International Simulation Football League
(S28) Ultimus Week - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+---- Forum: Archived Point Tasks (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+---- Thread: (S28) Ultimus Week (/showthread.php?tid=31809)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: (S28) Ultimus Week - toivo - 05-06-2021

9. Through a random lottery drawing, you have been named the league's new commisioner for a day. Congrats! What improvements would you make to the league if you had the power to do whatever you wanted?

First, what an honor and privilege it is to be the first commissioner selected by way of random lottery. There is a lot of work to get done to craft this league more into my image. There will be changes to the way conferences work, divisions, playoffs and drafting. Four division will be created, two for each conference. These will be named after football legends that have graced the field over the past dozens of seasons. These divisions will be slotted by teams with geographical connections. I really want to try to get the number of miles down and connecting flights down. I know it’s hard when we have a couple teams that are across large bodies of water, but I believe my office and myself can figure out a schedule that makes sense for all the franchises of the league.

I am also excited to briefly hint at our newly planned relegation system. We could see up to three of the bottom teams, most likely the bottom two, but we are considering three, relegated to the DSFL and calling up the best two or three teams from the DSFL to compete in the ISFL. The ISFL is the most competitive league in the world, and we are concerned about the DSFL teams not being on the same compete level since the ISFL teams are chalk full of the best of the best the DSFL has to offer. But, at this time, we think it is worth experimenting with giving those franchises that are continually atop the the standings of the DSFL a chance at cracking it in the big league. And we think it might be important to send a message to the bottom teams of the ISFL that their needs to be growth. We believe this approach will get rid of any incentive to tank. Management will not want to risk being relegated for a better draft pick in a draft they might not even be apart of.

Playoffs? Everybody loves playoffs. I like our current system but I see ways it can be improved. Football is a physical game and it can really take a lot out of players game to game. We understand this and why the current post-season format is the way it is. But, we are tinkering with the idea of a best of three series at the end of the playoffs. The best of three series for the Ultimus Bowl. This approach is somewhat new and unorthodox for football, but we think a three game series will really show who the best team in the league is. To account for the physical demand of the extra games, we will be observing a week and three days between these games. Home field advantage will be based on regular season standings and alternate with the top seed hosting game one, the other team hosting game two, and if need be, top seed hosting game three. We have debated a top-seed, top-seed, and neutral-seed We feel that these changes will greatly enhance the playoff experience and we are open to seeing how these changes play out in the upcoming season.

26. Imagine your current position was not available to be picked when you created your player. What other position would you have picked, and why?

I would have been a kicker. The stakes are so high for kickers. I imagine this is the loneliest position on the team. You can clutch out games, win it all or lose it all. If you lose it all, you get all the blame. If you win it all, you get some glory but not all of it. That seems like a rough trade off, but it’s understandable and I would be ready for that challenge. I could kick a ball over that mountain over there if I had to. Range would not be a problem with this rocket powered leg. Now accuracy? With all the force behind my wheels, I don’t know how hard it would be to consistently get the ball through the uprights. A little variation and it goes into the fans and takes off someone’s head. Thus, it would be a great challenge for me. I would have something to work hard at and improve on. That would be perfect for me because I always love a good challenge. Naturally with my speed, one might think I would be a cornerback or safety, but those guys have it way easier than kickers.

Task 29: SHL PT

10/10 TPE

RE: (S28) Ultimus Week - mee - 05-07-2021

Task 19:
[Image: task_17.png?width=435&height=564]

TASK 29: SHL 

5 TPE

RE: (S28) Ultimus Week - Haseo - 05-07-2021

Task 10 (5 TPE):

Zack DiNozzo is the youngest child of two former Naval Criminal Investigative Service federal agents, Anthony DiNozzo Jr. and Ziva David. He has an older sister, Tali, who is his confidant and best friend. Something most people don't know about DiNozzo's mother is that she is a former Israeli Mossad operative who specialized in assassinations and recon missions. According to Anthony, she is also very persuasive and was a force to be reckoned with when it came to interrogating suspects.

