International Simulation Football League
PepeBand - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: PepeBand (/showthread.php?tid=31598)

Pages: 1 2

PepeBand - Big Edd - 04-22-2021

[Image: image0-73.gif]

There is a gif that I have been seeing around discord recently. It is quite an interesting gif as it encompasses the lives of pepes. In this article I am going to be breaking down each and every single one of these six pepes as the pleasantly play their music. I am totally not writing this because I am broke.

JuanPepe: Starting from the left we have my favorite of the Pepe Band: JuanPepe. Not only is he the only pepe with a mustache, but he is also wearing a sombrero. JuanPepe started out as a triangle Pepe back in his home city of Pepecity, Mexico. He played along with his family in their PepeMariachi band for a long time. But one day PepeJuan realized he wanted to start his own band. And thats when he came up with PepeBand. He needed other pepes with musical talent all over the world to join, so he posted on Pepegram and thats when he met DrummerPepe. JuanPepe and DrummerPepe would meet in tho city of Los Pepeles and start playing music together. However, DrummerPepe was not a fan of the triangle JuanPepe was using, so he gave him some maracas.

DrummerPepe: DrummerPepe is not some ordinary dummer. His father is recognized as one of the greatest musicians to ever exist, Pepie Wonder. He past his skills down his family to his son DrummerPepe who has sold man pieces of music and performs weekly concerts in Germany. Like his father, DrummerPepe is blind but that does not stop him from rocking out with his drums. He was looking to move to the U.S and when he saw JuanPepe’s post on Pepegram, he knew it was the perfect chance.

Pepepianoman: Pepepianoman… in my opinion the worst pepe in the band in terms of musical skills. He sucks, like really bad. I mean if you look at the gif he’s not even playing the piano, he is literally just smashing his hands up and down. The only reason why he is in the band is because he has a lot of money. Pepepianoman was smart enough to buy a heck ton of dogecoin back in 2013 and now he is filthy rich. Anytime the Pepeband goes out to eat, guess who pays? Pepepianoman. If you need some brand new shoes, who you gonna call? Pepepianoman. His nickname on the streets is DogePepeman.

Pepescobar: The most wanted Pepe in the all the universes, Pepescobar. He is guilty of 57 homicides and owns the world’s largest drug trafficking organization. In 1976, Pepescobar founded the Medellín Cartel, which distributed powder cocaine, and established the first smuggling routes into the United States. Pepescobar's infiltration into the U.S. created exponential demand for cocaine and by the 1980s it was estimated Pepesscobar led monthly shipments of 70 to 80 tons of cocaine into the country from Colombia. As a result, he quickly became one of the richest people in the world. He would eventually be caught somehow by U.S drug police and prisoned for life. Buuuut, he escaped and managed to learn the guitar in his short time at prison. He has promised the PepeBand all drugs they want if they let him disguise as the lead guitarist.

Pepe: THe O.G, the one and only, Pepe. He is the most simple and practical of all the Pepe’s. There really is not anything too special about him. He learned to play the Saxophone back in high school and has been hooked ever since. He enjoys playing infront of family and friends. And also enjoys selling a whole buncha instruments. The recent pandemic took out his business and he was left with nothing. IN search of a new job, he went to the streets and started playing int he public for money. One day, DrummerPepe was passing by and accidentally crashed into Pepe. Just as Pepe was going to start fighting DrummerPepe, DrummerPepe complimented his music and offered him a spot to play in the PepeBand’s International Tour. Pepe was ecstatic. Only thing bad thing about going on tour was that he had to bring his little brother along.

CryBabyPepe: The most annoying pepe award goes to CryBabyPepe! Like i said in the Pep blurb, the only reason CryBabyPepe is in the band is because Pepe got invited. The funny part is that CryBabyPepe cries into an autotuned mic and for some damn reason it sounds good. So yup, CryBabyPepe is the lead singer for the group. All he does is cry, sleep, cry and cry even more.

Together, the PepeBand would go on to become one of the most successful bands ever known to man.

RE: PepeBand - Frostbite - 04-22-2021

This is the best article in the ISFL

RE: PepeBand - Starboy - 04-22-2021

Beautiful

RE: PepeBand - BenDover - 04-22-2021

[Image: image0-73.gif]

RE: PepeBand - zaynzk - 04-22-2021

this is art

RE: PepeBand - LB3737 - 04-22-2021

Fuck you talking shit about pepianoman

RE: PepeBand - Opera_Phantom - 04-22-2021

I do find Juan Pepe the best one