International Simulation Football League
(S28) Ultimus Week - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S28) Ultimus Week (/showthread.php?tid=31809)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: (S28) Ultimus Week - Vorshayla - 05-12-2021

4. “Sim gonna sim” is a popular expression in the league. Write about teams that have been graced by the sim gods and had amazing performances despite statistical odds, and/or about teams that were considered favorites but may have dealt with some bad sim luck that hampered their efforts. How much of an impact did it have on their season(s)?

I think the team that has a legit claim to "sim gonna sim" this season would be the Chicago Butchers.  Going into the season they were one of the top contenders for the title this year as many pundits picked them to win their conference and make a serious run for the championship this year, however they fell well short of this goal once the season actually began and missed the playoffs entirely.  There were a couple of noticeable games where the Butchers absolutely got simmed by the sim but none more so than the Week 11 matchup against the Sailfish where the Butchers lost to a last second field goal.  While that in itself isn't a big deal or a surprise, and it's the matter of which they were able to pull this feat off as there was only 19 seconds left in the 4th quarter when the Sailfish tied it up.  Then somehow, after a Sailfish kick off, followed by a Butchers run as well as a completed pass, and the Butcher's own punt after going three and out, there was still 2 seconds left for the Sailfish to kick the game winning field goal.  

Let's break that down

a Kickoff, a rush, a completed pass, a punt all occurerd within 17 seconds of each other with the clock supposedly still running in all of these instances.  Not only did the sim do it's thing by simming, but it also managed to slow the game clock down for the Sailfish to secure the win.  

Another example of how bad things went for Chicago this year was their matchup against Baltimore.  This Hawks team haven't won a game in nearly 2 seasons, and were the absolute underdog against the Butchers at Meatgrinder Stadium.  The 0-whatever Hawks somehow went into Chicago and came out with a 14 point win in a game that was never close as they led by scores of 7-0, 14-0, 14-3, 17-3, 24-3 and finally 24-10.  Against a very good Chicago defense... on the road... they were able to pick up their first win in almost 33 games, by 14 points.  They also managed to hold standout WRs Luca Scabbia and Joshua Campbell along with Offensive Rookie of the year Madison Hayes to 10 points.  When they were getting beat by lesser offenses by allowing 40+ points in multiple games leading up to their matchup against the Butchers.

One final example would be the matchup against the San Jose Sabercats.  The Butchers lead in every offensive category the entire game including passing yards, rushing yards, completions, yards per carry, pretty much every single offensive stat that one would expect a winning team to lead in.  So why is this an example of sim gonna sim?  Simple, because in a game where inches matter the most, the Butchers have 5 turn overs, 2 interceptions and 3 fumbles, which they lost 1.  In comparison how did the Butchers defense do against the Sabercats?  0 turnovers.  The discrepancy isn't the most shocking thing, but it is pretty ridiculous when the penalties favored the Butchers as well, meaning they were the more disciplined team on the field that day.  I find it very hard to believe that Chicago's defense could not force at least 1 turnover against San Jose.  

Sim is always gonna sim, but none more obvious than what the Butchers just went through this past season.

This definitely affected the Butchers off season as well, as they were unable to attract notable free agents in this years free agency class and had a few of their own free agents sign with other teams as well as ownership and management have decided they may need to rebuild and retool this team after a very disappointing season by everyone's high standards.  Can it truly be the fault of the GMs and ownership of the team if they put together a very strong team on paper and try to build a contending team only to be simmed by the sim in such ridiculous fashion?  Something should be done and tweaked with the new sim as a lot of the plays don't really make sense and it makes it very frustrating to run a team and try to get the players engaged when building up your player doesn't matter because on any given day, the sim gonna sim.  

In conclusion, there does not seem to be any consistency or really any real link between a players Stats or TPE vs performance on the field.  While the sim may affect every team the same way with luck or lack of luck, it really does beg the question on why have an inconsistent sim dictate our enjoyment of the league?  If the sims gonna do what it wants anyway why even bother earning TPE and spend time in a league where it ultimately doesn't matter what you do.  Simple, because of the people, the users, not the dots and not the sim.  Sim always gonna sim, but the people make the hardships and unlucky streaks worth it in the end.