DiNozzo went to Orlando Science High School, located in Orlando, Florida. Majoring in Cybersecurity, DiNozzo has worked as a Security Analyst for Disney all throughout high school. Lettering in football and baseball, Zack wasn't that highly recruited, but managed to land a full ride scholarship on academics to Florida State University, home of the Seminoles. After playing his freshman season as a role player on Special Teams with the occasional offensive snap, DiNozzo became frustrated with the way he was being utilized by the coaching staff, prompting a surprise off-season transfer to THE Ohio State University, where he was able to successfully make the Buckeyes roster as a Tight End. Since OSU did not offer him a scholarship, Zack found himself making the roster as a walk-on. While at OSU, Disney allowed him to work remotely as often as he wanted to, which helped with the cost of tution.

If you asked any of his former teammates, they would say that DiNozzo was the first one into the gym, and the last one to leave on off days. Same goes for practice, first one in, last one out. He played with a chip on his shoulder and a fire that hasn't been seen for some time. It impressed the coaching staff enough that he was named a starter before his sophomore season started, making him the first walk-on in school history to be a starter on offense.

That season became his breakout season with the Buckeyes, catching 89 passes for 1,327 yards and 9 touchdowns, nearly tying Parris Campbell's 90 single-season receptions record. During the opening game of his junior season, DiNozzo tore his left ACL and would remain out for the rest of the season. DiNozzo seemed to be on the way to surpassing his sophomore season before breaking his clavicle in a game against his former team, Florida State, late in the season, and was ruled out for the remainder. Despite this, he was determined to play professional football. DiNozzo was medically cleared the day after the 2043 DSFL Draft and declared that he would be entering the league via the waivers system.

DiNozzo was claimed by the Norfolk Seawolves within a couple hours of entering the waivers system and was their top receiving option, immediately becoming the TE1 and WR1 on the team, depending on the formation. All in all, it was a disappointing rookie season for Zack, as he finished the season with 54 catches for 627 yards and only 2 touchdowns. He did show flashes of brilliance with a season long catch and run of 42 yards in the final week of the regular season.

What does the future hold for DiNozzo? Find out next time, during the ISFL Draft!

Code:
535 words

Task 19 (2.5 TPE):

While I know that my previous player, Zack Mouse, went inactive shortly after being drafted by the Sarasota Sailfish, I fully plan on giving the ISFL a proper go this time around. Shortly after the S24 draft, I received a job as co-GM in the PBE, and I wanted to focus on that and give it my best shot. For personal reasons, I have stepped down from that role in the PBE and now find myself itching for a gridiron football sim league. The only one that I know of is the ISFL, and I'm here again, ready to take the league by storm as the best Tight End in my draft class, and hopefully a future Hall of Famer. I know those are some big words for a guy who couldn't hack it his first time around, but I'm ready to commit this time.

Any team paying attention to this: I am fully open to switching positions if it means you'll draft me. I don't have a preference for who I play for, as long as I play often once you call me up to the big leagues. I am ready for the challenge ahead, and will make you proud. I have lofty goals for Zack DiNozzo, and I have every intention of achieving those goals.

Code:
217 words

Task 29 (2.5 TPE): PBE affiliate.

