International Simulation Football League
*In Active's Officla Statement - Printable Version

+- International Simulation Football League (https://forums.sim-football.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://forums.sim-football.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: *In Active's Officla Statement (/showthread.php?tid=31975)

*In Active's Officla Statement - wuma - 05-09-2021

After consulting his agent, and posting an outlandish media piece, our hero In Active has sat around with his, now empty, bottle of tequila. Following a, if he does say so himself, rather good rookie season he's been completely ignored in the mock draft. He's been left off of the TPE tracker. He's been scorned by the league, and he feels it's a conspiracy to keep In Active out of the spotlight. He's released his own statement, which is his agent has advised him against posting publicly.

-------

Look, I'm going to be frank with all of you. This isn't going to be some bullshit media to try and earn me money and get some laughs. There's a problem here. That problem is that one rookie has been completely ignored by the league, left off the tracker, and no one has even mentioned it to him until now. Let's face it - this is completely a conspiracy by the league to try to keep myself, In Active, from shining in this league like the absolute superstar that I am. I wasn't drafted into the league, I didn't have the hype that so many other guys had. What I had, and what I brought every game, was something that made people afraid. It was something that made the people who run the tracker, who run the head office, afraid. What I had, have, and will continue to bring is... Big Dick Energy. This isn't an energy you learn, this isn't an energy you earn, this is an energy you're born with. I was born this way. I was born to be a fucking stud in this league, and I'm not going to stand by with a thumb up my ass and accept the fact that there's a conspiracy against me, In Active, to be a star in this league.
I spoke to one of my managers about this whole situation. It's pretty clear there's been an entire conspiracy against me from the day that I joined this league. This is what he had to say, "“I’ve seen In Actice wack opposing offenses for weeks now and the fact he has been left off the tracker is not just a travesty but I believe a conspiracy. Someone of the tracker team has set my boy up to ensure they get him late in the draft, watch out for whoever picks him, definitely something shady there.”"

Do you know what it feels like to be contacted by only three teams? I had to force myself on one of those teams to scout me, and basically did all the scouting myself. Look man, I'm just out here trying to make a name for myself, to be able to take care of my mom and dad. I'm trying to play ball. I don't know why anyone would set me up to fail like this. I worked my ass off every week, I played every game like it was the Ultimini. I mean, I had a blocked field goal. No other rookie in the league can say that. To the three teams that scouted me, I'll never forget that you guys did your due diligence to see who was available. To the teams that didn't scout me, I get it. You went by what the league told you was available. I wasn't on that list. It's cool, I don't hold it against you. But I do hold it against the league.

One rookie, out of an entire class, magically doesn't show up on the list of people available to be drafted? Huh. That same rookie was a stud for Tijuana this season? Huh. No one from the league, or the tracker team says a word to that rookie all season? Fucking huh. Look, I get that mistakes happen, really. I mean, I'm here. My parents named me In Active. Is that not a mistake? But, they owned up to it. I would have expected someone to own to it from an official standpoint from the league. But here we are. My last media was fun and got a laugh, this one is just getting me paid.

I will offer one proposal to the head office, and the tracker team, and I'm sure that will fall on deaf ears. I'm not going to propose playing the season over, or a redo of the Ultimini game, but I am going to say this is a legitimate offer. You put some respect on my name. You add In Active to your tracker, and you hold the draft over again. Maybe nothing changes, maybe something does. But the fact of the matter is that you have completely destroyed a prospects chances of ever getting to play to his full potential through a careless oversight on your part.

To the teams that didn't scout me, I wish you had known about me and had a chance to talk to me. I feel like you would have had a legitimate first round draft pick on your hands. To the teams that did scout me, I will never forget the fact that you made an effort to talk to me, regardless of what the league has done to try and silence the name of In Active. If, someday, I hit free agency, I will very much remember the names and the teams who I've spoken to. To the teams that didn't even know I was in this draft... I'm sorry guys, but I'm absolutely going to make a name for myself at your expense. To the quarterbacks and running backs that I'm about to play my career with, sorry guys. I love all of you, but I have a name to make for myself right now. That name, is In Active.

I sign off with this - I've been in touch with lawyers about the whole IA thing, and making sure I get paid for my namesake. I'm now going to have to be in touch with laywers about a conspiracy to keep In Active down. The next move is yours, head office, I'll be waiting for an apology and more.

----

Our hero isn't thrilled.

RE: In Active's Officla Statement - BenDover - 05-09-2021

It’s because your roster page title is jacked up

RE: In Active's Officla Statement - wuma - 05-09-2021

(05-09-2021, 05:22 PM)BenDover Wrote: It’s because your roster page title is jacked up

The lack of a dash? Huh. That doesn't get me paid, though.

RE: In Active's Officla Statement - BenDover - 05-09-2021

(05-09-2021, 05:28 PM)wuma Wrote:
(05-09-2021, 05:22 PM)BenDover Wrote: It’s because your roster page title is jacked up

The lack of a dash? Huh. That doesn't get me paid, though.
facts, get that money