846 words

RE: (S28) Ultimus Week - King Jellyfish - 05-12-2021

20. Makoa Mahi´ai is happy to host this years water drinking contest!
[Image: J3S1nwJ.png]

21. The ISFL and Ultimus half time show is officicial partner of the yearly Josh Fight event.
[Image: qx3dEZk.png]

24. Next Cover of Neddam S30 starring DPoY Dex Kennedy.
[Image: 4SGOmux.png]
27. The cointoss will be replaced by a dance-off. 
[Image: 5kvgwfE.jpg]

RE: (S28) Ultimus Week - Tomasnz - 05-12-2021

Quote:6. Write 800 words or more on something about anything in the league that interests you. It could be related to statistics, a league issue that you take seriously, or a niche part of history that doesn’t fit neatly into either of the above categories. This must be directly related to the league, so don’t wax 800 words about your team’s participation on a Werewolf server or something.

Podcast option. Talking about the breakout player award. 20minutes in length. 

https://open.spotify.com/episode/7xpjQ2F3LU5qa2YHx7jyqE?si=ocppVBDYRV6O_CGSd3blkA

RE: (S28) Ultimus Week - Naosu - 05-12-2021

SHL PT

RE: (S28) Ultimus Week - LB3737 - 05-12-2021

4. “Sim gonna sim” is a popular expression in the league. Write about teams that have been graced by the sim gods and had amazing performances despite statistical odds, and/or about teams that were considered favorites but may have dealt with some bad sim luck that hampered their efforts. How much of an impact did it have on their season(s)?

All in all, the regular season of season 28 in the International Simulation Football League has been a bit of a crazy one, some teams have had great times and some teams seasons have been forgettable ones to say the least, and I’ll be going over both in this PT.

When looking at forgettable seasons your eyes would initially be drawn to the 2-14 Baltimore Hawks, and you would be forgiven if you thought that their season was an absolutely shit one and nobody wanted to hear about it, but this, surprisingly enough, is actually not the case. Last season the Hawks finished with a whopping 0 wins and during the off season went through their fair share of drama, bringing in two new general managers and having a fire sale of some of their best players, including their long time franchise quarterback Chika Fujiwara. Additionally, at the time of writing this, the Hawks are closer in TPE to the best DSFL team than they are to the next worst ISFL team. When you consider all these facts, it’s actually quite remarkable that Baltimore managed to string together 2 wins this season, and is actually a pretty positive sign of things to come for the struggling franchise.

One team who’s luck has most definitely not been in this season is the Chicago Butchers. Last season the Butchers finished a joint league best 12-4, missing out on the top seed only thanks to a couple of tiebreakers, and coming into Season 28 the team were still number 1 in the league in terms of total TPE. This made it all the more surprising when the team won just 6 games across the course of the season, finishing fifth in their division, four games out from a playoff spot. This shocked me as I had the Butchers tipped as one of the teams to go furthest this season, evidently I was wrong. All in all it was a year of meagre luck for the Butchers, who lost to the Liberty in Week 3 thanks to a walk off kick return touchdown, in Week 5 to the Wraiths thanks to a 48 yard field goal with less than a minute on the clock, in Week 6 to an game winning field goal in overtime versus the Outlaws, in Week 9 to the Sabercats from a field goal with less than 15 seconds on the clock and in Week 11 to the Sailfish from a field goal with time expiring. That makes it 5 near last second losses for the Butchers and I think it’s no stretch to say their luck was the shittiest this season, and that they’re a team who could’ve and should’ve done better. Of course the most unlucky result for them would have to be their calamitous Week 14 loss to the Hawks who hadn’t won in their last 25ish games.

Speaking of luck, one team who were relatively unlucky last season were the Austin Copperheads, finishing with a record of just 3-13, this would give them a final record which was second worst in the league, ahead of only the Baltimore Hawks, who have already been addressed. However, this season came with a complete turn in fortune for the Austin Copperheads, as their bad luck did a complete 180 and brought good luck with it. The Copperhead won 6 of their first 7 games of the season, sneaking in some very narrow victories, including ones such as a 3 point win in Baltimore in the first week of the season, and a 7 point victory over the Outlaws in the seventh. This great luck meant that a postseason spot was all but gift wrapped for the Copperheads as they say pretty with an 8-2 record atop their division. However, Austins luck did take a turn for the worse down the stretche as they made their best effort to throw away the playoff berth, finishing the season 1-5 and only ahead of the Hahalua in the standings on a tiebreaker. Their luck would come up good for them once again when playoffs came though, as they won their first 2 playoff games by a margin of just 6 points to send themselves to the Ultimus game. Unfortunately, this was to be where their luck would run out as the Copperheads lost in the big game to a team who are uber lucky themselves, the Yellowknife Wraiths (but I’ll get on to them if I need more words).