RE: (S28) Ultimus Week - Drizzy - 05-07-2021

Task 10
My newest player in the league, Marcus Jones is about to find himself drafted into the ISFL and it's been a fun journey for him to get here so far. Marcus was born in Oakland, the son of Michael Jones, a former tight end who bounced around a few rosters in the NFL (it was while he was on the Raiders that Marcus was born) and had some success playing in the CFL also. Marcus was the youngest of four brothers, all of whom grew up with a love for the sport that their father had made a living playing. They'd often have family games that spilled over the line physically, but it prepared all four brothers to have a good shot at pursuing a career in the game. Marcus was a talented prospect in high school, playing running back and being named as the starter of the team at the position in only his freshman year of high school. Playing as a younger player on a program that was one of the most successful programs in California really helped Marcus to elevate his skillset and provided him with an understanding of what he would need to do in order to be a successful football player at the highest levels. He was recruited to a variety of college programs during his time in high school, with a variety of teams offering him to try out at different positions. He was offered a spot at powerhouse schools like Alabama and Ohio State but chose to stay local and attend the University of California at Berkeley. During his first few months at Berkeley, his coaches urged him to try and play snaps at linebacker, believing his physical attributes and understanding of the game would really enable him to flourish at the position. Marcus took their advice and soon found himself seeing regular snaps at the position during his freshman year, and although he wasn't able to secure the starting job straight away, his strong play as both a rotational pass rusher and off ball linebacker meant that it wasn't long before he earned the chance to take the starting role as his own. His successful college career paved the way for him to go on and enter both the ISFL and the DSFL. Having the chance to play at a high level throughout his career has taught Marcus a lot, and he's excited to be able to enter the ISFL draft this season and continue to add more chapters to this story!

Code:
420 words

Task 16
As a part of the S29 ISFL draft, I've been having tons of scouting conversations over the last week or so with teams that are interested in drafting my player so this is definitely a topic that I've been thinking about quite a bit lately. In terms of what I can bring to a team, I've been a sim league member and a part of this league for a long time. I've got experience in knowing what works and what doesn't work in terms of locker rooms etc. I'm someone that teams can rely on to earn TPE and build a player who'll do everything he can to help them win games, and at the same time try and help take the weight off younger teammates. I've got experience of being part of war rooms and team management to varying levels too, so I feel like I can definitely help teams out in that regard. The team who drafts me is going to get someone who'll be good for their locker room, and at the same time a player who's going to be a beast on the field in my opinion. I'm coming to win multiple rings this time around and have a Hall of Fame career, so I feel like the team that drafts me isn't going to be disappointed.

Code:
221 words

Task 29
Affiliate PT - SHL PT (username is dankoa)

10/10

RE: (S28) Ultimus Week - majesiu - 05-07-2021

pbe affiliation http://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=19289&view=findpost&p=310429

RE: (S28) Ultimus Week - C9Van - 05-07-2021

Tier 3: Written/Graphics Tasks (Each must be either 200+ words or a graphic)
Choose up to FOUR for 2.5 TPE each.

16. This task is exclusive to recreate/non-recreate rookies of the S29 class and later. The season is over and the draft is coming up. What do you bring to a team, and why should a team choose to take a chance on you next season?

Well, I feel like a lot of teams are just going to avoid me and that is fine by me. I am simply looking for the most fun possible after a god awful running back career. To try and find a fun community where I can chill and enjoy myself again. What can I exactly offer? Well this time round I do not come with any wants or needs. Like, sure I would love to gun an award but this time around I do not care whatsoever about it and I will be a maximum earner that will more than likely be going in the final round. So if anything I will be a big steal for free for whoever decides to pick me up.

I think getting a max earner in 1 of the later rounds is pretty god damn good and useful for any team that wants to contend so I am hoping that is appealing to some teams?

I will be having a good time as well this time around so I think bringing a positive active look on the locker room could be helpful. Plus I am pretty good with Offensive lineman so that is always a plus. I guess we will see what ends up happening though.

[212 words. 2.5 TPE]

18. Written option - which teammate of yours is the ultimate team player and why? How does this person exhibit selflessness and put the team first? Are they a great locker room presence who encourages others? Do they play an important but unappreciated role on the team which doesn't receive much recognition for awards? 

I would have to say my good friend Pau. Goes by the username Pau Adrian and most people in most leagues he has been in (PBE, ISFL & Super Casual) find him funny and really enjoyable to be around. He mainly just wants to help whatever team he gets picked by and mainly there to have a laugh. He is very chill and does not really care about what he is doing there as long as he has a laugh. That is probably 1 of the biggest things to this league.

