International Simulation Football League
Roly/wonderful_art/Levels Multis - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: League Office (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Punishments (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=279)
+--- Thread: Roly/wonderful_art/Levels Multis (/showthread.php?tid=31482)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Roly/wonderful_art/Levels Multis - Memento Mori - 04-16-2021

(04-16-2021, 03:01 PM)Buttersqauch101 Wrote:
(04-16-2021, 02:57 PM)Jimi64 Wrote: Actually makes me kind of sad. Great user, why multi?
With the Roly->Art stuff it could be sorta excused as forgetting your login and not being able to reset password as that’s happened here before. I do wonder if he came back as a new persona because he felt he bit too much off by becoming a big sim person and didn’t want to actually be that. So he created a new account where he didn’t have to worry about it
He was active on discord, a season or two before he created as Art Philly signed his IA S15 DT to play in one formation and he joined our LR and chatted with us. I don't remember if we invited him via discord or on the forums, though. If he did forget his password he could've told someone about it via discord.

RE: Roly/wonderful_art/Levels Multis - Jimi64 - 04-16-2021

(04-16-2021, 03:02 PM)zaynzk Wrote: Wait give @dogwoodmaple Most Dedicated New Member

HE WAS ROBBED SMH

I fully support this

RE: Roly/wonderful_art/Levels Multis - nunccoepi - 04-16-2021

(04-16-2021, 02:57 PM)Jimi64 Wrote: Actually makes me kind of sad. Great user, why multi?
With the Roly->Art stuff it could be sorta excused as forgetting your login and not being able to reset password as that’s happened here before.

Just want to get out from under this one and publicly say that forgetting log in information is not an excuse to ANY extent because anyone can simply ask HO to let them back into their account. That's an issue that has come up before and the solution is very simple. Just approach a member of HO. Creating a whole other account, especially without telling HO, can get you in trouble as a multi and may potentially lose you access to your entire bank account.

RE: Roly/wonderful_art/Levels Multis - Starboy - 04-16-2021

[Image: X74l5qK.jpg]

RE: Roly/wonderful_art/Levels Multis - Bigred1580 - 04-16-2021

(04-16-2021, 02:50 PM)slate Wrote: Damn this punishment has levels

I approve of this joke

RE: Roly/wonderful_art/Levels Multis - qWest - 04-16-2021

It never ceases to amaze me how much energy some people can muster to do the wackest shit but they ain't got the time to update for 4 months

RE: Roly/wonderful_art/Levels Multis - Bigred1580 - 04-16-2021

I mean, he also was a long time vet... maybe he got bored and wondered if he could get away with a multi

RE: Roly/wonderful_art/Levels Multis - Pat - 04-16-2021

(04-16-2021, 03:08 PM)nunccoepi Wrote:
With the Roly->Art stuff it could be sorta excused as forgetting your login and not being able to reset password as that’s happened here before.

Just want to get out from under this one and publicly say that forgetting log in information is not an excuse to ANY extent because anyone can simply ask HO to let them back into their account. That's an issue that has come up before and the solution is very simple. Just approach a member of HO. Creating a whole other account, especially without telling HO, can get you in trouble as a multi and may potentially lose you access to your entire bank account.

This is a good point, especially when you consider @SDCore has had to reset @Bayley password a minimum of 400 times in the last six months.

RE: Roly/wonderful_art/Levels Multis - platanocat - 04-16-2021

Art was my friend. If Art was a multi... any one of us could be a multi. What if... what if I’m a multi? HOW DO I EVEN KNOW?? WHAT IS REAL

RE: Roly/wonderful_art/Levels Multis - zaynzk - 04-16-2021

(04-16-2021, 03:14 PM)Punter715 Wrote:
(04-16-2021, 03:08 PM)nunccoepi Wrote:

This is a good point, especially when you consider @SDCore has had to reset @Bayley password a minimum of 400 times in the last six months.
Only 400?