So in conclusion, I think it’s fair to say luck has had a big part to play in this season of the International Simulation Football League (as it does in all seasons of all sim leagues, obviously, but this one especially). Some teams, such as the Chicago Butchers have been on the fucked end of that luck while some teams, such as the Baltimore Hawks or Austin Copperheads, have had somewhat blessed luck.

RE: (S28) Ultimus Week - EricNCSU - 05-12-2021

13. Expansion Expansion Expansion! The league seems to love talking about it, but it has still not happened. Tell us why it should happen / should not happen soon?

This is only my first season in the league, so take that for what it is, but in my opinion I don't think the league is ready to add more teams yet.  The reason I say that, is having bot players in the big leagues (even if only for OL, which might always be the case) and regression kicking in very early (compared to other sim sports), there doesn't seem to be a backlog of players needing to move up.  It seems to be common for players to only spend 2 years maximum in the DSFL, sometimes only 1 year.  Granted, hockey has a much smaller roster, but the SHL looked at expanding when players were spending the maximum of 4 seasons, and sometimes even a 5th season, in the juniors before they could move up to the big leagues.

Compared to SHL, ISFL careers are much shorter as well, which, while likely realistic for football, also creates a constant churn of players retiring and opening spots on rosters.  SHL players can commonly push 20 seasons if they stay active enough to fight regression.  The SHL expanded the junior league first, and then when those players were ready to get called up, it made it necessary to expand the big league as well.  Expanding the DSFL really wouldn't make any sense, when teams have 5-7 active players and then a bunch of bots, there are plenty of roster spots for people who want to join.  With that said, if we get the to point where the DSFL teams are mostly full rosters, perhaps adopting the ISFL rule of bots for OL only, then we could maybe look at expanding, but even then, with 8 DSFL teams and 14 ISFL teams you would think there would be plenty of roster spots for people to move into.

On the contrary, to play a little devil's advocate with myself, I can see why the expansion talk is so exciting.  With several of the teams already being outside of US/North America, like Berlin, Honolulu(US, but not mainland), London, Bondi Beach and Tijuana in the DFSL, there are still several large metro areas that could have teams added to them.  You could add Dallas, Houston, Seattle, San Francisco, maybe Charlotte or Atlanta, or Mexico City, Toronto, heck, Rome or Paris.  The possibilities are limitless.  The users behind the ISFL seem to come from all over the world, so why not have teams all over the world too? (413 words)

18. Written option - which teammate of yours is the ultimate team player and why? How does this person exhibit selflessness and put the team first? Are they a great locker room presence who encourages others? Do they play an important but unappreciated role on the team which doesn't receive much recognition for awards? Graphic Option: Create a graphic of your player with your teammate who exhibits a team-friendly attitude. 

For this one I absolutely have to shoutout to @BOOM™ aka Buffalo Hunter. They are always active in the locker room and pumping people up for gameday.  You can tell they are humble and just happy to be on the team.  They are also killing it in the graphics game. They made sigs for all the new draftees who came in this season, as well as making a bunch of random sigs for people all over the league.  If you need a hype man, I cannot recommend BOOM enough. He will get you HYPED! Awesome logos, jersey swaps, gifs etc that just will get you pumped up.  It doesn't hurt that he had a great season and was a huge asset to the team. Even picked up a nomination for TE of the Year.  Will be very excited to see where he goes in the draft and his future in the IFSL.  Anyone needs a TE and a hypeman I can't recommend him enough!  Add some BOOM to your roster.  You won't regret it. He's rolling in money from the graphics work too, so you don't need to worry about him being able to afford training.  You know he's got it! (201 words)

26. Imagine your current position was not available to be picked when you created your player. What other position would you have picked, and why?

If I hadn't been able to create as a linebacker, I would have created as a tight end.  One of the main reasons I didn't was that there were already several tight ends in my incoming class and I assumed defensive players might be a little more in demand.  My style of gameplay/roleplay (since that's what this is) is to be a helper. Never the main guy, but helps get the job done. Often playing a support role, healer, etc.  Tight end to me is kind of like that on offense.  Probably still mostly blocking and positioning, but can catch the ball and run with it when needed.  Not the main dude on offense, but an option, a safety valve if you will.  Those are always needed and useful.  Might not be the flashiest players stats-wise compared to a running back or wide receiver, but 35 yards and a touchdown can still help your team. Tight ends are a kind of jack of all trades.  Part offensive lineman, part receiver, part full back.  Useful in short yardage situations, either as a run blocker or as a passing option. Also, being a bigger guy (both in game and IRL) I figure that TE would fit me better than a small, speedy receiver. That logic also applies to why I created a linebacker, and not one of the smaller, faster defenders like a CB or Safety. (235 words)