He is a max earner as well so he should be really good going forwards and should go pretty high in this draft cause he is what everyone will want in a player.

I would like to shout out Shady who is a former team mate of mine. Was my YKW GM back in my original career and on the Toros and he was just a treat to play for as he was very selfless. I appreciate him greatly and also got the Ulitmus which weirdly enough this this seasons final. Great locker room presence as well but I feel a good number of ISFL people who are in other leagues are great locker room people or people to casually chat with.

[213 words. 5 TPE]

28. What team do you think has the best branding in the league? What team do you think could use a refresh? Why?

I realise I have just retired on them but I genuinely do think the New Orleans Second Line have the best branding in the ISFL. I have damn near always thought that and whilst I could point to a few others for having a sick logo or great team name I feel these days that they are the full package. It just fits New Orleans perfectly and they play in purple which is a great colour. You cannot really go wrong.

In DSFL I always loved the Tijuana Luchadores branding and whilst we not on good terms anymore I think they are still 1 of the better branded teams.

As for worst? Well, guess its time to burn even more burned bridges. Dallas' Birdog thingy is pretty bad. Of all things you could do with Texas or a Dallas based team they do that. I do actually like the logo considering what theyre called but they could use a rebrand. Also, the worst named team of all in my opinion that needs the same treatment is Silverback.

Both locations are great but literally so many potential New York based nicknames that could have been used and NYSB is what they decided on. Only other change I could potentially name is Baltimore getting a more up to date logo but the name is still 1 of the best at least.

[229 words. 7.5 TPE]

29. SHL Affiliate. [10 TPE]

RE: (S28) Ultimus Week - Sebster - 05-07-2021

Your team has announced that they will be laying ground on a new stadium next season. What additions would you like to see included in it. Graphic Option: Create a field / stadium design for your team.

The London Royals stadium is already perfect, so I would just recommend one addition: a name change. I propose the new name to be Slatarn Field at ModernDeadly Stadium. Slatarn Field is named after the current London GMs: @slate and @katarn22. These two GMs have proved to be killer in their talent acquisition, progression, and retention, always putting out a great product on the field. They have single handedly turned this team around. After going 6-8 last year, we are now squarely in the ultimini after a great 11-3 season. Secondly, the stadium itself will be named after London’s first two GMs, @Modern_Duke and @DeadlyPlayer. These days, Duke is more known for his antics in the e horse community than he is as a dot, but there’s nothing wrong with that (some might say). I propose we name the stadium after these two, because it is in fact the house that they built. Without them, there would be no London Royals as we know them today. Oh, I also guess that a home team locker room upgrade would be nice too. Swimming pool, barber shop, massage parlor. The whole nine yards. Let’s pimp out our locker room and leave the away team’s room to rot in shambles.

(207 words)

Written option - which teammate of yours is the ultimate team player and why? How does this person exhibit selflessness and put the team first? Are they a great locker room presence who encourages others? Do they play an important but unappreciated role on the team which doesn't receive much recognition for awards? Graphic Option: Create a graphic of your player with your teammate who exhibits a team-friendly attitude.

Two words. C.J. Sonjack (@Ace). This mfer right here always leaves it all out on the field and plays with his heart on his sleeve. You know us by many names: the twin terrors, the vaccinated vandals, the cornerstones of the legion of wankers. I know him by only one name: friend. C.J. is the ultimate team player, the ultimate defensive leader, the ultimate lockdown corner, and last but not least the greatest connection I have on this team.C.J. is your prototypical first in, last out, lunch pail, scrappy, gym rat player who always puts the team’s needs in front of his own. He took Willie under his wing last season and taught him everything it took to be a CB at the ISFL level. Us two have had a great time spearheading the fearsome London defense, but unfortunately all good things must come to an end. Next season, our paths will diverge, but hopefully only temporarily. I would consider myself blessed if I had the opportunity to link up with C.J. at the next level. And I know whatever GM made the moves to bring us together, whether that be in free agency or through trades, would love the jewelry we brought him every offseason.

