals have been amazing so far, 3-0 at the time of making this comment. Do you expect this to continue? Why do you think the Royals have been doing so well? I know you’re not a part of the royal anymore, but like i’m still curious anyways. You don’t have to answer this tho"

I love how the Royals are preforming so far. In my opinion they are amazing even with the loss now on thier record from the sim yesterday. I hope I can see an Ultimini in thier future

"How do you see the future of Tsuyu Asui being? How do you see the future of Liberty going?"

I personally think when the Liberty get good, Tsuyu will be amazing. I believe and hope that the future will be bright and that I will need shades. I hope for at least one Ultimus and maybe even a couple of WROTY awards.

"You’ve been in the league for a long time. What’s been your favorite part? Any memorable moments?"

That's a hard question to answer actually. I guess I can say my favorite parts have been the friends I've made along the way like you Blorgl. Obviously winning LBOTY with Eric Richards was awesome and most recently beating Chicago off of a kick return was definitely memorable as hell.

@DarknessRising asked:

"1. What moment do you remember most in you 1 year time in the league?"

Hard to say honestly. For now I will say both winning LBOTY with Eric Richards and beating Chicago by an impossible kick return definitely counts. But I do hope to create a lot more memories.

"2. What are you hoping to achieve in the next year within the league?"

Win a championship first of all. And I hope it's with the Liberty. Other then that I hope to get some kind of DSFL GMing job in the future. I actually applied to be the Buccaneers GM but ultimately did not get it which is unfortunate but understandable.

"3. Do you find the league as exciting and engaging as when you first joined?"

I personally think the sim is a bit more engaging then it used to be. Other then that I may not be as big of a media monster as I used to be when I first started out but I think I am still doing this because I love it.

"4. Do you find users start to respect you more as your tenure within the league grows? Do rookies start asking you for help (I know you always are around in DSFL rookie server)"

I don't think they ask me specifically for help but I do find I can help them a lot more now that I am more involved in here.

@xenosthelegend asked:

"Have you ever encountered a wild blorgl? If you have, how did it go?"

Tsuyu did. She tamed him with some crackers and a nice song

@J0EB asked:

"1. How does it feel being 3rd in your class in TPE? Are you proud of this? Motivated to become #1?"

I am extremely proud of how active and how much earning I am doing compared to my peers in my class. I don't know if I'll be able to get to number 1 but I hope I am doing enough in being number 3.

"2. Was the ISFL the first sim league you found and joined? How did you find the ISFL, and what are your favorite parts about the league?"

No it was not my first was some pay to win college football league. I found the ISFL from a guy on an unrelated twich streamer Discord. I joined during the pandemic to have something to do. My favorite parts of the league are not only the people I've met but the media I can read and listen to.

"3. If you could change one thing about the ISFL, what would it be?"

Maybe adopt the SHL banking system?

RE: 1 year on the site starting on the 9th. AMA - Menace0528 - 04-08-2021

How has Tsuyu been doing so far? Are you happy with how she has done like?

The Royals have been amazing so far, 3-0 at the time of making this comment. Do you expect this to continue? Why do you think the Royals have been doing so well? I know you’re not a part of the royal anymore, but like i’m still curious anyways. You don’t have to answer this tho

How do you see the future of Tsuyu Asui being? How do you see the future of Liberty going?

You’ve been in the league for a long time. What’s been your favorite part? Any memorable moments?

RE: 1 year on the site starting on the 9th. AMA - DarknessRising - 04-08-2021

1. What moment do you remember most in you 1 year time in the league?

2. What are you hoping to achieve in the next year within the league?

3. Do you find the league as exciting and engaging as when you first joined?

4. Do you find users start to respect you more as your tenure within the league grows? Do rookies start asking you for help (I know you always are around in DSFL rookie server)

Cheers to one year in the league and hopefully to you staying another

RE: 1 year on the site starting on the 9th. AMA - xenosthelegend - 04-08-2021

Have you ever encountered a wild blorgl? If you have, how did it go?

RE: 1 year on the site starting on the 9th. AMA - J0EB - 04-08-2021

Hi WFM! Big Grin Hope you're having a good day! 

1. How does it feel being 3rd in your class in TPE? Are you proud of this? Motivated to become #1?

2. Was the ISFL the first sim league you found and joined? How did you find the ISFL, and what are your favorite parts about the league?

3. If you could change one thing about the ISFL, what would it be?