RE: (S28) Ultimus Week - AgentSmith - 05-12-2021

Oh boy, we’re gonna talk about the Chicago Butchers from this past season and the absolute crap sim luck they had. Going into the season, Chicago looked like a team that had a lot of things going for them. They had just strengthened their secondary by bringing up Evan Jones, who was nominated for Safety of the Year multiple times in the DSFL and earned a nomination for Defensive Rookie of the Year this year, and had strengthened their backfield by bringing up stud Running Back Madison Hayes, who ended up winning Offensive Rookie of the Year this season by becoming the main Chicago Running Back and having a fantastic season. With George O’Donnel remaining at QB, the only fully human Offensive Line in the league, and one of the best Defensive Lines, Chicago looked like they were ready to be strong contenders for the top of the division, if not the league. But looking at their record, a woeful 6-10, it’s clear that did not happen. One of the most obvious things to blame is the new sim engine, in which they ended up having 11 of their 16 games being decided by one touchdown or less (this includes 7 and 8 point differences, where a TD and a 2-Point conversion would result in OT or a win). Let's look back and see what happened in what I think are the most impactful of these games that they lost in this way.

Week 3: 34 - 29 Loss to PHI

This game was back and forth up until the 4th Quarter, which was one of the most intense and crazy endings to a game that I’ve ever witnessed in my short time watching dot football. At the start of the 4th, the score was 24 - 19 in the favor of Philadelphia. With just over 12 minutes to go, CHI kicker Sam Sidekick made it a 1 point game with a 49-yard field goal. After a lot of back and forth, including a forced fumble and recovery by CHI, Sidekick gave the Butcher the lead with a 34-yard field goal with 1:39 left on the clock. PHI took the ball and drove it down the field to give their kicker, Jake Fencik, a chance at heroics, and with 22 seconds left on the clock, he hit a 35-yard field goal to make it 27 - 26 PHI. Not to be counted out, CHI then took 2 plays to get Sidekick in range, and he banged a 53-yard field goal to supposedly end the game with 5 seconds left. Heartbreak in PHI, until on the final kickoff, Flash Panda took the ball out of the endzone and beat everyone to run the ball 102 yards down the sideline to have a walk-off touchdown with no time left, ending the game 34 - 29 in favor of Philadelphia. The heartbreak switched sides of the field as fast as Panda could make it down the field, and suddenly, instead of being 3-0 to start the season, the Butchers are 2-1 and Philadelphia has their first win of the season. This game is impactful because the Butchers and the Liberty ended up tied in the division at the end of the season at 6-10, and a win here only puts them one game back of the Colorado Yeti (8-8), making the other game they lost in the last minute even more impactful.

Week 11: 34-37 Loss to SAR

This game felt much more in hand than the game against Philadelphia, as at four different points in this matchup, the Butchers led the Sailfish by 10 points (17 - 7, 20 - 10, 27 - 17, and 34 - 24). The last of these points was with just under 9 minutes left to play in the 4th quarter, before Raphtalia Chan had a rushing touchdown (followed by a made XP kick) to make the game 34 - 31. The Butchers managed to hold the Sailfish from scoring until the final 20 seconds, when Sarasota kicker Jacob Small managed to nail a 51 yarder to tie the game at 34 with 19 seconds remaining. Then, with no timeouts remaining for the Sailfish, Chicago gets the ball back on their own 25 with all 3 timeouts left. A pass is broken up, which takes 3 seconds off the clock, followed by an incomplete pass. With 10 seconds left, on their own 25, Chicago passes the ball to Tight End Tree Gelbman, who only gains 8 yards before being tackled, and then the Butchers, instead of just taking a knee and going to overtime (which they could have done 3 times at this point) call a timeout with 10 seconds left on the clock. Their rookie running back and breakout star in the backfield, Madison Hayes, is only able to get 1 yard on the ensuing carry, resulting in a turnover on downs. Sarasota, not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, immediately sends Jacob Small and the field goal unit onto the field. Small repeats himself, nailing a 51-yard field goal with 2 seconds remaining. Truly baffling from the sim coaches in Chicago, that instead of going to overtime or even punting the ball, they would risk turning the ball over on downs in their own half against a kicker who had already proven himself deadly from that range. A win in this game, in addition to a win against Philly in Week 3, would have put the Butchers at 8-8, tied with the Colorado Yeti, and a chance to go to the playoffs within reach (depending on tiebreaker rules, which I don’t have memorized).