(210 words)

Make a scouting report for any of the ISFL or DSFL draftees. Show their stats, abilities, TPE, or highlights. Written or graphic option available.

@BOOM™ aka Buffalo Hunter. 6 feet 6 inches, 255 pounds. Current important attributes: Overall - 69, Strength - 70, Hands - 73, Endurance - 64, Agility - 55, Speed - 80. Current Stats: 47 catches, 523 receiving yards, 11.1 yards per catch, 6 touchdowns, 8 dropped passes, 22 first downs, 46.8 first down percentage, 24 pancakes, 0 sacks allowed. Now look, I could go on and on and on about his receiving stats. 500 receiving yards and 6 touchdowns is pretty good for a rookie tight end, but what I really want to talk about here is the not so glamorous stats. Buffalo Hunter had a reception resulting in a first down 46.8 percent of the time! That’s absurd! And that doesn’t even count the touchdowns, so if we take away those 6 receptions, his first down percentage actually rises up to a staggering 53 percent of the time. ISFL GMs take note: when you throw it to Buffalo Hunter, you have a better chance of getting a first down than if you were to flip a coin and call heads. To add on to this, he had 24 pancakes, a respectable number, but more importantly gave up ZERO sacks in pass protection. So even when Buffalo Hunter was asked to stay in and block, he selflessly completed his task with the utmost perfection.

(221 words)

Imagine your current position was not available to be picked when you created your player. What other position would you have picked, and why?

Honestly, I just chose CB because it had a higher rate of open spots compared to the other positions. Had I not gone CB I probably would have made a speed/receiving RB ala Christian McCaffrey. I have always been fascinated by the RB position and all the options available to them. It’s great to see your player go for 3 yards a couple plays then break off a huge 20 yard run off a broken tackle. Or take a wheel route out of the backfield 40 yards to the endzone. Not to mention throwing down a huge block on a blitzing LB in pass protection while your QB slings the ball downfield. Another option I could have gone for would have been linebacker. The true leader of the defense lies in the middle where they can see everything and make all the necessary adjustments. Someone who can cover slot WRs, RBs, TEs sideline to sideline is absolutely priceless to any franchise. And coming up to make an exciting tackle resulting in a fumble is just *chef’s kiss*. I’m glad I went CB and ended up on the Royals, because had I created either of these two positions, I probably would have ended up elsewhere on some stinky DSFL team like Portland.

(212 words)

RE: (S28) Ultimus Week - yonggarius - 05-07-2021

Long form task- task 2

The S22 draft class is perhaps the most unique draft class in the long history of ISFL. Being a r/nfl recruitment class right at the start of 2020 coronavirus pandemic, the S22 class recorded largest number of prospects to ever be in a single draft class, with 271 at DSFL draft time, and 284 by the ISFL (then NSFL) draft a season later, due to the addition of post- DSFL draft waiver creates.

Those 284 prospects truly changed the very system of ISFL. Even though the class suffered from high IA rates as is common in bigger "r/nfl" classes (around 55% of those initial 284 prospects were deemed inactive by the rules around ISFL draft time), the remaining S22 players were more than enough to start a new paradigm for the league. The class was a big factor in our two last expansion. The Hahalua- Sailfish expansion was basically done in order to accommodate the upcoming S22 rookies who were ISFL draftees at the time, and the Silverbacks- Fire Salamanders expansion was done in order to alleviate the DSFL clogging problem the league was experiencing on top of another r/nfl class in S25. And as that DSFL clogging problem was caused from medium to low earning S22 players staying down in the DSFL for far longer than they should have, so it can be said that S22 class was one of the biggest reasons behind that expansion.

Also, the S22 class marked a significant change in scouting strategy for both DSFL and ISFL. Instead of the old method that relied heavily on observations in rookie chat, public locker rooms first showcased on the S21 scouting period, deriving from an attempt to scout rookies more closely and find hidden gems buried amongst the sheer number of this class. Despite a significant portion of the community missing- and trying to revert back to- the old rookie chat based scouting system, the public locker room scouting still remains as the mainstream method of scouting for most of the teams in both leagues.

S22 class also changed how the scouts valued the prospects. Because of the large numbers of max earners in the class, the ISFL scouts started to value the "user" part of the prospects a lot more. And the scouting evolved from the google forms and questionnaires of the past towards a more personalized one on one conversation in discord and observation in public locker rooms. It now became a norm for prospects to be scouted by most of the teams, and the teams draft a player whom they believe is a better user despite being a little low on the TPE side.

S22 players also achieved a lot of things individually. Currently, when the S22 class is entering regression, it's very hard to find a team without a S22 starter. In fact, it's much more easoer to find a team scrambling for long term plans as their S22 stars enter regression and potentially retirement. Notable S22 players who had good careers so far include big time award winners like Colby Jack, Michael Witheblock, Jamar Lackson, Derred de Ville, Haha Mango- Panda and William Lim. As users, the S22 class produces numerous general managers a handful of head office members, and members in pretty much every league jobs like rookie mentors, budget workers, graders and auditors.

S22 class also made a lot of stories. Because of the unprecedented size the class had, and the limit of time the short- handed DSFL GMs and war room members faced, a lot of great users fell in the DSFL draft, while quite a few high picks ended up being less than stellar earners or outright going inactive. Big edd went in the second round of ISFL draft after being selected 155th overall to the Birddogs in the DSFL draft. He went on to be multiple times pro bowler and defensive tackle of the year award winner. Colt Mendoza had a even bigger leap, as he became the first overall pick on the ensuing ISFL draft after he was selected by the Dallas Birddogs with the 147th overall picks. On the other hand, high round choices like Alexander Hamilton II and Sevastian Vettel never panned out and went inactive before setting foot in the big leagues.

Similar thing happened in the ISFL draft, although to a slightly lesser degree. Jamar Lackson and Richard Gilbert became pro bowl running backs after being 7th round picks. Zee Rechs and Tyler Boyd became some of the best tight ends in the league after being 9th and 11th round picks respectively. And Tyron Shields became one of the top cornerbacks after being a low 11th round pick. And on the other hand, two first round picks- Chester Sweets and Phat Boi- became inactive relatively early into their careers despite the high expectations teams had on them as prospects.

The S22 players are going towards the end of their careers. However, the end of one player's career doesn't mean the end of an user's career in this league. I am sure that the majority of S22 active users will recreate, and revitalize the current pool of draftees when they do so. All in all, S22 really have contributed a lot to this league. (875 words)

RE: (S28) Ultimus Week - MMFLEX - 05-07-2021

7. This task is exclusive to non-recreate rookies of the S29 class and later. In 400 words or more, how has your experience been in the league? Who have you met that has made your time here more fun, friendly, and exciting? Have you been satisfied with your player’s early start? What was it like being drafted for the first time? Do you have any comments or suggestions for the entire league that you think should be implemented?