In short, the Chicago Butchers got screwed in the sim more than any other team this season.

Code:
954 Words

RE: (S28) Ultimus Week - UltimateYeehaw - 05-12-2021

18. This question is a two parter. The first player that comes to mind is technically not an official player on our current roster. The player Jimmy Garapolo Jr. (a.k.a. Frick Nasty) is one of the biggest team players for the Hawks. Although he is one of the GMs of our team, he spent the past season in the DSFL. Despite not even being in the same league as the rest of us, Frick was one of the best team players we could ask for. He was our biggest hype man and truly a joy to be around in the locker room. He spends so much time in the Locker room making sure everyone is heard and no one goes ignored. While he does play an important and appreciated role on the team, the rest of the league does not know how important he is to our team. Needless to say, I am so excited to call him a teammate in the future. The second teammate (that is also an official teammate) is Excelsior (a.k.a. Maui Waialiki.) I’m extremely biased but Excelsior had been one of the best people I have met within this league. Whenever anyone on the team is dealing with issues (either in the league or IRL) Excel is always willing to step up or be someone to talk about things with. Lord knows he has helped me a lot for the two seasons I have had a player. Excel made me want to be a Hawk and him and the GMS cemented that fact. While balancing being a normal player, Excel is also an HO intern, Baltimore War Room member, and just a stand out guy. In conclusion, Excelsior is an amazing human that I have no doubts will be a pivotal member of the league one day.

19. With Hall and Frick too busy tackling a rebuild to stress about Stadium designs and concessions, they have left the latter to none other than Chunt The Badger. Known as the food and beer connoisseur of the Baltimore Hawks, this was a no brainer. Chunt decided to completely refresh the Baltimore Stadium’s concession stand with all the proper delicacies of Baltimore and it’s players. The menu consists of crab legs, crab cakes, and hushpuppies in order to honor to amazing seafood Maryland has to offer. In addition, the hot new menu item called “Goose Nuggets” are breadcrumbs to honor the current Running Back, Busch Goose who infamously demanded Luke Quick bring him bread crumbs in his contract. The breadcrumbs can be seasoned various ways, including buffalo style, garlic-parmesan, and barbecue. Further, Chunt has specialized in adopting a steak shaped in the style of a Badger to show just how meaty your favorite badger is. It is topped off with caramelized onions and a dash of mashed potatoes to honor his iconic white stripe. Lastly, the new addition of corn dogs has been put into the mix, in an effort to honor Luke Quick because you would only need one hand to eat that delicacy.

20. If Chunt The Badger had a show starring them, there is no need to fictionalize or have him read off a script. He is one of the most hilarious and off the cuff badgers the world has seen and no script would do him justice. The show would have to be a reality show, like Parks and Recreation style but The Office is too overhyped. It would follow Chunt on his day to day life, followed by his various pursuits. The series would be entitled “Life In The Badger Lane,” a spin on “Life In The Fast Lane” by The Eagles. The pilot would star Chunt being told he is not a good role model by iStegosauruz and struggling to grasp the sentiment. In turn, Chunt would go on to do absurd tasks throughout a week to try and prove his hater wrong. Whether it be through spending time at the Maryland Zoo, only to spend the time flirting with the giraffes, or offering free tickets to blind children to come watch the Baltimore Hawks, Chunt would find himself lost on what to do. However, at the very end of the episode, Chunt learns to not care. He goes on to blow his money on a steak dinner for the entire Baltimore team and drinks enough whiskey to forget what that stinky Dino said to him.

27. Football is a speciest sport. I have stated that from the moment I joined the league and will continue stating that until the very moment I die. Since no user has taken the time to fully acclimate to the fact the league has two prominent players that are not humans (ahem Busch Goose and Chunt The Badger) it is time to make some rule changes. First and foremost, NO MORE TACKLING ANIMALS. You heard me right. I, Chunt The Badger, have had five concussions since the start of my career and just know whenever I drop a ball, its because I literally can’t see straight. What if the next tackle breaks Goose’s wing? This also explains the large amount of penalties this past season on my part. Tackling animals constitutes as animal cruelty and I cannot stand for this anymore. A badger is literally only 11 inches tall, its just unfair. Honestly, that is the only rule change this league should follow. I am slightly concerned over this issue for the mere fact Baltimore has a host of animal players and we cannot go through any injuries. If this is the way the league is suppressing Baltimore wins, we need a serious talking to.

RE: (S28) Ultimus Week - mcgriddleluver - 05-12-2021

Quote:22. Now thats two seasons on the new sim. Only two of the teams that made the playoffs in the first season made it as well in the second. Talk us through how the teams have been adjusting to the sim, and if we will start seeing more consistent playoffs' competitors in future seasons.

After last season I admittedly wasn't the biggest fan of the new sim, it looked a lot different as a viewer and to be honest I wasn't thrilled at how poorly my player preformed in the new sim engine even though he had improved attributes wise from the previous season. During the current season it started to become more clear how this new sim worked and I was intrigued enough by it that I actually bought the sim so I could tinker around with stuff and see how it really worked. After getting my hands dirty with sim testing and just doing random crap with it it's actually a pretty in depth engine that I have unfortunately sank too much time into just for dot football. However I now know what I can expect out of a certain player and out of New York. I think after two seasons other people have figured out the sim engine as well and have started to notice the weird little things about the sim and can figure out what strategies and formations work well with their teams so I believe we'll start to see lots more teams make repeat playoff appearances and even repeat champions as well.

shl pt

RE: (S28) Ultimus Week - Fitted2106 - 05-12-2021

this year was my first in the dsfl and in this league all together im currently getting ready for the pro draft and am very interested in where im going along with trella my teammate and shl soulmate. trella had a fantastic season and won awards he straight up had some huge games with over 200 yards and really made an impact from day one. im sure many of my shl counter parts are up in this draft as well and everyone that reached out to me was great i had forgotten what it was like the week before the draft as an eligible player. many of my teammates were fantastic MR. Abed our leader and qb is always tehre in the locker room getting the bois hyped up for that journey out of the tunnel. seeing trella have such a big year makes me think hes got to be a top ten pick i mean the guy had a stud season and while we fell short of the playoffs i have no doubt we will be back next season stronger then ever. this league interests me because it is so similar to the shl with so many familiar faces and the history is pretty rich for a league that only has 29 seasons past so far. i can only hope that trella and myself end up on the same team in the pros it would be awesome seeing as we have only played together since i got into sim leagues and hes the only gm ive ever known as well in shl. lip Gallagher of the Portland is the highest earner in this class right now at a hefty 270 and is clearly going to be an elite corner at the next level in my opinion defense always wins and he should be the first pick in the upcoming draft. danta king a running back from norfolk i think has true pop potential at the next level and in my thought process is a definite top 5 pick you dont find backs like this every day and its something a franchise can build there entire future around. gimmmy jarrapolo my qb is a straight monster and the top qb prospect in the draft id be shocked if hes not also there top 5 as he is that prize position that teams look for. without a qb and leader of gimmys caliber many teams can be left out in the cold. personally since I've been with the guy hes been a standout leader never letting the guys get to low or to high always keeping things in perspective. Marcus jones is another game changer a pure pass rushing linebacker who crushes blockers off the edge with dynamic speed and has much class off the field. hes the kind of player that takes time to make sure the community is taken care off and always gives back to those less fortunate. Kazimir Oles JR is a true gunslinger who could be the quarterback sleeper in this draft and maybe fall to the second round. he could take a few years to develop but given the right team and coaching this guy could be a future star champion and hall of famer before we know it.
Quinton Crash is the top wideout in this class and for teams a bit short at the big time position this is the guy on alot of lists to go early and hopefully score big rewards for teams in a season or two. you dont find many more talented athletes then cash and i expect this guy to be a top threat in 3 to 4 seasons as you just don't see this kind of raw ability.  Jay Cue Jr. is the top power back in this draft and  many people think he could become more versatile with time but for now hes the guy you want from ten yards in who can crush through an opponent. ive heard hes a great user as well from many others through my short time in the league. i dont know if he will become hall of fame but im sure he will play a big time role on a top contender in the league for many seasons to come. Rejoignez LOrdreSombre is another top back and my teammate who i can vouche for the guy puts in tireless work and is a premier back waiting for the next level. splitting carry's with trella this season he was a tremendous mentor and really took cuddles under his wing. its guys like this that give rookies a good chance to learn and grow with them together. everyone in kc was amazing but sombre really blew it out of the water with his leadership and work ethic showing everyone in the room what it takes to win i truly believe he will end up hall of fame and possibly in the record books. that's all for today thank you league 832 words.