My experience has been great thus far. Some things have definitely been a learning experience, but I was looking for a fun change of pace and I found it. Being picked up on waivers by the London Royals and watching us win 3 of the 4 games since picking me up and then securing the best record in the league has been pretty exciting. Knowing my player had an impact on the games was definitely a bonus. My first game against Tijuana and I had an interception. Then, the next game against Bondi Beach I had 2 interceptions and a FR. Very exciting for a new guy to see his player do so well early on. We would lose the next game against Portland, but my player led the team with 10 tackles, had a sack, and had a FF. The last game of the regular season wasn't nearly as impressive as my first 3 games, but we came away with the win. Then my first taste of playoffs I didn't perform well, but we beat Portland whom we had just lost to a few games prior. Now we're playing for the Ultimini and I think we have a great chance of becoming champions. We've faced them twice on the road this season and have squeaked by with a 1 point victory both times. Hoping homefield advantage will give us even more of a leg up. This is the time for Miles to shine. As far as people that I've met... Numbers has been a huge resource for me starting out. It's no wonder he's a Rookie Mentor. After I got hooked up with London there have been way too many people to name that have been fun to interact with, but Slate and katarn have been very helpful with my noob questions. Mag, Plat, and Zeagle have also provided a lot of insight as well. Sebster, Boom, Lucid, and Eric have been some others to call out that I've had fun interacting with. I haven't been drafted yet, but I am looking forward to that process. I'll have to go through the DSFL Draft first, but I'm excited to help whichever team decides to take a chance on me. I'd be super happy to stay with London, but I'd also welcome a new squad where I could meet some new teammates. The ISFL Draft still seems way too far away, but I can't wait until my name is called and I can make a name for myself in the pros.

Code:
Word Count: 421

16. This task is exclusive to recreate/non-recreate rookies of the S29 class and later. The season is over and the draft is coming up. What do you bring to a team, and why should a team choose to take a chance on you next season?

Well, to all GMs, DSFL or ISFL, I'm a big team player so I'm happy to do whatever the team needs to put us in a position to be successful. I'm open to suggestions on where to apply TPE to make my player the best for the team. I've been contacted by a couple teams already expressing interest in me for the DSFL Draft so it's good to know there is at least some interest in a new guy. I'm eager to learn, so if teams are okay with being bombarded by questions I think I'll be a good pick for anyone. Once I get to the ISFL, I'd like to show my loyalty to whatever team drafts me. I want that team to be confident in me and know that I'll be there for the ride or die. I may not be the best and most knowledgeable being a new guy, but I will be consistent with earning and active with a positive attitude in the locker room. Of course, I want to win, but I'll be an easy player for you to navigate around so that you can focus on other areas of team building and strategizing elsewhere to make our team the best it can be. Also, 4 turnovers in my first two games? Clearly the sim loves me, so why wouldn't you want a piece of this? I will continue to sweet talk this sim and our love for one another will grow into a beautiful player that is a dominant defensive freak of nature. Come get me! 

Code:
Word Count: 262

28. What team do you think has the best branding in the league? What team do you think could use a refresh? Why?

I'd like to do a DSFL and ISFL version. Bias aside, I think the London Royals have the best branding in the DSFL, and perhaps even the entire league. I think the branding is incredibly creative. England is probably the nation that gets the most publicity with their royal families, so it's cool to see this team based in London. They chose a Lion for the logo and everyone knows lions are the kings of the jungle. The lion in the logo looks clean and noble. This is a dope brand. I'd say the brand in the DSFL that could use a refresh would be the Dallas Birddogs. There is such rich history in Dallas and Texas that the brand could have been something more creative. I'm not a fan of the logo either. I know the tiny little blue blob is supposed to be the dog's leg, but it just looks like it's stepping over a pile of poop. It's front blue leg is weird where it looks like it could be in the foreground or the background; it's kind of just there. I like a lot of the branding on the ISFL teams. The one that stands out to me the most, however, is the New York Silverbacks. I think this is a pretty creative brand too. King Kong has a long history of being in placed in New York, and the Silverback gorilla is the most fierce. The logo features a subtle background that I view as the iconic skyscrapers that flood New York City. The text of the logo also gives me Broadway vibes. Awesome brand. There isn't really a brand or logo I don't like in the ISFL, but the Chicago Butchers is who I'm going with for a refresh. The logo isn't something I'd want to use to represent a sports league. I understand the concept, but it's an aggressive logo that doesn't fit as a sports logo. 

Code:
Word Count: 324

RE: (S28) Ultimus Week - Billybolo53 - 05-07-2021

SHL PT

username: BoloBill